Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House (48485 Views)

'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump / Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) / White House Makes It Official : US “at War” With IS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by Tocheagle(m): 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
amanikondo:

I thought you were pretending you don't know what Toto is. Can you help smell your Mama Toto and feed me back if it smells rotten?
tell ur mama to stop having sex with vultures and owls , she caused ebola, she's the reason for bird flu . Who knows what she'll bring next after she has done it with a lizard .
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by amanikondo: 11:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Tocheagle:
tell ur mama to stop having sex with vultures and owls , she caused ebola, she's the reason for bird flu . Who knows what she'll bring next after she has done it with a lizard .
This bastard just came back from picking trash. I have been expecting you. We want to Oil your Mama engine for election. How he go be?
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by Tocheagle(m): 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
amanikondo:

This bastard just came back from picking trash. I have been expecting you. We want to Oil your Mama engine for election. How he go be?
OUTBREAK WARNING : The federal ministry of health warns that the customers of ya mama's toto are liable to die quick .
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by amanikondo: 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tocheagle:
OUTBREAK WARNING : The federal ministry of health warns that the customers of ya mama's toto are liable to die quick .

Praise tha Lord. You don come back from prison to do another Holiday? Your Mama ToTo go enter demurrage soon if you are going on like this
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by Tocheagle(m): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
amanikondo:

Praise tha Lord. You don come back from prison to do another Holiday? Your Mama ToTo go enter demurrage soon if you are going on like this
you re one of the various maggots that crawled out of ur mama's toto . Not even a tank of IZAL can wash that place. Your Mama toto is so offensive, it has become LAWMA project . She dey try o .
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by amanikondo: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tocheagle:
you re one of the various maggots that crawled out of ur mama's toto . Not even a tank of IZAL can wash that place. Your Mama toto is so offensive, it has become LAWMA project . She dey try o .

Send me your account so that we can pay to oil your Mama engine for the weekend.
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by Tocheagle(m): 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
amanikondo:

Send me your account so that we can pay to oil your Mama engine for the weekend.
pple wey check ya mama toto dey dress like those docs wey dey attend to ebola patient. Dem dey wear 10 gloves b4 dem finger her , so as to avoid leprosy. Chai
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by amanikondo: 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
Tocheagle:
pple wey check ya mama toto dey dress like those docs wey dey attend to ebola patient. Dem dey wear 10 gloves b4 dem finger her , so as to avoid leprosy. Chai

You never go back to prison? He dey happen this weekend oo. Your mama Toto go blow.
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by Tocheagle(m): 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
amanikondo:

You never go back to prison? He dey happen this weekend oo. Your mama Toto go blow.
you dey even reply frm ya mama toto . Its so big even an adult like u with long dada biabia don dey sleep inside. Hmmfff
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by amanikondo: 12:28am On Feb 15, 2015
Tocheagle:
you dey even reply frm ya mama toto . Its so big even an adult like u with long dada biabia don dey sleep inside. Hmmfff
You be bastard if you let this weekend pass your mama toto by.
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by Tocheagle(m): 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
amanikondo:

You be bastard if you let this weekend pass your mama toto by.
ha ha ha the bastard is you. Your mama's toto is the reason for Nigeria's probs . You're a problem to yourself. You dey here dey talk instead of looking for where to buy caustic soda to wash ur mum's leprosy infested toto . U N is about to look into the matter. If your mama go sambisa , even boko haram go die because of the stench . Poor Pig .
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by amanikondo: 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
Tocheagle:
ha ha ha the bastard is you. Your mama's toto is the reason for Nigeria's probs . You're a problem to yourself. You dey here dey talk instead of looking for where to buy caustic soda to wash ur mum's leprosy infested toto . U N is about to look into the matter. If your mama go sambisa , even boko haram go die because of the stench . Poor Pig .

Heard they bought the whole vasiline in the whole grin neighborhood to oil your mama engine for Valentine. How much your Mama Toto generate this time? Is it enough to pay 1 bedroom rent?
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by Tocheagle(m): 10:24am On Feb 19, 2015
amanikondo:

Heard they bought the whole vasiline in the whole grin neighborhood to oil your mama engine for Valentine. How much your Mama Toto generate this time? Is it enough to pay 1 bedroom rent?
only 2 words are used to describe ur mama's toto . BioHazardous & Quarantined . Infact i hear dettol , savlon , izal , purit , and other disinfectant have all come together to see how they can put an end to the viral emissions emanating frm that septic tank of your mother . She is too contagious .
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by amanikondo: 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tocheagle:
only 2 words are used to describe ur mama's toto . BioHazardous & Quarantined . Infact i hear dettol , savlon , izal , purit , and other disinfectant have all come together to see how they can put an end to the viral emissions emanating frm that septic tank of your mother . She is too contagious .

As the month is coming to an end, how much your mama TOTO realized from her engine wey we oil? Toto oiling accountability is necessary.

Do not wait till we use TOTO METER to measure your Mama area G.
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by Tocheagle(m): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
amanikondo:

As the month is coming to an end, how much your mama TOTO realized from her engine wey we oil? Toto oiling accountability is necessary.

Do not wait till we use TOTO METER to measure your Mama area G.
i saw you on T.V begging for help, you said you want pple to contribute money, so that you can buy harpic for your mum's toto . Chai i guess customers no dey show again .
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by amanikondo: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
Tocheagle:
i saw you on T.V begging for help, you said you want pple to contribute money, so that you can buy harpic for your mum's toto . Chai i guess customers no dey show again .

Lame from you ToucH TOTO, We served your Mama Toto over holy communion this weekend.
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by Tocheagle(m): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
amanikondo:

Lame from you ToucH TOTO, We served your Mama Toto over holy communion this weekend.
Mehn , you see what burying your head inside ya mama toto for years has done to you. When babies are born they suck their mommas breast, but you kept sucking your mum's toto , now you're not normal again . Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Mugabe Sleeping At Graduation Ceremony Of Zimbabwe Open University? (Pics) / Dubai Police Officers Sharing Refreshments To Road Users Stuck In Traffic - PICS / Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.