Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State (32453 Views)

A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road / 70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya / Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Vikky014(f): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2014
mencade4:
i blame Buhari for this...tongue
undecided
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by flexing11(m): 11:38am On Dec 27, 2014
mencade4:
i blame Buhari for this...tongue
ur comme*t is so mea*i*gless like ur clueless gej,
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by hadduni(f): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2014
She has a navy officer as husband watelse is she looking for? Her greed killed her
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
IdiAmin1:
Straight to hell fire, no judgement needed undecided
How did u know.
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by MightySparrow: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
They died in active service.
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Uwakuwak(f): 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Die committing sin, is there mercy,?
Why do men who are capable of keeping a
Woman at home go about patronising harlot
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by onkanaija(m): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
ruggedboy01:
them go continue their hot sex @ the pit of hell lipsrsealed
na the hot sex cause the hot fire
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Mcowubaba: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
IdiAmin1:
U R nt GOD......calm dwn...
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Feldspar(m): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
IdiAmin1:
Is that your perception? How about allowing the judge do his thing.
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Caseless: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
ruggedboy01:
them go continue their hot sex @ the pit of hell lipsrsealed
una wan kill person with laff. grin
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Caseless: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
onkanaija:
na the hot sex cause the hot fire
una no go kill me grin
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Caseless: 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
MightySparrow:
They died in active service.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Caseless: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
Vikky014:
undecided
finally...
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Caseless: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
duni04:
The sex was too hot, probably what caused the fire undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Vikky014(f): 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
Caseless:
finally...
lol.caseless am voting fot gej tho. cheesy
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Sacramento4real(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
IdiAmin1:
I believe if you were there when The robber was crucified with Jesus,you would have said same thing.But alas,he had a first class ticket to paradise.Never say never,bro.
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by ValentineMary(m): 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
IdiAmin1:
and who are u to pass judgement as if u are better off.
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Caseless: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
Vikky014:
lol.caseless am voting fot gej tho. cheesy
sweetheart, why nau? grin vote GMB for better future for u and ur kids.
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by IKJ66(m): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
starlingleanets:
FTC for the second time!! *yawns and spread legs#
. Still learning in this game man ,,,,,,
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
IKJ66:
. Still learning in this game man ,,,,,,
haha not dat difficult.
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by stan4b(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
What will they tell God.
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Greataausim(m): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Enjoyments galoore tongue
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Vikky014(f): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
Caseless:
sweetheart, why nau? grin vote GMB for better future for u and ur kids.
lol.Am nt voting in sme1 dt his supporters killd my bros in bauchi afta 2011 elections.the worst part is dt he ws even GMB's supporter
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Caseless: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
Vikky014:
lol.Am nt voting in sme1 dt his supporters killd my bros in bauchi afta 2011 elections.the worst part is dt he ws even GMB's supporter
eyyaa! Vik, i shear ur feeling/pain. Those bad elements that took to killing people were not supporters of buhari, but his enemies. He(gmb) never supported such reaction. You know how illiterates/hoodlums behave- they hijacked what we thought was a mini-protest to loot and maim innocent people. Do u know what i had to go through even as a supporter of gmb during the crisis? Infact, people displaced as a result of that crisis are stil in their camp in my city. Remember, buhari never sanctioned that action by the bad elements amongst us. But, to fulfil bros's love and support for GMB , do give ur vote to him so he can be happy where ever he is today. If bros was here today, he would tell u buhari was not the cause, but ignorance and illiteracy on the side of the youths. May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Caseless: 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
Greataausim:
Enjoyments galoore tongue
grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by Skmoda360(m): 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
Rolly83:

How do you know.

ask google
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by gsakab: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
They died in active service
Re: Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State by SenatorJames(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2014
So pathetic. I'm more concern about their souls, what is the probability them making heaven? Is it possible for them to be right with God at the last moment before their death?

May God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Major Set Back Have You Ever Experienced In Life? / Drunk Man Falls Into A Canal In Lagos, Gets Rescued (Photos) / How To Hack Bank Account With BVN (bank Verification Number) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.