Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

"Are You Rightly Connected" PT 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Are You Rightly Connected" PT 1 (463 Views)

Did I Judge Rightly? (photos) / "Ways Of Keeping Men Connected In Relationships" / Home Wrecker(pt 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Are You Rightly Connected" PT 1 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
A Man or Woman can love you but he/she is not the one destined for you.

Take a look @ 1st Samuel chapter 18 verse 20

One thing can be picked here:

*** Micah Saul's daughter, loved David but it was not recorded that David loved her in return.

Lesson:

It's possible to love someone without them loving you back and what thus establishes a relationship is reciprocity... that I love you and you love me.

There was no problem about love with Micah, as a matter of fact LOVE test she passed it.

But how did she do with the purpose test (The Destiny Evaluator):

David was a king destined to return the ark of the lord back to Israel, until that moment Micah Saul's daughter was the best WIFE ever but when it was time for David to fulfilled the purpose to which God called him which is his destiny... You can see the outcome in 2nd Samuel chapter 6 verse 16-23.

"Micah failed woefully and God Shut her womb till her death.

So Singles out there, don't get too comfortable with the fact that a man or woman can handle you now or love you now, don't use the "I love you" going on now to judge him/her to be the right one until you start fulfilling destiny the purpose for which you were born.

My whole point is that:

If you marry the wrong person your destiny may be expressed but your generation will never never experience it.

Note destiny may be expressed but will never be experienced because there is a misfit hindering the flow of that your destiny to the desired object (your generation).

And what exactly is that hindrance?

WRONG PARTNER.

You can be crippled by marriage.

You can be dwarfed by marriage.

A man or a woman of great potential can be reduced to nothing by marriage.

What I say unto you I say unto others.... those are the words of Jesus. Don't just pray also watch, shine your eyes.

...to be continued in my next write up

Visit: www.flaubertajiero..com

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? / Tips On How To Fix A Broken Relationship / Where To Be This Sunday With Your Boyfriend (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.