Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

IBB The Destroyer Of June 12 Is With Gej...yoruba The Card Is In Our Hand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB The Destroyer Of June 12 Is With Gej...yoruba The Card Is In Our Hand (432 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida , a.k.a. IBB - The Evil Architect Of Nigeria's Downfall / Ojukwus Pledge Of Igbos Support For Ibb- The Evil Genius A Cash Agreement / IBB: The Real Reason I Annulled June 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IBB The Destroyer Of June 12 Is With Gej...yoruba The Card Is In Our Hand by Bmark: 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
I dont have much to say.other than for us to do the needful..by voting the evil cabal of PDP out in line with what their evil genius godfather did to the yoruba nation in 1993 and their failure in the past 16 years..i can see the momentum gathering already..but omo odua dont relent..the job of kicking out cluelesness and corruption is a task that mus be done.say no to PDP.

Yoruba
united we stand for buhari/Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: IBB The Destroyer Of June 12 Is With Gej...yoruba The Card Is In Our Hand by slimfit1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
I'm behind you no shaking
Re: IBB The Destroyer Of June 12 Is With Gej...yoruba The Card Is In Our Hand by whosefault(f): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
keep posting and making utterances while others are campaigning...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are The Corrupt Northern Elites Afraid Of Buhari? / Violence Blood PDP Chieftain Ask Supporters To Kill .. / Year 2014 Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.