Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja (47338 Views)

Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC / LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara / List Of NYSC States' Orientation Camp And Secretariats Addresses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by mrjojo: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2016
Even me, an Abuja resident knw better dan serving there, rocking my OYO jeje..

2 Likes

Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by mixedgene: 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nice submissions

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by Lescott7(m): 5:38am On Aug 25, 2018
I have just been deployed to Abuja and all what i have been reading here is making me unhappy. I didn't pay a dime for my posting to Abuja neither did i use anybody's influence. I wanted Ogun because of the proximity to Lagos, but i am in Abuja. I don't know anybody in Abuja, how do i go about surviving in Abuja pls?
Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by Ayotundesh: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2018
Hello Nigeria's future,

I'm looking for a female corper that loves babies.
You would need the skills of playing with a 10 month old. That would be your major work for the first 6 months.
You would need a little administrative skills as well.

If you live around Apo mechanic area, Kabusa or Waru.
That would be easier for you.

If you stay in with us, that would be helpful both ways.

Please call and let's discuss further privately.
Minimum start pay is N15,000

Please spread the word to other female leaders like yourselves.

Thanks for coming!
Re: The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja by Skykid1208(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2019
johnsonjosbles:
Just Vote Buhari, all the nonsence will stop naturally believe me.

u said What

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / Emmanuel Etuk: Corper's 58th Independence Day Photoshoot / No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.