Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

HELP!!! Nairalanders..... Is This Love Or Lust ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! Nairalanders..... Is This Love Or Lust ? (1050 Views)

I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders / Is This Love Or Lust :: / Are You In Love Or Lust? Here’s How You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! Nairalanders..... Is This Love Or Lust ? by horlah005: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hi NL

There is this girl whose whenever she sees me, she always took a glanced at me (in campus) to the extend that my pals started noticing her and later called my attention towards her but I neglected due to my reputation in campus (Naqib). She made all her effort to get my attention which was later successful.
She collected my number and add me up on whatsapp, we started chatting, she lamented that its being a while she's has been trying to get my attention which later prove successful with a lots of pressure.

After all the perpparazie intro, she told me she likes me and she only wanted to be my friend, I insisted that I don't makes friend, I only date, but she keep on pressuring me which I later considered (don't know why I did cos she's not my type).

We value our friendship so much to the extend that she can't do without seeing me, she calls me everyday, every night and vice versa.

We discuss a lot about her relationship with guys. How her heart was broken, she keep insisting that all men are wicked, we had a series of argument on that issue which I later convince her that all men are not the same.

Along the line, I started having a strange feeling towards her, in which have never encountered b4 in my life. This urge feeling occurs whenever I saw her coming towards me, my manhood will started erecting to the extend that whenever she calls, it will still happen (haba! 'lust' ni yen ke). I tried to control myself in such a way that I started neglecting her, dodging her calls, but she knows something smelled fishy, she ask what's wrong, I told her not to worry that it's my problem not hers'. She insist, I narrated the ordeal, she burst into laughs after listening, but I told her its all over now.....(damn I'm so fvcked)

To cut it short.... There is this little distance between btw us now, she keeps calling and calling, telling me she missed me like hell, 'I'm dying to see u', which I've only spent like a weeks (for holiday) insisting that I should hurried back as early as possible.....

I missed her also, I barely called my GF since have met her and whenever we discuss sum'in pertaining to my side of relationship and made mention of "suppose we are dating now......." She'll smile and look at me, though she make it clear (no dating)

I'm confused don't know may be i have feelings for her.
I don't want to loose her and as well as I don't know how to be friend with women without having feelings for them.

What can I do pls
#No Insult
Thanks in anticipation!
Re: HELP!!! Nairalanders..... Is This Love Or Lust ? by Dahjhi: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
she actually succeeded in tampering with your feelings.. No matter what advice we give you here may not help you than you following your mind and damn the consequences.. Shes not your type you say, and forget about she want to be just friend, female friend finish for campus? Abeg if you are the carpenter type, nail her and see if she still wanna be friend.. Lets see what happens next ,
Re: HELP!!! Nairalanders..... Is This Love Or Lust ? by horlah005: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
Dahjhi:
she actually succeeded in tampering with your feelings.. No matter what advice we give you here may not help you than you following your mind and damn the consequences.. Shes not your type you say, and forget about she want to be just friend, female friend finish for campus? Abeg if you are the carpenter type, nail her and see if she still wanna be friend.. Lets see what happens next ,

Thanks buddy
Re: HELP!!! Nairalanders..... Is This Love Or Lust ? by JOETYNO: 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
from Experience, dat kinda friendship is expensive to keep and it expires sooner. The Expensive I meant no be money o, Its attention Seeking, Time consuming and Care demanding. With time its either U guys date or One fvck up She go hate U for life.
Re: HELP!!! Nairalanders..... Is This Love Or Lust ? by Truth24(m): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
#Friendzoned

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Nairalanders..... Is This Love Or Lust ? by aristocrazzy: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
You shouldn't have told her about the feeling that your prick charge everytime you see her. I think the girl too wants to straff. So guy the next you guys meet just straff her
Re: HELP!!! Nairalanders..... Is This Love Or Lust ? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mumu
Re: HELP!!! Nairalanders..... Is This Love Or Lust ? by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!

Hian!
Re: HELP!!! Nairalanders..... Is This Love Or Lust ? by Dahjhi: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
horlah005:

Thanks buddy
uwc
Re: HELP!!! Nairalanders..... Is This Love Or Lust ? by Dotwillis1(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
keep the friendship, give ha the attentn she needed,
Re: HELP!!! Nairalanders..... Is This Love Or Lust ? by horlah005: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
aristocrazzy:
You shouldn't have told her about the feeling that your prick charge everytime you see her. I think the girl too wants to straff. So guy the next you guys meet just straff her

The mistake I made though
Re: HELP!!! Nairalanders..... Is This Love Or Lust ? by ronald4lif(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
She loves you na, signs are obvious
Re: HELP!!! Nairalanders..... Is This Love Or Lust ? by Aghans(m): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
My dear u better b carefull, d gal in questio has feelings 4 u n she tried al means 4 u 2 aproach her bt u noticed it n u ignore her. She hv 2 use another means of geting u by u asking 4 frndship and nw she as won ur hrt, wot she is waitin 4 is 4 u 2 propose 2 her and after that...................... My brother all i hv 2 tell u is that dnt fall 2 her trap other wise u wil regret ur action all thru ur life tym
Re: HELP!!! Nairalanders..... Is This Love Or Lust ? by horlah005: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
Aghans:
My dear u better b carefull, d gal in questio has feelings 4 u n she tried al means 4 u 2 aproach her bt u noticed it n u ignore her. She hv 2 use another means of geting u by u asking 4 frndship and nw she as won ur hrt, wot she is waitin 4 is 4 u 2 propose 2 her and after that...................... My brother all i hv 2 tell u is that dnt fall 2 her trap other wise u wil regret ur action all thru ur life tym

Thanks a bunch!

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Nairalanders..... Is This Love Or Lust ? by VantagePoint: 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
I couldn't get past your Engrish, so I stopped reading.
Re: HELP!!! Nairalanders..... Is This Love Or Lust ? by prettyjo(f): 12:04am On Dec 28, 2014
no wonder!!!
Re: HELP!!! Nairalanders..... Is This Love Or Lust ? by prettyjo(f): 12:06am On Dec 28, 2014
real men know how to control their feelings so you just have to control.
besides,how come your gf have not noticed any change in you##she no dey sharp##
Re: HELP!!! Nairalanders..... Is This Love Or Lust ? by johnjay4u2u(m): 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
English is dead in Nigeria. Op, work on your composition.
Fact: have regular and intimate communication with a person and love creeps in. Try it with your enemy and it's the same result.
Do it with God and it's the same.
We only love by communion.

(1) (Reply)

8 Conversation No-no’s On A First Date. / She Wants Me To Be Her Val After Meeting Her On A Group Chat. / Symbols-of-a-perfect-relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.