Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ten Funny Things That Happens After Christmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Funny Things That Happens After Christmas (1393 Views)

9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup / 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day / Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Funny Things That Happens After Christmas by Therock5555(m): 12:25am On Dec 27, 2014
Ten Funny Things That Usually Happens After Christmas Day
This list was carefully planned after personal research and experiences, observations from the general public. Christmas has come and gone but it has left an indelible mark on lots of people plus me sha. Lemme shoot straight to the points. Tonsye2much, thanks for the inspirations.

1.Lots of guys and maybe few ladies would wake up in gutters, well after too much booze and weed, what do you expectgrin

2.Lots of guys would be broke as hell, some guys spent all their cash to impress ladies or buy booze for friends and families, Christmas day you would be feeling like Bill Gates, the next day you would be more broke than Oliver Twist.

3.Guys would form a group to discuss their Christmas escapedes, how many girls they managed to bang ecetra

4.Some Girls would be weeping for their lost virginities, like I sent them to allow their boyfriends poke it for them, well that is none of my businessgrin

5.Some families would still be fighting, papa vexing because his salary was not paid, mama vexing because papa did not provide money for the needed rice and chicken (she would be like, even if its like that pigeon size chicken that one governor was sharing for teachers, we would have managed grin I no call names o). the children would be vexing because mama and papa did not buy for them Christmas cloth.

6.Some people would be in hospital now, clutching their stomachs, what do you expect when you ate five plates of rice, chicken, pig, cow and goat meat with salad and you mixed orijin and five alive, like say its my business sefgrin

7.Some dudes and babes would be smiling to the bank, after spending QUALITY time with their sugar mummies and daddies, their bank accounts would be fattened (BTW I dey find sugar mummy sef)

8.Lots of people would still go in search of more money, well this is more applicable to children and some tatafo waka-waka adults wey their legs no wan rest,despite all the money wey them get, you would still see them going from house to house with their white legs saying “merry Christmas” like say christmas na one week.

9.Some people would be lamenting because their dates did not show up as expected, one of my bosom friend is a victim, he sent his five babes message that his uncle was coming to spend the Christmas with him, bringing his family along and his room would be their staying point so he begged them to free him on 25th, my guy wanted to straff one new shawtie, God catch am, the new babe fell sick, naso him old babes don travel finish, he spent his Christmas eating meat and hugging his pillow to reduce konjigrin

10.Some people would call their girlfriends for the first time since 1st December, I fall in this category, infact I dey plan leave the call till 3rd January, I put all their numbers for blacklist. Don’t be surprised to hear a boy saying on the phone “baby abeg no vex, armed robbers stole my phone, I just bought a new on and did welcome back just now, ohh I miss you” na fa fa fat lie the niqqa dey blow, or a guy of twenty five telling his babe that his dad seized his phone because he was pinging too much, werey, boys no dey dull for lies.

Bonus- Some people wey money no dey do go still open shop to catch small business, ask my ibo brothers for more details. Feel free to add yours

Mods do the needful please.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ten Funny Things That Happens After Christmas by kingseric22(m): 12:27am On Dec 27, 2014
Lols
Re: Ten Funny Things That Happens After Christmas by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:28am On Dec 27, 2014
Lol!

Would have been better if u had numbered them!

And lots of girls will start looking for their period!

Lots of students will be feeling lazy to go back to school.
Re: Ten Funny Things That Happens After Christmas by Therock5555(m): 12:30am On Dec 27, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
Lol!

Would have been better if u had numbered them!
I used a laptop to type it. that's y it was not numbered, I don modify am
Re: Ten Funny Things That Happens After Christmas by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:32am On Dec 27, 2014
Therock5555:
I used a laptop to type it. that's y it was not numbered, I don modify am

Yeah. That's true.
Welldone
Re: Ten Funny Things That Happens After Christmas by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 27, 2014
Lol so true!
Re: Ten Funny Things That Happens After Christmas by teelacruz(m): 1:00am On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Ten Funny Things That Happens After Christmas by FoxyFlow(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2014
You go see guys dey reconcile with their ex just to have Christmas sex if their babes travel.

God dey forgive o, wey you for dey celebrate baby Jesus birthday, you dey straff...

I fall for that category o, I don pray for forgiveness though. And not to add say the baby just dey scream...

"Baby I love youuuuuu... I know we will come back together... Asshhhhh.... Love is realllll...!!!"

Me for my mind just dey reply..

"Wetin happen to this hole nowww... Na wa oo, see as my preek dey dance inside."

It was all good though.
Re: Ten Funny Things That Happens After Christmas by mumumugu(m): 10:11am On Dec 27, 2014
Drunkards with protruded tummy
Re: Ten Funny Things That Happens After Christmas by tecno4life(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2014
lolzz grin grin grin grin
therock5555 sef grin grin grin grin
go update ooh you know what I mean wink

1 Like

Re: Ten Funny Things That Happens After Christmas by TrishaP(f): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
It's been a long time Rock.
Re: Ten Funny Things That Happens After Christmas by ritababe(f): 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
After xmas some ladies go dey hold their waist waka grin
You go see as people go dey buy tetracyclin and flagy
)3.
Some guys go dey wide their leg waka...........gonorh...

(1) (Reply)

~ Happy Easter To All Romancelanders/ Nairalanders / How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam / As a Guy what is that Sweet Word you use on your lady before she Agreed to Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.