Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House (48512 Views)

'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump / Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) / White House Makes It Official : US “at War” With IS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by rhames(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
Under Barrack Obama, everything concerning Nigeria has always had political connotations not only oil. The US Government and their attack dogs the CIA have already enacted a scenario which is more than ten years old to break Nigeria up before or by 2015. Energy Security, which they have almost fully achieved in order to cut or completely ban oil imports is one strategy. In furtherance to this, the US Government wanted a military base in Africa to which the powers on the continent and anti colonialist and nationalistic elements in some countries like Nigeria, South Africa and a host of others resisted dearly during OBJ regime. Apart from the Nigeria civil war,no military or civil confrontation has shaken Nigeria to its roots like Boko Haram. Unlike others, BH is an offshoot of Al Qaeeda and its international connections has sustained it this long. Its refusal to sell arms to Nigeria was part of a carefully planned strategy to weaken Nigeria politically economically and militarilly. The US has never won a war in Africa without Nigeria's contribution and they have always ended up being the larger beneficiary. Sierra Leone, Liberia, Somalia, South Sudan and any other crisis point on the continent. The only way to deal with this situation is to bring problems to Nigeria. When the Nigerian Government sought US help to set up a base in the country to help monitor and advise on how to deal with BH crisis, it refused and opted to set up a base in Tchad. Since setting up that base, BH attacks on Nigeria soil has intensifed. TChad is currently peaceful and every neighbor surrounding it are now very suspicious.There has been no Boko Haram attacks in Tchad. Instead, loot from BH activities in NIgeria, Cameroon, Niger have found a new destination there as per Nigeria Ambassador. The 2015 elections is a very decisive elections as armed groups particularly in the Niger DElta have vowed to break up the Country( as they are wont to do i.e Asari Dokubo) if Pres.GEJ is not re elected to office. Another very bad scenario is we as crude oil producers are now heavy importers with the bulk of the refined products coming in from US refiners. What happens if they suddenly decide overnight to stop shipping refined oil to Nigeria.

We do not blame the US alone but our own leaders whose orientation is to always wait for crisis before they seek for or solve that problem. No government since Independence has ever thought of expanding the refineries beyond the current capacity they met it. The refineries are operating below capacity and the country's top import bill is not luxury goods as per Okonjo Iweala economics but refined petroleum products. Internally illegal sale of crude oil goes on as a sabotage on the Nigerian state. The worl powers capitalised on the fact that no oil producing country is indutrialised enough to achieve self sufficiency because of the clueless brigands who have emerged as leaders ever since. The current generation of leaders in Africa are not even aware of what's going on in their county of origin talk less of what is happenning in their country.

May God Help Nigeria out of this crisis. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by tlops(m): 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
tellmoon:
If U ask me, I believe this is not unconnected with our refusal to sign the gay law... my thought anyway.

That is shallow assumption. Saudi will not consider ghe law, yet they still import from there, and the relationship between both countries is strong. The problem is that the Nigerian govt have no negotiating leverage, imagine Mr President going to America to beg them yo do his job. No one would have respect for such person or d people they represent. We need to bukld our National image, to a respectable level, reduce corruption. The US govt probably felt that proceeds from oil sales do not benefit the Nigerian populace but just d politicians so why buy from such country. They were faced with who to drop ( due to the reasons given: increase in local production ), Nigeria was the weakest trade partner so they dropped her.
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
Only a paranoid country would threaten another paranoid country.
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by spenca: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
prettyboi1989:

Whuz tryn too hard? Or its u whuz tryn too hard not to admit that av been right all along and that ur sentiments were caused by ur ignorance which made u not realize why usa stopped buying nigeria's oil. I still ask u again why did international oil price crash? Is it because of the corruption in nigeria's govt? Even a 100lvl economics student will give u a right answer to this.

This proves me just right, same gibberish all over again
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
spenca:

This proves me just right, same gibberish all over again
Its normal for things people don't understand to look lyk nonsense so I guess u shud upgrade ur knowledge if u 2 comprehend this. "The shale revolution has affected US oil suppliers unevenly, hitting particularly hard those in Africa such as Nigeria, Algeria, Libya and Angola, which produce high quality crude similar to the one pumped in the new oil fields of North Dakota."

"Middle East producers such as Saudi Arabia and Kuwait have suffered far less as they pump crude oil of a lower quality that US refiners continue to buy. Saudi crude oil exports year-to-date to the US have increased over the 2013 level. Kuwait has also sold more crude to the US so far this year than in 2013."

"Oil analysts believe that Africa-US oil trade could completely stop in the next two-to-three years as other leading exporters, including Angola, Libya and Algeria, suffer the same fate as Nigeria. If that materializes, Africa will have to find new customers for its oil, going head-to-head with Middle East producers in the key Asian market."

http://m.ft.com/beyond-brics/2014/10/02/victim-of-shale-revolution-nigeria-stops-exporting-oil-to-us/
This was published in october, I appreciate knowlegde, I doubt if u do dats why ur intellect is telling u its as a result of nigeria's corruption that usa has discontinued the purchase of nigeria's crude oil. I wonder which educated man reasons like that. Well m nt surprised u'll find loads of them here reasoning like peasants.
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
Forums give people the opportunity to air online their dirty meaningless reasonings they can't share with people in the real world cause of shame. In which sense will usa stop buying nigeria's oil due to corruption and not signing gay law? Do people think before they talk? The way some people reason is pathetic. Everybody wana talk but they don't knw what's being talked about. The Crash in the international oil price was due to the increase in usa's production of shale oil which made them stop buying crude oil from most oil producing nations.
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by hogunzy(m): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
ShakaZullu:

What of this
Your mother is a certified harlot
Your father is a hopeless criminal

Gej till 2019

Because Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
oloriburuku ni e oo
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by amanikondo: 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
Tocheagle:
WE DONT NEED THESE BACKSTABBERZ : IF WE LOOK INWARDS, WE CAN SHOCK THEM. This is happening @ a time when we're fighting insurgency. Lets Give china higher attention. And ignore this manipulative fooolz
You are actually the fool here. Russia said that before.
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by mrbamo(m): 4:33am On Dec 29, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
I wonder how Buhari will achieve economic diversification when He and APC has rejected systems that makes our States LGAs and Private Sector the vanguard of national development.

Buhari will never eradicate corruption and poverty because he will never implement the following

Resource control

Fiscal federalism

Privatization

Political federalism

Decentralization of Nigeria

Restructuring of Nigeria

Institutions submitting their quarterly activities to public scrutiny

Which are the fastest route to economic diversification , citizenry prosperity and political stability

Buhari is not the Messiah

SW stop hanging to false hope

What has buhari got to do with the topic on the thread? Are you just hating for no reason? Is it that you are hired to keep copy and paste on NL, cos I read what you posted here on another thread before now. Get a good job bro!!
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 29, 2014
mrbamo:

What has buhari got to do with the topic on the thread? Are you just hating for no reason? Is it that you are hired to keep copy and paste on NL, cos I read what you posted here on another thread before now. Get a good job bro!!

Olodo

Don't you know that Buhari based his economic policy on ND oil wealth

So the topic has so much to do with him
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by Tocheagle(m): 8:24am On Dec 30, 2014
amanikondo:

You are actually the fool here. Russia said that before.
if you wanna see what a fool looks like, take a look @ your mirror
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by Tocheagle(m): 8:26am On Dec 30, 2014
segnys007:
Did you say China? After China, you would say Russia abi? While the citizens of these countries would relocate to The USA themselves given the option! You must be a mumu ni!
chai you are daft . I did not say we should go there, i said we should establish more trade with them . Odeee
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by Tocheagle(m): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2014
DaBullIT:

Towards the end of the year. Brain becomes scarce. So I won't blame you
yes, your thinking is scarce. Always believing america is right. You are brain dead

1 Like

Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by Appleyard(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2014
Akbee:
Barack Obama is not a true son of Africa cos if he was he wudnt introduce foreign policies which are against the interests of blacks..we supported him during his first n second term presidential bids n he won.Thank goodness he hasn't got a chance anymore..infact,nobody wishes he was there.Americans r dissatisfied with him n so are our people too..black man black heartso they say.
the reason is not far fetched..
1.nigerian government prohibition of gay acts
2.Nigeria's position as the biggest economy in Africa.
3.The inability of the US government to exert influence on Nigeria like before.
4.Nigeria's image has bn tarnished to an extent that outsiders stl believe that nothing good can come out from us..
5.corruption..

if no 1 is reversed the us govt wud likely mk a u turn... HOWEVER,I see that as a blessing in disguise.. this has really tot our leaders a lesson that we shud not put our eggs in one basket.cudnt we look for an alternative buyer at the right time?
must we keep exporting crude oil at cheap prizes to other countries n stl buy the refined products at exorbitant prizes while our refineries can handle it..wl local production of petroleum products not provide jobs opportunities for the teeming unemployed masses?

you are spot on.
The US had never been a friend. Gowon said this d other time that, we must not completely see d US to be a friend. Because, during the civil war, when Nigeria asked them to sell weapons to us, they blatantly refuse. It was d Russians that sold us weapons.
Then came ebola. The wicked souls refused to give us the trial vaccine. But God came down and ,despite our poor health facilities, we were able to defeat ebola.
Meanwhile, boko haram came bombing and killing. and once again,we asked the suppose leader on the war on terror to sell weapons to us, and as usual, they refuse, citing some garbage reasons.

Now comes this economic cut off. what else do we need to know that THE US had never wanted our prosperity rather, our brakeup?

we know that our government is corrupt, but given d above analysis, couple with d facts surrounding this sudden cut off from trade, one can say this is not just about corruption, because we have been corrupt for long, and they have been doing normal business with our corrupt government and agencies for long. why d sudden change? why where we singled out as d nation to stop buying oil from, since they say they are now producing more locally.then why did they increase thier level of import from the other nations, even when thier oil value is far below ours?

I believe the US have a hidden agenda.
Infact, i wont be surprise should there occur a false flag operation down here.

all d same, i dont blame them. if not for the bastards we have as leaders, who are corrupt to the tilt and does not care to develop this nation, we wouldnt be facing all this rubbish.
And this has also go to show dat we need to diversify d ecoomy. we must go back to agriculture and stop depending on oil.
i believe we are paying d price for not joining the gay party of d United States of Satan. Hence, they cant help us in any form, or even do business with us. Otherwise, i dont c any other reason why they are behavind like this.
when u stand up against the empire, get ready to fight.

Jonathan is just begining to taste a doze of what it takes to say No to uncle sam....

God will help us...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by Appleyard(m): 11:49am On Dec 30, 2014
rhames:
Under Barrack Obama, everything concerning Nigeria has always had political connotations not only oil. The US Government and their attack dogs the CIA have already enacted a scenario which is more than ten years old to break Nigeria up before or by 2015. Energy Security, which they have almost fully achieved in order to cut or completely ban oil imports is one strategy. In furtherance to this, the US Government wanted a military base in Africa to which the powers on the continent and anti colonialist and nationalistic elements in some countries like Nigeria, South Africa and a host of others resisted dearly during OBJ regime. Apart from the Nigeria civil war,no military or civil confrontation has shaken Nigeria to its roots like Boko Haram. Unlike others, BH is an offshoot of Al Qaeeda and its international connections has sustained it this long. Its refusal to sell arms to Nigeria was part of a carefully planned strategy to weaken Nigeria politically economically and militarilly. The US has never won a war in Africa without Nigeria's contribution and they have always ended up being the larger beneficiary. Sierra Leone, Liberia, Somalia, South Sudan and any other crisis point on the continent. The only way to deal with this situation is to bring problems to Nigeria. When the Nigerian Government sought US help to set up a base in the country to help monitor and advise on how to deal with BH crisis, it refused and opted to set up a base in Tchad. Since setting up that base, BH attacks on Nigeria soil has intensifed. TChad is currently peaceful and every neighbor surrounding it are now very suspicious.There has been no Boko Haram attacks in Tchad. Instead, loot from BH activities in NIgeria, Cameroon, Niger have found a new destination there as per Nigeria Ambassador. The 2015 elections is a very decisive elections as armed groups particularly in the Niger DElta have vowed to break up the Country( as they are wont to do i.e Asari Dokubo) if Pres.GEJ is not re elected to office. Another very bad scenario is we as crude oil producers are now heavy importers with the bulk of the refined products coming in from US refiners. What happens if they suddenly decide overnight to stop shipping refined oil to Nigeria.

We do not blame the US alone but our own leaders whose orientation is to always wait for crisis before they seek for or solve that problem. No government since Independence has ever thought of expanding the refineries beyond the current capacity they met it. The refineries are operating below capacity and the country's top import bill is not luxury goods as per Okonjo Iweala economics but refined petroleum products. Internally illegal sale of crude oil goes on as a sabotage on the Nigerian state. The worl powers capitalised on the fact that no oil producing country is indutrialised enough to achieve self sufficiency because of the clueless brigands who have emerged as leaders ever since. The current generation of leaders in Africa are not even aware of what's going on in their county of origin talk less of what is happenning in their country.

May God Help Nigeria out of this crisis. Amen.

Amen...
i have continually pointed out that the greatest threat to our nation's well being, is not even boko haram,but the unrepented madness of our leaders in continually regarding d United States of Torture as an ally and partner.

i wont go into details because, ur analysis rightly fills d scenario of d discourse.

Constrition twines me like a snake each time i c our leaders running to the 'second son of satan' (for Cain was d first) for help, even when such help never materialize, and still keep bragging abt it.

our leaders are so myopic that they cant even differentiate between sign languages and body rhetorics, not to mention identifying and understanding d enemy even when d hand writing that is now on d wall is ten times clearer and pronounced than the one before king belshezzer,

why?
for durin g the Nigerian civl war, the americans refuse to sell wepons to us. Rather, they, through the notorious french mecenaries, covertly aided the biafran army, all to ensure the brakeup of the nation, which, like u rightly mention, has long been a feature of US strategy in Africa and else where.

The CIA strategy was to divide and conquer. it succeeded in Sudan.. Libya today is a mess. and Nigeria is d next on d agenda of the imperial empire of death.

yet our political fools cum leaders seemed ignorant of this naked reality.

They refuse to give us ebola vaccine for no reasons, yet the dead brains in Aso rock still went to them for military weapons to deal with boko haram, when every reasonable person knows that the creator of terrorism is the US. And of course, they refuse to sell to us.

yet our leaders cant c d hand writing.

and now this import cut.

And believe u me, the retards in Aso Rock would keep going back to the one that is ochestrating its destruction.

But God is watching....
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by iamord(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
fuckerholic:

Come to think of it are they doing us a favour by buying our oil which they still use ? Very soon they will have problem with Saudi Arabia being moslem nation and they will be forced to run back to us and maybe by then they must have lost their relevance.
grin. If that's what you are hoping on, your beards will grow longer than pinocchio nose! The only relevance of africa in todays world is africa and not the africans, its land and not its people, why? The majority don't think
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by DaBullIT(m): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
Tocheagle:
yes, your thinking is scarce. Always believing america is right. You are brain dead

Of course America is not perfect , but they make reasonable decisions based on results of consultation , research and experience , Nigeria is just 40+ years old. America has been existing for almost 300 years , But you wouldn't know that would you ? Homosapien Òshì

Òdè
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by rhames(m): 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
Appleyard:

Amen...
i have continually pointed out that the greatest threat to our nation's well being, is not even boko haram,but the unrepented madness of our leaders in continually regarding d United States of Torture as an ally and partner.

i wont go into details because, ur analysis rightly fills d scenario of d discourse.

Constrition twines me like a snake each time i c our leaders running to the 'second son of satan' (for Cain was d first) for help, even when such help never materialize, and still keep bragging abt it.

our leaders are so myopic that they cant even differentiate between sign languages and body rhetorics, not to mention identifying and understanding d enemy even when d hand writing that is now on d wall is ten times clearer and pronounced than the one before king belshezzer,

why?
for durin g the Nigerian civl war, the americans refuse to sell wepons to us. Rather, they, through the notorious french mecenaries, covertly aided the biafran army, all to ensure the brakeup of the nation, which, like u rightly mention, has long been a feature of US strategy in Africa and else where.

The CIA strategy was to divide and conquer. it succeeded in Sudan.. Libya today is a mess. and Nigeria is d next on d agenda of the imperial empire of death.

yet our political fools cum leaders seemed ignorant of this naked reality.

They refuse to give us ebola vaccine for no reasons, yet the dead brains in Aso rock still went to them for military weapons to deal with boko haram, when every reasonable person knows that the creator of terrorism is the US. And of course, they refuse to sell to us.

yet our leaders cant c d hand writing.

and now this import cut.

And believe u me, the retards in Aso Rock would keep going back to the one that is ochestrating its destruction.

But God is watching....

Even without being told, one will see that their economic hit men in government, the Bretton Woods trained ministers and advisers have returned the country to a path of debt in billions of dollars. Yet they still tell us that Nigerian economy which has not employed up to a million Nigerians has rapidly grown on paper without concrete evidence of one completed project fom power to railways. grin
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by TheGreatGriot: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
To everyone on this thread, please stop thinking that America is some God of a country. Just like they've colonized much of Africa, stripped you all of your language and turned YOU into their workers for the ultimate good of the European empire (European corporations), they've done the same in America....and then through television they show you a picture that glorify their evil and we all buy into it. Stop! Read and research for yourselves. I proposed a challenge to America and I'm proposing it to you all. Please see the video to the end and join in the challenge with me. It's for all of our benefit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joHpjXkjaLM

1 Like

Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by amanikondo: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
Tocheagle:
if you wanna see what a fool looks like, take a look @ your mirror
can you borrow me a mirror from the hopeless harlot, I mean your mother.
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by ttime(m): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
ghostofsparta:

Yorubaland = YAS

Brs... I no get U!!
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by mrbamo(m): 2:17am On Jan 05, 2015
Oh, and that is why you have to keep copying and pasting the same messages in different threads on NL? hun.... Your life ehn (SMH)

WhiteTechnology:

Olodo

Don't you know that Buhari based his economic policy on ND oil wealth

So the topic has so much to do with him
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by Appleyard(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=prettyboi1989 post=29264277]
C dis joker, u jst one of dese I too know peeps here who don't know jack bout anything. Ya'll talk cos ya'll feel lyk talking weda it makes sense or not ya'll aint bothered. Do u knw wat shale oil is? Do u knw dat us has about 4.8 trillion barrels of shale oil deposits in its country? Us stopd importing oil from most countries because they can now produce the oil they need from shale. M sure ur ignorant mind has never heard of shale oil b4. The reason why us is still importing the oil in saudi arabia is because of its lower quality than the one extracted from nigeria. Oya I too know why do u think the international oil price dropped from 100dollars a barrel to about 66 dollars recently? Is it because of us's beef with nigeria? Its the us shale oil boom that made the international oil price to crash. Think na, nigeria out of the other important countries in the whole world will be what usa will be bothered about in the oil market? Nawa o, even opec (0

The facts u stated are relevant,but ur conclusion is not all dat forthcoming.
YES. THE U.S HAVE A VERY LARGE QUANTITY OF SHALE OIL, AND ITS NOW CONTRIBUTING TO DIA IMMEDIATE DOMESTIC NEEDS.
BUT IT WASNT D SHALE OIL THAT CRASHED D GLOBAL OIL MARKET,BECOS, THE U.S IS NOT EXPORTING MUCH,IF NOT ANY,OF ITS SHALE GAS BECOS, D COST OF PRODUCING OR FRACKING OF SHALE IS VERY EXPENSIVE, HENCE D PRICE OF IT IS FAR HIGHER THAN D NORMAL CRUDE OIL PRICE. AND NOBODY WOULD BUY MORE AT A HIGHER PRICE A COMMODITY THAT U CAN BUY AT A MORE CHEAPER PRICE IN A RELATED ONE. THAT IS WHY THEY ARE STILL IMPORTING FROW OPEC MEMBERS.
SO DIA DECISION TO CUT OFF NIGERIA APPEARS TO BE POLITICAL.
AND ALSO,IT WAS SAUDI ARABIA OVER PUMPING OF CRUDE OIL DAT LED MOSTLY TO D FALL IN OIL PRICES.
DIA MOTIVE,I CANT TELL..
BUT IT WONT LAST LONG..
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by Appleyard(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=rhames post=29341815]

Even without being told, one will see that their economic hit men in government, the Bretton Woods trained ministers and advisers have returned the country to a path of debt in billions of dollars. Yet they still tell us that Nigerian economy which has not employed up to a million Nigerians has rapidly grown on paper without concrete evidence of one completed project fom power to railways. grin[/quote

yes.. The lie speaks for itself. We are in a country where 75% of the youths are unemployed. Yet, some microscopic myopic idiots are telling us that d economy has grown. Where are d damn jobs to show for it? Like u rightly mentioned, it is only on paper u have it..

All the Pathetic blood sucking little rednecked piece of bull shit political demagots in aso rock and beyond, that have made it a mandate to pull this nation backward each time we are making progress, may they all rest in peace before this year runs out,amen.

Obasanjo manage to help cleared our national debts. But presently, we returning to d era of debt, having borrowed and still borowing billions of dollars.
Our money is fast becoming a toilet paper, with d naira plumetting to an all tne low of 181 to one U.S dollar. People who think they have millions in thier accounts will soon find out that thier money is nothing but mere paper in terms of value. No thanks to d long neglect of the economy and production sectors by our satanically minded political zombies in leadership.
My bible tells me to pray for the good of the land so that we can eat of the fruite thereof.. But since some persons acting as agents of darkness have refused that we should grow and eat, they too will not live to c d end of our demise as a nation,but we shall live to c thier pathetic end...

Orhwe......
All those sabotaging our nation from growing, will not cross this year. For the wages of sin is death.

1 Like

Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by Appleyard(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
TheGreatGriot:
To everyone on this thread, please stop thinking that America is some God of a country. Just like they've colonized much of Africa, stripped you all of your language and turned YOU into their workers for the ultimate good of the European empire (European corporations), they've done the same in America....and then through television they show you a picture that glorify their evil and we all buy into it. Stop! Read and research for yourselves. I proposed a challenge to America and I'm proposing it to you all. Please see the video to the end and join in the challenge with me. It's for all of our benefit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joHpjXkjaLM

tell them bro...
America go about preaching peace, yet, they have killed much people than Hitler's holocaust could ever dream of.
They go abt championing d cause of democracy and respect for fundamental human rights. Yet, the likes of Micheal brown, Gardner, and many more cases of racial profiling, murdered by white police officers could not get justice, even when it was clear blue murder.
America, through, that satanic box called television, wants u to think that all is bed and roses in the U.S. But the reality is that, the gap in d standard of living between the rich and d poor, is far bigger than u think....blacks and latinos are d most degraded class of people over there. America is a class based society.
America, through thier main stream media controllled by d CIA, will not air anything bad and corrupt abt wall street or d government. Neither will they let u know that 9/11 was an inside job.. A false flag operation to woo d opinion of d populace to engage and invade mapped out political enemies like saddam's Iraq,Afghanistan etc, etc.

Anerica that goes abt stressing 'must obedience' of international law,and respect for the territorial integrity of other states, have,ironically, violated all d laws governing d international order, by meddling in domestic affairs of other nations, sponsoring colour revolutions and overthrows of legitimate governments of various nations. And without UN resolutions, invades, bombed and massacre many innocent people..frm panama to vietnam,nicaragua,iraq,libya,syria, and now ukrain.. The list is endless.
America, for which a google search and thorough research would reveal to be the greatest threat to world peace.
They say they trust in God, yet, many schools in d land dont teach CRS, But they study witchcraft as a course.

God created them Adam and Eve, but America and co want us to marry them as Adam and Steve..
The country where people can sue God, But dont sue d devil.

The country that blast and sanction others for corruption and so on, yet none equals thier multinationals in terms of fraud and shady deals, especially in d oil sectors..
The greatest debtor in d world.
America, master of decption and brainwashing. Majority of the citizens dont travel out, and so, dont know what dia govt is doin in dia name. No thanks to the most sophisticated propaganda machine of all times...the main stream media..through that cursed box called television...driven by hollywood..where d movies depicts the italians as mafias, the chinese as enslavers, the russians as aggressors, the indians as primitives, the africans as slaves and bush people, the Arabs as terrorists, the english as colonialists, and of course, themselves..the americans as 'the perfect and messiah nation'.

America which preach right to privacy and freedom, yet, through d NSA and CIA, spy on thier own people and others accross d globe.

If u are still neck deep in love with this nation, and u love thier ways and support them in thier evils.. Then know that this scripture,Romans 1 vs 21 to 32, is for u, cause u are a partaker, except u are not spiritual.
Let us be wise in our jugdment and decisions.

1 Like

Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by Tocheagle(m): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
amanikondo:
can you borrow me a mirror from the hopeless harlot, I mean your mother.
your mum just finished f``king a 100 men FOR FREE. U ARE A PRODUCT OF A 1 NIGHT STAND
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by Tocheagle(m): 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
DaBullIT:

Of course America is not perfect , but they make reasonable decisions based on results of consultation , research and experience , Nigeria is just 40+ years old. America has been existing for almost 300 years , But you wouldn't know that would you ? Homosapien Òshì

Òdè
HMM DATS COMING FROM A RAT BRAIN. U NEED LOBOTOMY
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by amanikondo: 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Tocheagle:
your mum just finished f``king a 100 men FOR FREE. U ARE A PRODUCT OF A 1 NIGHT STAND
I can see your Mama smelling toto cannot buy you internet subscription. I dont like it when wasted sperrm like you reply every 2 days.
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by Tocheagle(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
amanikondo:

I can see your Mama toto cannot buy you internet subscription. I dont like it when wasted sperrm like you reply every 2 days.
I DONT REPLY CONSTANTLY COS AM ALWAYS BUSY , GO BACK TO UR MUMS ROTTEN CUNT, I HEAR ITS INFESTED BY MAGGOTS, MAYBE U CAN CLEAN IT UP BY LICKING HER PU££Y. i hear she's f__king shekau right now
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by amanikondo: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
Tocheagle:
I DONT REPLY CONSTANTLY COS AM ALWAYS BUSY , GO BACK TO UR MUMS ROTTEN CUNT, I HEAR ITS INFESTED BY MAGGOTS, MAYBE U CAN CLEAN IT UP BY LICKING HER PU££Y. i hear she's f__king shekau right now
See excuse from a dickhead, you better be less busy to talk to me now since you are busy holding candle for men that is taking turn on your mother.
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by Tocheagle(m): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
amanikondo:

See excuse from a dickhead, you better be less busy to talk to me now since you are busy holding candle for men that is taking turn on your mother.
so u know that people hold candle . Chai i guess u don tayy 4 dis business abi u b ur mums personal assistant ?. i hear she just got a big sambisa contract. her puccy needs reconfiguration for the task ahead
Re: Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House by amanikondo: 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
Tocheagle:
so u know that people hold candle . Chai i guess u don tayy 4 dis business abi u b ur mums personal assistant ?. i hear she just got a big sambisa contract. her puccy needs reconfiguration for the task ahead
Thank gods you are less busy, so tell me how your mother will feed you if you did not hold candle for those men wey they service her, I mean those men wey dey oil her engine?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert / Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) / Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.