Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,564 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja (47386 Views)

Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC / LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara / List Of NYSC States' Orientation Camp And Secretariats Addresses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by kennethchidi(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
Adewunmi84:
,yes I was 30 when I was meant to serve...This says it all for you that you really love to serve but luck was not with you as you were very surprised when they pasted your name among those exempted after all your efforts to change your date of birth.I don't really blame you.I blame the Nigeria system of education.Sorry,if not for strike,you would have served.Am very sure of that.Am still very young in my early 20s..Am not old cargo like you.If you doubt me,upload your picture and let me upload mine..

Dnt kno how to reply u coz u already said it all by saying u r in ur early 20s,and if u reason it out well,u will kno am now around mid 30s,meaning u r like my baby brother,so y engage in a mud e-fight with someone who even my baby brother is older Dan. Its of no need youngman! Take d fight to ur age grade youngman. smiley. And dis is d last u will b reading from me on ds issue.

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by success10(m): 2:35am On Dec 28, 2014
Adeoba10:
Yeeeh... serving in Abia state, even dou our state allawe is not constant at least our bush allawe dey enter small small... yam, akpu, garri, maize, plantain n co.....
Bros..which one be Bush Allawee again?..
Na Isiala Ngwa south lga I dey obey d clarion call..
Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by success10(m): 2:40am On Dec 28, 2014
ocholawealth:
It serves them right, virtually everybody is crying corruption but fails to ask; who is corrupt? For u to influence your service to abuja or wherever, it means u are corrupt.... Everybody is influencing his/her service to choice place because u have somebody in nysc headquarters. The question is: what becomes the fate of those who do not have or know anybody to influence their service? Pls let those posted to abuja, rivers or lagos stop crying foul or complaining else sango will spit fire on them. Na dem carry their hand choose their fate.
God bless u beyond imagination...U really nailed it.

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by success10(m): 3:14am On Dec 28, 2014
sonssyo:

u r clueless
God bless u....he is clueless
Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by success10(m): 3:19am On Dec 28, 2014
NYSC
Now Your Suffering Continues
Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by Adeoba10(m): 6:51am On Dec 28, 2014
success10:

Bros..which one be Bush Allawee again?..
Na Isiala Ngwa south lga I dey obey d clarion call..
Weeee!!!! Na isiala ngwa north I dey o. Some indigenes n students dey always gv us farm produce....... na d bush allowance b dat bro grin grin
Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by jesuseun1(m): 7:24am On Jan 03, 2015
A smart corper serving in abuja living around gwarimpa,dutse,kado.dawaki is needed in our office to work as admin asst. Is needed in our office.send cv fast to lead2impact@gmail.com
Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wow! You guys are really scaring the crap outer me! See me that's jejely looking forward to service year come may 2015 o, now am starting to have misgivings! Well, I refuse to allow negativity, I strongly believe my service to Nigeria will be a fun filled experience. Gbam! grin
Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by Orikinla(m): 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
VOTE FOR CHANGE.

Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by mrnuur(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Pls anyone suggest me a good place to serve in abj have someone that askd me to bring name of organisations that I would like to do my PA.

P.S I studied QUANTITY SURVEYING
Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Am liking this 2 PPA idea,abeg example am a prospective 15A thanks
jideolasoji:
Most corp memebers influence their posting to place they think they can be superior, places like abj, phc and lagos.. U think of accomdation and good PPA when u have such plan in mind.. I'm currently serving in cross river, ikom precisely.. We have afordable and good accomadation , some PPA's even provide accomdation..some corp members even have more than 2 paying PPA's.. Most corpers save 100k and above after POP.. indigene are also helping.. When it comes to need
Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by Uzondumark101(m): 7:39pm On May 01, 2015
bynat:
A̶̲̥̅♏ presently serving in Benue in which the ministry nor state govt dnt pay. But, I had to thrive to get 7 children I take xtra lessons nd I collect 2500 per child. So, dnt depend on them please get urself busy nd pray hard. God see us thru
Please can u tell me more abt Benue orientation camp pls i jst got postd dia
Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by bynat(f): 11:31am On May 03, 2015
Uzondumark101:
Please can u tell me more abt Benue orientation camp pls i jst got postd dia
sowi, I didt camp. Dia, I relocated dia.
Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by Nobody: 4:38am On May 05, 2015
I was posted to abj, pls how can I redeploy Note: I didn't influence d posting becos I ve never been there b4.
Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by Trypa(f): 8:24am On May 10, 2015
Please house am here to ask you guys for a favour please
VOTE TRYPA AS NEXT MISS NAIRALAND www.nairaland.com/trypa
Please am counting on you guys. Thanks
Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by Trypa(f): 8:37am On May 10, 2015
VOTE TRYPA AS NEXT MISS NAIRALAND www.nairaland.com/trypa
Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by Harmony222(m): 11:22am On May 17, 2015
matrixme:
My humble advise, please paste adverts for home tutors at strategic locations. Tell parents in Churches. You now have to be hardworking and sleep less if you want to make ends meet in the city.!
you just spoke my mind... i moved in to gwads a month back n i can tel i now hv 10 kids i tutor n more yet to be admitted and i also work part tym as a sales man... u just jst hv tu set ur priority ryt , b focused n mk smthin outta notin.. above all neva forget ur creator. u can explore whreva u find ursef.. its all within n around u!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by RolePlay(m): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2015
Truth is, you never can tell Your PPA, stress level in ur ppa, stipends given in ur ppa and allowances given by the state, aside tgthe general fed govt alawee. So, just try to be smart, pray hard for favour and enjoy to the fullest whatever comes your way. Its just for 1 yr naaaa
Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2015
wow.....you really toured enugu ...sending a pm right away
diva2011:

The Eastern part of Nigeria is the best place to serve during NYSC. I also served in Enugu state, the people are caring supportive and accomodating, they respect coperswhen compared. They made me wish I had carry over in NYSC not in biochemistry courses....lol. In fact I Don't wish to end my service year then,it was fun all the way from Ogwu Camp, RCF, PET group, UNN ZIK FLAT and till 6years after. The memory can't just fade. Please stop influencing your posting to lagos and Abuja,except your relatives lives there and are capable of taking care of your responsibilities, I see copers suffering in these area.
Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by ozikam: 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Do not be left out in Abuja, know all the necessary things you need to know: road guide, accommodation guide, career, jobs and vacancies, business and investment opportunities.
visit: www.abujavisitorsguideforum.com
Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by Suzyky4u(f): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
Raiders:
90% of corp members posted to Abuja influence or pay money to be posted to Abuja. I don't see any reason why someone would want to serve in a place like Abuja and Lagos without having plans for his accommodation and PPA. The problem with Abuja is their the number of Corpers posted there are more than the available PPA so the ones without connection get rejected. There are many states in Nigeria in need of corpers with decent accommodations and low cost of living but most corpers would rather want go serve in Abuja and lagos. I served in Enugu and it was a really nice experience for me. Most of us in Enugu got good accommodation and PPA and rejection rate was very low. Prospective corpers should stop influencing their posting to lagos and abuja without having good plans for PPA and accommodation.
Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by Suzyky4u(f): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
Raiders:
90% of corp members posted to Abuja influence or pay money to be posted to Abuja. I don't see any reason why someone would want to serve in a place like Abuja and Lagos without having plans for his accommodation and PPA. The problem with Abuja is their the number of Corpers posted there are more than the available PPA so the ones without connection get rejected. There are many states in Nigeria in need of corpers with decent accommodations and low cost of living but most corpers would rather want go serve in Abuja and lagos. I served in Enugu and it was a really nice experience for me. Most of us in Enugu got good accommodation and PPA and rejection rate was very low. Prospective corpers should stop influencing their posting to lagos and abuja without having good plans for PPA and accommodation.

You spoilt this your post with your first sentence. Next time, don't generalize like that. All most all the corpers I met in camp did not influence their posting. I didn't influence mine so, I believe them. Why will I, as a sane person influence my posting to Abuja that I've never been to and don't know anybody, when I have Rivers and it's environs that I have everything I need?
Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2015
Suzyky4u:

You spoilt this your post with your first sentence. Next time, don't generalize like that. All most all the corpers I met in camp did not influence their posting. I didn't influence mine so, I believe them. Why will I, as a sane person influence my posting to Abuja that I've never been to and don't know anybody, when I have Rivers and it's environs that I have everything I need?
same with me,I don't have anybody here,I was just reposted to gwagwalada cuz I couldn't cope working at a law firm at asokoro.
Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by spill(m): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
For a prospective corper that studied Architecture and wants to serve in Abuja, where will he likely be posted for PPA?

Pls answer from your experience because i believed that you met some Architecture graduates in camp and where they were posted for PPA.
Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by chymi(f): 1:35am On Jan 06, 2016
Adeoba10:
Yeeeh... serving in Abia state, even dou our state allawe is not constant at least our bush allawe dey enter small small... yam, akpu, garri, maize, plantain n co.....
hahaha, ure not serious ooo
Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by chymi(f): 1:55am On Jan 06, 2016
jesuseun1:
A smart corper serving in abuja living around gwarimpa,dutse,kado.dawaki is needed in our office to work as admin asst. Is needed in our office.send cv fast to lead2impact@gmail.com
why not send it to the OP direct. He needs our help.
Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by chymi(f): 1:57am On Jan 06, 2016
Trypa:

VOTE TRYPA AS NEXT MISS NAIRALAND
www.nairaland.com/trypa

please do they contest for missnairaland? Am new here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / Emmanuel Etuk: Corper's 58th Independence Day Photoshoot / No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.