Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) (10227 Views)

Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by naijaboiy: 10:17am On Dec 27, 2014
Saw this picture and it got me smiling smiley

I had experienced it one time when my mum was going through my phone and she asked me the same question.

The person in the pic is not me but it relates to my story.

How many of you guys have experienced this? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 27, 2014
naijaboiy:

I had experienced it one time when my mum was going through my phone and she asked me the same question.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1976284_africanmothers_jpeg_jpeg842f27bf407279e06bb357c723134ed7
picture enter recycle bin
Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2014
Picture broken?
Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by jubriano93(m): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2014
re-upload the picture
*Modified*
The most awkward moment is if d mom then continues to discuss the much dreaded topic of intercourse.
Mom: son, you need to be careful, you're not ready to be a dad...
I be like dhurr, na u go tell me that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by naijaboiy: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
picture enter recycle bin
You say?
Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by naijaboiy: 10:25am On Dec 27, 2014
FrancisTony:
Picture broken?
Ooops....lemme re-upload
Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by marieolae(f): 10:25am On Dec 27, 2014
hmmm im seeing the pic tho
Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by laplace12(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2014
grin grin

I have expérienced something close, not through chat sha. Mine was one-on-one query.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by naijaboiy: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2014
laplace12:
grin grin

I have expérienced something close, not through chat sha. Mine was one-on-one query.
LoL,,how was it like? grin
Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by naijaboiy: 10:31am On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent check again
Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by naijaboiy: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2014
marieolae:
hmmm im seeing the pic tho
CyM
Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2014
naijaboiy:
Unibenstudent check again
na wa oh,,to me is a good feeling,@ least the mum is interested in her sons affair.
Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 27, 2014
No grin
Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by lilmax(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2014
No
Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by naijaboiy: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
na wa oh,,to me is a good feeling,@ least the mum is interested in her sons affair.
LoL...interested ko.

All those times you'll be scamming them for money in school na babe you dey spend am for abi? grin
Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2014
naijaboiy:

LoL...interested ko.

All those times you'll be scamming them for money in school na babe you dey spend am for abi? grin
funny enough I don't womanise on campus..girls call me stingy in faculty cos I don't like been seen as a father xmas..unless u need it urgently before I will show the hand of God.
Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by naijaboiy: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
funny enough I don't womanise on campus..girls call me stingy in faculty cos I don't like been seen as a father xmas..unless u need it urgently before I will show the hand of God.
So your Mum or Dad have not seen a pic of a girl in your phone and questioned you? cheesy
Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2014
naijaboiy:

So your Mum or Dad have not seen a pic of a girl in your phone and questioned you? cheesy
my mum is only interested in sharing Christian videos with me,,there was a day I upload a celebrity pics on my phone,she say Ehis is that u on ur whatsapp,I say I just feel like putting it there
Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by deanoffaculty: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2014
;DLaughing and urinating.........
hahahahahaha
Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by nawtikid(m): 10:49am On Dec 27, 2014
My parents ain't gat tym 4 social apps

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 27, 2014
lol that 'talk to me I'm your mother' is very tricky!!

African mums rock!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by ireneony(f): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2014
Your mum needs to flog ugrin

Whenever my mum ask, if I have a boyfriend.....
My reply is no o.
When the guy is ready to marry me, then I can boast fully tell her I have a fiance cheesy.

Nor bi me dem go dey count boys follow undecided

5 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2014
ireneony:
Your mum needs to flog u
trouble dey sleep,yango go wake am.
Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by vizkiz: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2014
mum sent an "invite" on bbm(how did she even get my pin sef)...after delaying for 2weeks she called

Mum: don't tell me those your dry pant girls(what the f** does she meant by that) Don't want you to accept the invite i sent...

Me: Hell no! I aren't gonna add you to my list... just stay on facebook i guess that's enough

Mum: (she called my name in full) so you now have a girlfriend angry

Me: Oh mum don't start with that again undecided

Mum: alright, just make sure you call her whenever you want to ask for cash #drops call

Mehn...i added with immediate effect grin

But i deleted and blocked her few weeks later...Mehn the woman will always complain at my every post(s) and Dp ...it got to a time the only pictures i upload are Jesus's related articles
embarassed

28 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 27, 2014
No. grin
Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by iamord(m): 11:03am On Dec 27, 2014
Lol! It has happened to me, but she stopped at is she the one?? grin cos I cut her short!! Before she say jack robinson grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by ireneony(f): 11:06am On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
trouble dey sleep,yango go wake am.
yanga de sleep....unibenstudent the psychopath wan wake me

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2014
ireneony:
yanga de sleep....uniben the psychopath wan wake me
but lik seriously,if there was a vote on who is a more psychopath out of both of us votes will be|ireneony 1300 while unibenstudent|200
Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by haibe(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2014
naijaboiy:

lmao, something similar has happened to me
Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by defendedvictim(m): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2014
My mum thinks I am a saint..so, she doesn't ask me anything. The last time she saw me standing with a girl, she only said 'she was your classmate in Skool right?'. Of course she is grin. Well, long story short, I haven't been in such situation b4 @op
Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by ireneony(f): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
but lik seriously,if there was a vote on who is a more psychopath out of both of us votes will be|ireneony 1300 while unibenstudent|200
I didn't see it. cos I don't live my life on nairaland grin

Yeye de smell cool
Re: Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) by Cheadiva(f): 11:12am On Dec 27, 2014
dis gt me laffing....d one i experienced was bouh my whatsapp dp...i uploadd a pic...popsi calld later dat nyt and said dat ur picture s hot,ur dressing s a sgn of immorality,s dah wat u wear in skul?? blah blah...i cldnt laff ehn cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? / Lady Flaunts Her Phone, Forget There’s A Used C0nd0m Under Her. See Reactions (P / Whatsapp Group For Tb Guys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.