Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy (33791 Views)

Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! / Kogi Tribunal Discourse: Yahaya Bello Is Technically Out / 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by Caseless: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
halix239:

nothing like semi illiterate, she's a pure illiterate even my little cousin can speak english better than her
yeah, she is.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by Caseless: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
Juliaann:
Ignored
u just reacted.
Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by teadrake(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
egift:
As always, it is people who are afraid of loosing their illegal power and wealth that are always quick to campaign against Buhari. So till now PEJ has not realized that the tag "Office Of The First Lady Of Nigeria" is illegal?

The wife of the President can pursue any humanitarian initiative she likes. In the US, Obama's wife is preoccupied with fighting "Child Obesity", "Welfare for Veterans", etc.

Mrs. Patience shamelessly parading herself as a Godmother, Kingmaker, Determining FG Policies, Summoning National Security meeting at will - elevating her illegal and fictitious office even higher than that of the Vice President and almost equal to the President - is totally unacceptable.
Am totally impressed bro.God will undoubtedly bless you for once again educating and reminding NL Jonathanians of varieties of reason why that man has to Run back to otuoke come 2015

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by omolami: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
if buhari would not have first lady's office then,he will do with first concubine office. semi literate idea not impressive
Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by Neplusultra(f): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
BlaiseJohn:
. Do you know how powerful stella was during OBJ time? Are you going to compare her with PEJ, stop saying rubbish
Yes we all know how powerful she was but hers was silent unlike PEJ's !
Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by Expressions(m): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
Datsme:

oH! I m very sorry Oga Jona, I dont know dt u r now retraining ur half baked graduate. That s good of u, keep it up.
[size=14pt]"Before she was First lady, don't forget she's my dear wife"[/size]

Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
Caseless:
@badtela, here is one of the popular witches of nairaland. The rest are biafranqueen, descartes, babyosisi, juliaann, etc.
Yes you are right but is descartes a female?
Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by Caseless: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
badtela:
Yes you are right but is descartes a female?
yes.
Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by bameyi(m): 12:36am On Dec 28, 2014
I appreciate the so called effort of the president to empowering woman which I doubt cause the women in power are the once they are using to steal our national resource. Where is our kidnapped girls madam first lady #bringbackourgirls. Lie lie first lady. If she's a woman and when she goes to bed and lay down with Mr. President.She should engage him in this pillow talk my husband waiting we day do to get this girls back.

Don't come to public and blow smoke in our face.
Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by netinformat(f): 1:12am On Dec 28, 2014
Politics is a funny game !!!
But please if i may ask was
she present @ 2011 PDP convention

Cos Sara Jibril who was the only female
candidate had 1 vote then perhaps that
vote came from herself.... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by egift(m): 4:50am On Dec 28, 2014
netinformat:
Politics is a funny game !!!
But please if i may ask was
she present @ 2011 PDP convention

Cos Sara Jibril who was the only female
candidate had 1 vote then perhaps that
vote came from herself.... undecided

Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by simdam500(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2014
patience must be a good business women....

don't patronize president that don't have a first lady office. lol

naa who worth my vote I go give
Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 28, 2014
teemanbastos:
shex jux crying over spilt milk..
Shez going bak home kum 2015 with ha hubby

They are not going home,they going to jail.
Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by anukulapo: 10:01am On Dec 28, 2014
nedu2000:
more prosperous countries can afford to make candidate choices based on sex,race,tribe but not nigeria ,priority in having females in govt shld be secondary!!all we want are the best people whether its 1000 men only or 50000 women only or 1000000 hausa ministers i really don't care provided they deliver

Where has this mindset been all the while until sentiment took over the mind of Nigerians?
Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by anukulapo: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2014
egift:

@Bold:
Tit not just that you lie, but that you Jonathan supporter do it insulting the sensibilities of every Nigeria all the time. In 2013 alone, Jonathan allocated 4 billion naira to that illegal office.

Uproar over N4bn Budget for First Lady’s Office

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/uproar-over-n4bn-budget-for-first-lady-s-office/138107/
Sorry to inform you that PEGites and women right activist don't listen to this kind of news.
Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by iampartyboy(m): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Are u mad? *in Tayo's voice*
Re: Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy by BlaiseJohn(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
Neplusultra:
Yes we all know how powerful she was but hers was silent unlike PEJ's !
just say people were afraid to talk during OBJ regime. and social media wasn't high like now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: President Buhari Arrives India / Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age / Emefiele Has Serious Stakes In 12 Banks - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.