Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

North Central In The Zoning Of Nigeria Should Be Changed To Middle Belt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Central In The Zoning Of Nigeria Should Be Changed To Middle Belt. (1479 Views)

APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos / Will The Zoning Of Speaker To The Sw Pdp Revive Pdp In The Sw? / If We Must Respect The Zoning Arrangement, then We Can As Well Divide Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Central In The Zoning Of Nigeria Should Be Changed To Middle Belt. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
Openion.
Re: North Central In The Zoning Of Nigeria Should Be Changed To Middle Belt. by MayorofLagos(m): 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
barristerMDGs:
Openion.

Its a good thought but Middle Belt zone will not be appropriate rename for the states currently in North Central.
Re: North Central In The Zoning Of Nigeria Should Be Changed To Middle Belt. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
MayorofLagos:

Its a good thought but Middle Belt zone will not be appropriate rename for the states currently in North Central.
Re: North Central In The Zoning Of Nigeria Should Be Changed To Middle Belt. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
MayorofLagos:

the name North central is misleading some people while making others not to know where to stand. The south east, south south, and sout west are independent while North East, North west and North central are regarded as North when it is obvious that North Central was caved out from different regions.
Something need to be done.
Re: North Central In The Zoning Of Nigeria Should Be Changed To Middle Belt. by A7(m): 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mid what cry

The name was coined by selfish bigots, demented fucktards for that. Those abetting this scam are the worst set of hypocrites on earth, the minorities you once drag to this bogus act of seccession today despise all your deception attempts.

Cowering bastards whose only ground to peddle this sham is anonymous forums..

2 Likes

Re: North Central In The Zoning Of Nigeria Should Be Changed To Middle Belt. by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
we will look into it
Re: North Central In The Zoning Of Nigeria Should Be Changed To Middle Belt. by jamace(m): 12:02am On Dec 27, 2014
A7:
The name was coined by selfish bigots, demented fucktards for that. Those abetting this scam are the worst set of hypocrites on earth, the minorities you once drag to this bogus act of seccession today despise all your deception attempts.

Frank talk.
Re: North Central In The Zoning Of Nigeria Should Be Changed To Middle Belt. by MayorofLagos(m): 1:48am On Dec 27, 2014
barristerMDGs:

the name North central is misleading some people while making others not to know where to stand. The south east, south south, and sout west are independent while North East, North west and North central are regarded as North when it is obvious that North Central was caved out from different regions.
Something need to be done.

Thats true. If you rename it Middle Belt you will fall into the same trap and dillema the SS is suffering from now.
Re: North Central In The Zoning Of Nigeria Should Be Changed To Middle Belt. by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 27, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
we will look into it

Thank you.
Please do.
Re: North Central In The Zoning Of Nigeria Should Be Changed To Middle Belt. by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 27, 2014
MayorofLagos:

Thats true. If you rename it Middle Belt you will fall into the same trap and dillema the SS is suffering from now.

if the SS are suffering, its because of illiteracy of the North that uses foreigners for the company's established in their land.
Besidethat, SS is more fortunate than you could imagine:
Re: North Central In The Zoning Of Nigeria Should Be Changed To Middle Belt. by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2014
A7:
Mid what cry

Tell me you are from Nasarawa, Benue, Kogi, Plateau .......... And I will apologise for opening this thread. Else, you are just an ... Yes. I remember. You an just an APC BIGOT. Your tone depict so.
Re: North Central In The Zoning Of Nigeria Should Be Changed To Middle Belt. by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 27, 2014
barristerMDGs:

Tell me you are from Nasarawa, Benue, Kogi, Plateau .......... And I will apologise for opening this thread. Else, you are just an ... Yes. I remember. You an just an APC BIGOT. Your tone depict so.

I concur with you. they regard themselves as middle belt but politics regard them as North Central. www.nairaland.com/2062884/beauty-middlebelt-nigerian-women
Re: North Central In The Zoning Of Nigeria Should Be Changed To Middle Belt. by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2014
If you listen to most politicians in that region you'd notice they don't mention NC, except the few fulanis amongst them.
They have long settled for Middle Beltans.
I have a friend from there who would literally fight you for calling him a Northerner.
Re: North Central In The Zoning Of Nigeria Should Be Changed To Middle Belt. by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2014
Gabbysky:
If you listen to most politicians in that region you'd notice they don't mention NC, except the few fulanis amongst them.
They have long settled for Middle Beltans.
I have a friend from there who would literally fight you for calling him a Northerner.

Just what I mean. North need to be decentralised so that the elite middle Beltans will not be categorised as one of the illiterate Northerners. They said so themselves even though they chose Qur'anic almagiri education over formal education in the name of western education.

1 Like

Re: North Central In The Zoning Of Nigeria Should Be Changed To Middle Belt. by karfe(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
Middle Belt Areas are:

Niger State
Plateau State
Nasarawa State
Benue State
Taraba State
Adamawa State
Kogi State minus 5 Yoruba LGA's
Kwara State minus 12 Yoruba LGA's
Southern Kaduna
Southern Kebbi (Zuru)
Southern Bauchi (Sayawa)
Southern Gombe (Tangale & Waja)
Southern Borno - debatable
FCT

The Middle Belt is different from North Central
Re: North Central In The Zoning Of Nigeria Should Be Changed To Middle Belt. by BlackSEER(m): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
[quote
author=barristerMDGs post=29230733]

the name North central is misleading some people while making others not
to know where to stand. The south east, south south, and sout west are
independent while North East, North west and North central are regarded
as North when it is obvious that North Central was caved out from
different regions.
Something need to be done.[/quote]

why are you demanding that now? i thought north is one abi you guys are no longer one?

(1) (Reply)

R-e-v-e-a-l-e-d!!! Pa Muhammadu Buhari Built Nigeria 4 Refineries. / Defending GEJ Is Becoming Increasingly Difficult. / David Mark: Lets Talk About Him. We Are Tired!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.