Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? (29417 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by KingTom(m): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
JoeCutie:
What's this? undecided

KingTom, biko come & see. grin
Uncle Joe abeg I just dey come back from shrine, I no wan upset the gods with this madness grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
yoged:
so it pain u? angry grin am sure that your bastard kid will be sad to know you don't have manner. grin.

Your mother is the only woman dumb enough to birth a basta*rd undecided cheesy next time you are going to take a jab, make it kids, kid is a product of a frantic tumble and shy good byes, while kids are products of legitimate unions tongue. Pain ke? You are the dog licking my as*s here daftie tongue.

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by logica(m): 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
cytochromeC:

Except it didn't come out the way he intended, the bolded means the friend has strings of girlfriends but this particular one is the most valued because he sees her as a wife material.
It appears English is not your forte. "Most valued" is not always in literal context comparing one thing to others; as a matter of fact most of the time it is a figurative expression to show the high degree to which a SINGULAR entity is valued.
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by niceeric(m): 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
let's say you fall ill and need a kidney transplant in 1 week which costs 5 million else you die and your babe decides to do ashawo work for a couple of days, or even sleep with a man that has said amount just once to save your life.

Will you dump her after the surgery cuz of what she did?
let's say she gets hiv in the process and ends up infecting me.....won't I still suffer and die in the long run?

if she has to do that to save my life,ill rather suggest she doesn't and let me go...wont live on a lifeline wrongly procured.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
Yoged don't burst your brain while thinking on what to respond with, i am beginning to wonder if you are one of those dudes that gets nasty online because of their rejected PM, i know you are an idi*ot but attacking some one that has no business with you, doesn't care if you are dead or living is the height of idiocy . Anyway, I will be waiting to see what your empty coconut head can come up with, make it lengthy this time because I need to read something more creative tongue. Better keep your shi*t coming before I lose interest.
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by litetias(m): 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
wat u shud have done was to take a pix of her in d act as evidence, if not teling ur friend witout proof or anytin can lead 2 problem, because d guy might confront d girl n she will deny it, and u knw women, once she finds out u were d one dat told her man, she might cook up a lie against u, like u've bn asking her out or wanting 2 sleep wit her. Jst b careful
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by yoged(m): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by andyanders: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
stanconnect:
I was in a 9t club on the 24th 9t..I was surprised to meet my friends most valued girlfriend whom he sees as a potential wife on skimpy attire..she was standing along side with other runs girls, I monitored her to really be sure if she was into the act or she jst came clubbing, immediately she got a customer after they bargained..she hopped into his car and they drove off...

I felt very bad, I doubt if my friend would ever believe me if I told him...they have dated for a very long time and to the best of my knowledge he provides virtually everything she demands from him; so I wonder what will still lead her into such act.

Since then I have been wondering whether I should tell my friend? Or I should just allow him to find out himself? What's ur opinion?

Don't tell him, just take him out to same place for fun and tell him you want him to come have fund.

From there, if the lady happens to be there, let him be the one to discover since you believed that your friend won't believe you.
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
yoged:
it's either you lack home training or refuse the training. Am actually catching my fun here. grin grin grin . Waiting for your message b.i.t.c.h

So said the worthless lay about , shut your trap about that home training...manners..yadah yadahhhhn..yaaa.., you are now struggling to sound intelligent, when you weir typing crap with your crooked fingers, you forgot manners. Now that your balls are bashed in, you did rather sing kumbaya than give me some action, alright, i ll cut you some slack at this point because you have become super boring. Next time leave your family background out of the Internet, that your mother is a slu*t shouldnt make you address a female who hasn't erred you as one, some might ignore you but I won't. You don't have to pretend that you are catching fun, you are in pains and I know it wink, Bye loser... tongue tongue .

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by yoged(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by safarigirl(f): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
niceeric:

let's say she gets hiv in the process and ends up infecting me.....won't I still suffer and die in the long run?

if she has to do that to save my life,ill rather suggest she doesn't and let me go...wont live on a lifeline wrongly procured.
and if she doesn't? Btw, everybody will die in the long run, there are people with HIV who aren't suffering
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
Thinkr:
how do you people come up with these figures Damn
Most naija babes are all take away guy. Forget those people.
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
Only a kid would advise OP to go tell his friend before confronting the girl.

If the girl's actions are those of desperation, OP could even kill her by telling the friend. You don't know what she needs the money for, you don't know if she discussed the situation with the friend, yeet you open your mouth to call her ashawo, why? What makes you think your mother, sister(s) or cousin(s) didn't become an 'ashawo' at certain periods in kife just so you could be alive today? Or so that a loved one would survive or for their own survival?

Think beyond the surface please, use your heads.

OP, confront the girl first, let her reaction determine your next line of action

You kip justifying the reasons why this girl is doing what she's doing
No reason why a lady should do such.Although i wouldn't suggest the OP telling his friend without concrete evidence. But what you are suggesting doesn't make sense. Girls like that are always a step ahead don't you think. She would turn the story around even telling her guy his friend has been trying to sleep with her
And the Op will be the bad guy.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by fredoooooo: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
and if she doesn't? Btw, everybody will die in the long run, there are people with HIV who aren't suffering

You must be a lawyer , funny girl grin grin grin grin
hope you're good wink
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
uzoexcel:
what reallly is ur problem?is this hw u reason in real life?u doubt any sane woman will go to allen? are u fuckkkin kiddin me?u dont knw abt ladies who go to hussle so they can get the latest gadgets, handsets and all? what planet do u stay on?ask ur coursemates who are into it and they would gist u
Thanks for that
Birds of a feather sure this is exactly what she does. She's a disgrace to womanhood

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by BABANGBALI: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
byvan:

Your mother is the only woman dumb enough to birth a basta*rd undecided cheesy next time you are going to take a jab, make it kids, kid is a product of a frantic tumble and shy good byes, while kids are products of legitimate unions tongue. Pain ke? You are the dog licking my as*s here daftie tongue.
waooooow byvan 4-0 yoged,from the look of things byvan is coasting home to victory but its too early to call. Yoged where you dey?
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by BABANGBALI: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
I just dey imagine how big and deep your borehole go be at 38

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
BABANGBALI:
waooooow byvan 4-0 yoged,from the look of things byvan is coasting home to victory but its too early to call. Yoged where you dey?

Trouble shooter cheesy.
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
let's say you fall ill and need a kidney transplant in 1 week which costs 5 million else you die and your babe decides to do ashawo work for a couple of days, or even sleep with a man that has said amount just once to save your life.

Will you dump her after the surgery cuz of what she did?

Someone that needs a kidney transplant will be very poorly and would also need a donor. From your reasoning She will need to sleep with alot of men in order to get a kidney and money for the transplant
Every single person has a reason to be a runs girl /prostitute and all men to be a gigollo or an armed robber but most of us choose not to.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by BABANGBALI: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
byvan:

Trouble shooter cheesy.
grin I'm enjoying the super league,I think you will be the winner of the trophy dis season,but you need to work hard on your attack and midfield
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
BABANGBALI:
grin I'm enjoying the super league,I think you will be the winner of the trophy dis season,but you need to work hard on your attack and midfield

I just got retired, coach said am too old to play angry.
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:

Please nothing justifies prostitution in any form, its a debasement of womanhood.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by yoged(m): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
BABANGBALI:
grin devil guy grin
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by BABANGBALI: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
yoged:
grin devil guy grin
no fall my hand jo,go give byvan one upper cut and get 1 goal,she leading you by 5 goal to 1 and shame dey catch me for you grin
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by BABANGBALI: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
byvan:

I just got retired, coach said am too old to play angry.
but you must win dis league o,yoged has gone to buy new players to finish you grin
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
BABANGBALI:
but you must win dis league o,yoged has gone to buy new players to finish you grin

He is alone on that one, i remain retired cheesy.
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by cdocdathrilla: 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
3 options, 1 tell, 2 show, 3 shut up. Or take d long process of driving his tot 2ward d possibility by telling stories of Oda experiences similar 2 what u know as a general discussion and dropping sublimal msgs along d line dat would getting him thinking. Buh it's jst mind games. Jst tell d nigga if it feels ryt, and in dis case, it does cuz marriage is in d picture. Buh be sure ur friend is worth d drama dat u are dragging ur self into.
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by safarigirl(f): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
BABANGBALI:
I just dey imagine how big and deep your borehole go be at 38
lol....if you use people's words to judge who they really are, you should work on your mindset.

I know women who speak like 'morally sound' people but are the worst slu.ts to walk the streets. Well, I've got 18 more years till I'm 38 and the whole hasn't even been drilled once by mistake. I doubt same can be said of some 'morally upright' girls
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by crackhouse(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
Any evidence? You would have gotten one to prove to him that u are not saying that to destroy their frienship. It's certain the girl will deny it and if that happens you will be seen as a pathetic liar.
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by logica(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
byvan:

Trouble shooter cheesy.
*HINT* Troublemaker makes trouble. Troubleshooter resolves trouble.
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by crackhouse(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
Any evidence? You would have gotten one to prove to him that u are not saying that to destroy their frienship. It's certain the girl will deny it and if that happens you will be seen as a pathetic liar. Leave her for now and monitor her to get an evidence where the issue will be based on. As for now, ur finding is baseless and can't be verified.
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by krestedtwin(f): 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
Guy calm down cos ur frnd might not believe u Nd its gonna cost u ur frndship.1day breeze go blow fowl yash go open

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? / Colourful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Team Manchester City Couple / See The Room 306 Video Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.