Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

The Best Modern Television Set - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Best Modern Television Set (770 Views)

Television Politics: Five Years Later DSTV Is Still Yet To Launch Igbo Channel / The Most Durable Plasma/lcd Television Set / 4400 (t.v Series That Will Keep You Glued To Your Television Set) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Modern Television Set by CHIMCO(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
I want to buy best modern television set. I had plasma TV on mind but when I went to LG office they introduce me to LED television and told me that plasma TV is outdated. what do you think? What do I expect to get in modern TV. l want to buy 50 Inches.
Re: The Best Modern Television Set by maxxx(m): 7:40am On Dec 27, 2014
Yes plasma tvs are outdated.LED is the middle ground.UHDTV curved is the latest.the plasma TV consumes too much power,while the other 2 have green tech.that minimizes power usage.also their display is sharper and they have more modern features like 3D view,internet connection, magic remote,gesture control, voice control etc.they are generally flatter than plasma....Google it.
Re: The Best Modern Television Set by CHIMCO(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
maxxx:
Yes plasma tvs are outdated.LED is the middle ground.UHDTV curved is the latest.the plasma TV consumes too much power,while the other 2 have green tech.that minimizes power usage.also their display is sharper and they have more modern features like 3D view,internet connection, magic remote,gesture control, voice control etc.they are generally flatter than plasma....Google it.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At AIT Studio Office In Alagbado, Lagos / Who Else Love To Own The Voice On Channel 1 On GOTV / Johnny Depp Of "Pirates Of The Caribbean" Faces Possible 10-year Prison Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.