Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,924 members, 7,838,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army (20632 Views)

Nigeria Military React to Bokoharm video Say No Safe Haven For Terrorists - DHQ / Death Penalty Approved For Terrorists In Nigeria / Senate Okays Life Sentence For Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 27, 2014
Buhari wanted to take us to dictatorship instead of democracy
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by Funjosh(m): 6:17am On Dec 27, 2014
They are located in the middle of the Saharah grin

Innodon:
no be today....grab them....ransack their offices nationwide.
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by olokpa11(m): 6:18am On Dec 27, 2014
U cannot arrest them because this is a democratic government, and also the Nigerian army only made an accusations without proof,if they arrest them or ransack their offices, Nigerians will start saying GEJ is breaking freedom of speech etc cos we are hypocrite in this country. Sahara reporter rarely report anything good about nigeria as a whole

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by BlaiseJohn(m): 6:18am On Dec 27, 2014
They really don't have anything to report. If not politics ...... That's pretty bad for them

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by philips70(m): 6:18am On Dec 27, 2014
And viam front page!! Thousands of other topics are there begging for promotion. As if this is an unassailable confirmed truth from the Nigerian Army that have regrettably gone very political in recent times spewing all lies and denials to protect the rot in their system. Truth is now alien to Nigerians in authority in recent times and we cannot totally dismiss the news we get from these online sources anymore. That letter for sure was not forged by Saharareporters neither from any political party as my GEJ till 2019 crew will soon come and posit. It will only join in the archives of all other unresolved stories from our dead political history.

Truth is dead and buried in Nigeria since 1999.

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 27, 2014
Nigerian soldiers perform well when on peacekeeping but they can't stand bokoharam who kill the foot soldiers almost daily.

It's either the Army authority is lying or they are just on SR just to continue deceiving Nigerians and make more billions for themselves under a lazy president in power.
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by PassingShot(m): 6:20am On Dec 27, 2014
Blame anybody and everybody but the Clueless One!

Nigerian Military has now become a laughing stock under PDP-led government since 2007

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by Kingsimmer(m): 6:21am On Dec 27, 2014
Sunymoore:
u nm

Booking space is bad for your health u nm

Booking space is bad for your health

scientists said "book space at least trice a dae 4 healthy body system grin

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by Sunymoore(m): 6:21am On Dec 27, 2014
eleojo23:

Is that your own comment?
I'm here to catch people
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by Sunymoore(m): 6:22am On Dec 27, 2014
lirusehn:

. I wish yu neva included my name. Dirty boy undecided
Hehehe
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by sebali: 6:22am On Dec 27, 2014
maclatunji:
Then the officer should sue Sahara Reporters and not be silent if the military's assertion is true.
Exactly. If they are actually lying he should sue dem, abi sahara reporters are too big for the NA to bring down.
I wont beliv dis story until somebody is arrested and proven guilty
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by Sunymoore(m): 6:22am On Dec 27, 2014
justi4jesu:

Good for yours abi. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Yes na
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 27, 2014
Rubbbbish!
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by Sunymoore(m): 6:23am On Dec 27, 2014
Kingsimmer:

scientists said "book space at least trice a dae 4 healthy body system grin
Abeg where is your proof scientific paper?

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 27, 2014
You people should stop throwing tantrums and investigate the issues, real or imagined, raised in the said letter.
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by olusolaj(m): 6:24am On Dec 27, 2014
idee91:
So u are reporting them to me b4 u arrest them !!! undecided

Awon oponun

They don't even know you exist
Ode
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by eleojo23: 6:25am On Dec 27, 2014
Sunymoore:

I'm here to catch people
Nairaland police? With your level of dedication to 'duty' why don't you join the army? That way you'll help catch BH, what do you think? smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by patrotic9gerian: 6:25am On Dec 27, 2014
Rubbish... This is the bravest and most patriotic online media in Nigeria that have sincerely put pressure to the evil deeds of Nigerian govt and its selfish people. Sahara reporters is the best and never works for terrorists...

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by 1stola: 6:27am On Dec 27, 2014
Stupíd Nigerian Army.
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by Sunymoore(m): 6:28am On Dec 27, 2014
eleojo23:
Nairaland police? With your level of dedication to 'duty' why don't you join the army? That way you'll help catch BH, what do you think? smiley
Had it been we are in a place like America where I know even if I'm dead my family will be well taken care of, I'll gladly join the NA and lay down my life
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 27, 2014
Hhmm sambisa desert reports. .......boko haram fools
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by igbsam(m): 6:30am On Dec 27, 2014
Sunymoore:
u nm

Booking space is bad for your health

You bloody liar. Why did u edit my comment to hhh.....is dat what I wrote ? Stop forming things that weren't written all in d name to falsely accuse people for trying to be among the first to comment on dis thread.
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 27, 2014
harrysterol:
The can't shutdown the shara reporters site abi na desert reporters them the call them
Too early 4 grammatical blunder now.
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by Toktee(m): 6:32am On Dec 27, 2014
Innodon:
no be today....grab them....ransack their offices nationwide.
You think say saharareporters na another apc data centre?
Make them go ransack am,ewu!
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 27, 2014
Monimatic:

“Before Sahara Reporters published their purported document described as petition from Lt Col Wende, a serving commanding officer, the Nigerian Army conducted a thorough investigation on the document involving other security and intelligence gathering agencies. The process confirmed that the serving officer was not the author of the petition,” the Army stated.

http://leadership.ng/news/398002/sahara-reporters-work-terrorists-army

hmmmm...

So there was indeed an investigation of the purported petition by the military authorities before Sahara went public. Meaning Sahara didn't just take the piece and go public..

If I'll be thinking a little for Sahara, that would mean the news outfit did not believe the outcome of the Army investigation, rather it must have felt the Army was trying to cover up..

In case all of these is not true, I support this post.

maclatunji:
Then the officer should sue Sahara Reporters and not be silent if the military's assertion is true.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by justi4jesu(f): 6:33am On Dec 27, 2014
Sunymoore:

Yes na

sad sad
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by holatin(m): 6:33am On Dec 27, 2014
What !
God edit and delete insurgence from nigeria
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by eleojo23: 6:34am On Dec 27, 2014
Sunymoore:

Had it been we are in a place like America where I know even if I'm dead my family will be well taken care of, I'll gladly join the NA and lay down my life
You have a point. That is one thing Nigeria must learn - appreciating those who make sacrifices for the country.
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by emeka2847: 6:35am On Dec 27, 2014
CHINEKE!

Sahara reporters are the best. In the past, PDP deceived us and we were not reading Sahara reporter.

NIGERIAN MILITARY HAS JOINED JONA'S CAMPAIGN ABI?

Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by Toktee(m): 6:37am On Dec 27, 2014
iamchiddy:
You people should stop throwing tantrums and investigate the issues, real or imagined, raised in the said letter.
DO YOU THINK MILITARY INTELIGENT STILL THE EXIST?
Re: Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army by donmalcolm21(m): 6:38am On Dec 27, 2014
We all know that Sahara reporters and APC are prime sponsors of BH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Can’t Arrest Nigerians If Magu Remains In Office – Adegboruwa / If We Have Weapons, Nigerian Army Can't Face Us - Shiites / FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.