Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State (32613 Views)

A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road / 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya / Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 27, 2014
What a pity, R.I.P to †̥H̲̣̣̣̥ǝ̥̥ dead.
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by electropiz(m): 7:49am On Dec 27, 2014
Rolly83:

How do you know.
U need a prophet to tell u abi? Just like an armed robber who during the process of robbing is gunned down by the police n u tell me how do I know he's not going to hell,
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by electropiz(m): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2014
englishmart:
judge not.

This case has been judged.
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2014
chymystique:
May their souls rest in peace Amen. What a pathetic way to die.
100th way to die!
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2014
chymystique:
May their souls rest in peace Amen. What a pathetic way to die.
1000th way to die!
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by electropiz(m): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2014
Hila12:

A Christian should learn to leave some puzzling questions unanswered. God is all knowing; he is a God of justice, a God of vengeance, a supreme judge - But his mercy like we know endures forever. They might make heaven or worse still they may not, but the important question is: Will I make heaven?

*Judgement is the Lord's and should be left for him alone.

What's the puzzle abt this story? A female sex worker n her client? Abi u no understand English again?
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE.
....even you Brutus undecided embarassed sad cheesy grin
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Truckpusher(m): 8:00am On Dec 27, 2014
chimkaire:
....even you Brutus undecided embarassed sad cheesy grin
grin

Wat I do? angry
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 27, 2014
The babe hot like fire, na wetin cause am be that. That babe fit get pickin somewhere o, kai.
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2014
Still never fathom why person go sleep inside sex-peddler house overnyt...

Its amazing!
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by 1stola: 8:06am On Dec 27, 2014
IdiAmin1:
Straight to hell fire, no judgement needed undecided
You never can tell, Fire death in Islam...
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by petrick10(m): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2014
mayb i ll just hv 2 strol down 2 confirm
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by adorable29(f): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2014
It could be electrical fault due to bad power supply. This new Nepa (don't care what their new name is) seems to be far worse off and more incompetent than the former!

Probably the main reason why I want "CHANGE" come 2015!
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Sanguine77(m): 8:17am On Dec 27, 2014
Too bad. May God save His pple from untimely death
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by ozeonline1: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2014
cool...The heat from the hot sex started the fire.
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2014
RIP to them
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by brosprophet(m): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2014
Na preach the guy go preach o! grin
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Phargbemmy(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2014
mencade4:
i blame Buhari for this...tongue

smiley What has Buhari got to do with their death? SMH
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Phargbemmy(m): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2014
adorable29:
It could be electrical fault due to bad power supply. This new Nepa (don't care what their new name is) seems to be far worse off and more incompetent than the former!

Probably the main reason why I want "CHANGE" come 2015!

#2015voteforchange
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by xmich(m): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2014
APC are behind this fear them

this is what Buhari is capable of doing

so vote PDP coming 2015 for a better Nigeria
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by nwaanambra1(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2014
IdiAmin1:
Straight to hell fire, no judgement needed undecided

HopeAtHand:
Straight flight to Hells gate.
Infact they tasted hellfire on earth before proceeding to everlasting torment in HELL.
Sad.

7 “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?

Matthew 7:1-3 New King James Version (NKJV)
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin

Wat I do? angry
cheesy nothing sad
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by duni04(m): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2014
nwaanambra1:

7 “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?

Except they both said a prayer while they were knacking themselves, I don't see them going anywhere else but hell undecided
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by HopeAtHand: 10:05am On Dec 27, 2014
nwaanambra1:

Bruv chill abeg, i did not judge nothing.i only said it as it is.

Except he was conducting deliverance on the prostitute on that fateful night, even the devil knows anyone who dies in the act is on a one way ticket to hell except u arent a christian to know that fornication is sin.Infact,a sin against ur body is a sin against the Holy Spirit.

Saying it as the bible sees it doesn't amount to judgement.it is called saying the truth.

Reserve ur sermon for judges and justices of Nigerian courts.. grin
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by zubby29(m): 10:43am On Dec 27, 2014
mencade4:
i blame Buhari for this...tongue
my consolation is dat anti gmb got no brain dats y we are in dis condition bt tins mst change nxt feb
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by hareskay(m): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2014
[quote author=duni04 post=29234981]The sex was too hot, probably what caused the fire :-ode oshi
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by aniagoluaustin(m): 10:55am On Dec 27, 2014
were will both of them go.
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by mechanics(m): 11:25am On Dec 27, 2014
yemisblog:
Three persons including a female sex worker and her clients were Thursday midnight burnt to death as a mysterious fire razed a popular commercial sex spot near Orhowhurun Roundabout, Udu local government area, Delta state.

Properties worth millions of naira were also reportedly lost to the inferno which also gutted adjoining trading shops and residential buildings.
Cause of the incident was still in doubt when Saturday Vanguard got to the scene but speculations were rife that the fire began at about 1am, Boxing Day, from one of the rooms occupied by one of the commercial sex workers at a popular brothel in the area.

Corpses of the victims, one young man and that of a young lady believed to be in her thirties were burnt beyond recognition, sympathizers explained.

The raging fire, it was gathered, extended to other apartments and near-by buildings through electricity cables, taking out provisions, electric and pharmaceutical shops in the affected buildings.

“Corpses of the lady and most likely her male client were found on the same spot”, a witness told Saturday Vanguard after their remains were taken to an undisclosed morgue.

Victims and sympathizers were seen lamenting the unfortunate fire.

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/female-sex-worker-two-men-roast-bed-fire-razes-brothel/
nawa see hw 10minutes enjoyment has ended d life of d young man, i wonder wat he wil gain having fun with prostitutes, and 4 d lady assuming she was doing a legitimate wrk, she wont ave ended her life in dis tragedy.
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by myhero4eva: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2014
oh my God! Have mercy... Very unfortunate situatn. May their soul rest in peace. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Village Snakes / Accident Kills Lady 5 Days To Her Wedding On Onitsha/Owerri Road (Graphic Pics) / Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.