Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,807 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - (2437 Views)

Photos: 6 Places Women Want To Be Touched (adult Content) / Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by barryzkween(f): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
I am always pleased to hear the stories of happy, confident men and women of God who had no prospect in sight for marriage and then meet a person who they enter into a courtship with. It’s a blessing to see how being happy alone allows them to have healthy relationships.
Over the years, I’ve heard many men and women say things like “there are no good men or women” or “good men or women are hard to find.” However, there are many places you may meet your future husband or wife. Responsible dating is definitely one way that could lead to that.

However, today I want to share some places you should avoid! There are places where your future husband will likely never show up.
Here are 6 places you will NOT find your future Husband or Wife:

1. In Your Dreams – There is nothing wrong with considering the type of man or woman you
should marry. However, if you find yourself excessively daydreaming and fantasizing about a man or woman… you are creating a situation where you are not choosing to love, but instead dreaming of romance and superficial things. Instead, use this time to focus on you and become the type of person you desire to marry. Become the person you want to marry.

2. At a Gender-Bashing Session – Human nature makes it easier to identify and focus on the bad in people. However, if you desire to get married, you must learn to see the redeeming qualities of men and women;practice the principles of grace and forgiveness. Besides, what man would want to willingly open his heart and life to a woman he knows would so quickly see (and vigorously share) his faults?

3. In the Middle of Emotional Rage – As I’ve mentioned before, men desire a simple woman and women desire a man with vision. Part of this simplicity and vision is stability. It’s natural to get upset or disappointed from time to time, but if you are unable to communicate those senses in a mature way, it is unlikely they will be committing the rest of their life to you.

4. In a Moment of Desperation – Desperation is a purely emotional response. You can’t follow God’s will for your life and respond to this emotion at the same time. As my Pastor once told me years ago in Minister Training, “Wisdom says wait; emotions say hurry.” Another way to think about it is, “God gently leads you and satan drives you to emotion.”

5. At the End of Nagging – Proverbs 21:19 says it is “better to live in a dessert than with a quarrelsome and nagging woman.” Ladies, if you want to be a wife, learn to communicate your point in a loving and respectful way (regardless of the circumstance).

6. Wherever You are “Hunting” for Him – Proverbs 18:22 says, “Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing…”. This does not mean women are to just sit around at home waiting for the doorbell to ring (See “Do You Hide Behind Faith to Avoid Having a Relationship?”). However, it does mean the man is to be the primary leader regarding the direction of the relationship, especially when you begin courting. (Read “27 Things You Need To Know About Courtship”).

Closing thought:

If you want to be married, just know… it is more important for you to invest time into preparing yourself to be a wonderful wife and individual than it is for you to focus on getting to the alter or making someone your husband. Do your part to date responsibly, get to know people, and seek God’s guidance in moving forward with relationship decisions.

- See more at: http://www.citinewstv.com/2014/12/6-places-you-will-not-find-your-future.html#sthash.0uH5SehK.dpuf
Re: 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by zoeee(f): 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
I saw mine in my dreams oo
Re: 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by motherlode: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
@op i pray ooo, that no1 wink ; why do you think people see vision on who to marry in their dreams grin

but i haven't seen ooo, still waiting cool
Re: 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by salemdv(m): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
ok
Re: 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by ritababe(f): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
Incase
Re: 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
Following!
Re: 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hmmm!
Re: 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by alberto2k(m): 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
ritababe:
Incase
One leg
Re: 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
Present
Re: 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by Medunah: 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
lobbish list
Re: 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by tobechi74: 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
In a catholic seminary
Re: 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by Oahray: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
Educative thread! undecided

I mean, who would have known that "the Middle of Emotional Rage," "a Moment of Desperation" and "the End of Nagging" are 'places'? lipsrsealed
Re: 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by checkdate(m): 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
zoeee:
I saw mine in my dreams oo
when u told him what was his reaction/responds?

how long did it take him to accept your information about him been involved in your future ?
Re: 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by zoeee(f): 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
checkdate:
when u told him what was his reaction/responds?

how long did it take him to accept your information about him been involved in your future ?

I didnt tell him
Re: 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by checkdate(m): 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
zoeee:

I didnt tell him
did you become close with him ?
Re: 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by zoeee(f): 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
checkdate:
did you become close with him ?

No
Re: 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by checkdate(m): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
zoeee:

No
may i know what you did after the dream ?

Does it mean you did not accept the dream yourself ?
Re: 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by 2prexios: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
Medunah:
lobbish list
Or lobbish rist.
Re: 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by DrObum(m): 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
wink
Re: 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by jhidey08(m): 12:12am On Dec 27, 2014
Okay
Re: 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by maajin007(m): 2:05am On Dec 27, 2014
he go hard
Re: 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 27, 2014
You forget to add in "Blue House"
Re: 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 27, 2014
Oahray:
Educative thread! undecided

I mean, who would have known that "the Middle of Emotional Rage," "a Moment of Desperation" and "the End of Nagging" are 'places'? lipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by ekeneidiagbor: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2014
Ha... This Op is high o
So Moment of Desperation
and @ the end of Nagging are now places...
How Educative
Re: 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by klins4213(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2014
Make i nr talk yet...wife cant be found anywhere...i found mine in ....thinking....
Re: 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by Syphax(m): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2014
OP,you forgot the main ones-
A Brothel

A Beer Parlour

INSIDE YORK!!!!!!

grin
Re: 6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - by lionduke(m): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2014
brb

(1) (Reply)

Don'ts Of A Player (Men Only) / The Spirit Of My Late Girlfriend Is Appearing to me / She Started Nagging When He Lost His Job!! !!!!!::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.