Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Who Will Not Vote A Man Like GMB As Head Of State??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Not Vote A Man Like GMB As Head Of State??? (516 Views)

GMB As Head Of State In 1983 Vs Buhari As President In 2015 (photos) / Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari / Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Not Vote A Man Like GMB As Head Of State??? by ashson: 1:14am On Dec 27, 2014
What Muhammadu Buhari achieved in 20 months as head of state and in less than 4 years as PTF Chairman will not be achieved by Goodluck Jonathan in 30 years if given the chance!

For those of us who have been passionately watching political events in this Country, we know Buhari has in the past appeared before commissions or panels of enquiry and he has always come out with a clean bill of health. In other words, he has never been indicted by any panel.

He is the only former head of state in this country with no foreign account. Here is a Man who served as PTF
Chairman and decided not to take any salary because, according to him, he was already getting his pension as a former head of state.

Nigeria really needs Buhari next year so that the corruption that now wears a diamond crown under Goodluck Jonathan will be meaningfully addressed to the satisfaction of Nigerians.

Nigerians must be vigilant and not allow unrepentant government apologists on the social media and other platforms to bamboozle them with tissues of lies as we have seen with some of the unimaginably fallacious and unbelievably misleading comments about Buhari here.

Nigerians, we must be vigilant if our Country must be put back on the right track.
Re: Who Will Not Vote A Man Like GMB As Head Of State??? by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 27, 2014
ashson:
What Muhammadu Buhari achieved in 20 months as head of state and in less than 4 years as PTF Chairman will not be achieved by Goodluck Jonathan in 30 years if given the chance!

For those of us who have been passionately watching political events in this Country, we know Buhari has in the past appeared before commissions or panels of enquiry and he has always come out with a clean bill of health. In other words, he has never been indicted by any panel.

He is the only former head of state in this country with no foreign account. Here is a Man who served as PTF
Chairman and decided not to take any salary because, according to him, he was already getting his pension as a former head of state.

Nigeria really needs Buhari next year so that the corruption that now wears a diamond crown under Goodluck Jonathan will be meaningfully addressed to the satisfaction of Nigerians.

Nigerians must be vigilant and not allow unrepentant government apologists on the social media and other platforms to bamboozle them with tissues of lies as we have seen with some of the unimaginably fallacious and unbelievably misleading comments about Buhari here.

Nigerians, we must be vigilant if our Country must be put back on the right track.

Please educate me on some of his achievements.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Who Will Not Vote A Man Like GMB As Head Of State??? by Greyworld: 3:08am On Dec 27, 2014
I suppose dis op schooled in France also...... Doesn't av foreign account indeed. If he s so faithful and trustworthy as yu potray him why is he fightin so hard 2 get bak 2 Aso rock........oops I forgot he is d Messiah.....

#noway2ru

1 Like

Re: Who Will Not Vote A Man Like GMB As Head Of State??? by Psylas(m): 3:11am On Dec 27, 2014
I won't vote for him
Re: Who Will Not Vote A Man Like GMB As Head Of State??? by scribble: 3:13am On Dec 27, 2014
Messiah of shariah and oil blocks for northerners come licensing round 2016

I think Buhari should have a rethink

Maybe he can help to reattach some of the limbless fellows patrolling in Lagos looking for alms...

1 Like

Re: Who Will Not Vote A Man Like GMB As Head Of State??? by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 27, 2014
Bro, I wont vote for Buhari!

(1) (Reply)

FG Replies Osinbajo With Bible Passages. / Security Alert!!! / Neither Gej Or Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.