Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,391 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Where Are Buhari's Men? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Buhari's Men? (1224 Views)

I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group / APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali / Atiku, Kwankwaso Are Buhari’s Greatest Enemies – Gov. Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Buhari's Men? by Lee29: 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
Buhari contested for presidential race in 2003, 2007 and 2011 but lost. In 2003, he chose late Chuba Okadigbo as running mate. In 2007, it was Edwin Ume-Ezeoke; and 2011, Pastor Tunde Bakare. His spokesman then was Odumakin. Where are they now? Edwin Ume-Ezeoke, Tunde Bakare and Yinka Odumakin.
Buhari seems to dump people after losing election. Will his 'friendship' with Osinbajo end in 2015?

1 Like

Re: Where Are Buhari's Men? by TunjiMsp: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
It will because they will both be in Aso Rock in 2015

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Buhari's Men? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
Surprisingly , it may end in 2019 . smiley
Re: Where Are Buhari's Men? by Lee29: 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
TunjiMsp:
It will because they will both be in Aso Rock in 2015
In every competition, there's always a winner and a loser. Each party should prepare for being a winner or loser. U commented as if Buhari can't lose.
Re: Where Are Buhari's Men? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lee29:
Buhari contested for presidential race in 2003, 2007 and 2011 but lost. In 2003, he chose late Chuba Okadigbo as running mate. In 2007, it was Edwin Ume-Ezeoke; and 2011, Pastor Tunde Bakare. His spokesman then was Odumakin. Where are they now? Edwin Ume-Ezeoke, Tunde Bakare and Yinka Odumakin.
Buhari seems to dump people after losing election. Will his 'friendship' with Osinbajo end in 2015?

Fashakin was and is still Buhari's spokesman not confab thief odumakin. Bakare is still solidly behind buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Buhari's Men? by Lee29: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
Obiagelli:

Fashakin was and is still Buhari's spokesman not confab thief odumakin. Bakare is still solidly behind buhari.
Yinka Odumakin was Buhari's spokesman in 2011. Check this link http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/04/19/nigeria.election/
This was Buhari's spokesman comment after 2011election
"I must say that this is a dastardly act (that) is not initiated by any of our supporters and therefore cannot be supported by our party," said [/b]Buhari's spokesman Yinka Odumakin. [b]"I must emphasize that this is purely a political matter, and it should not in any way be turned into an ethnic, religious or regional one."
Re: Where Are Buhari's Men? by TunjiMsp: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lose to Mr no shoe No brain,have read the story of Abraham Lincoln , common, we voted GEJ in 2010 because we thought he bring about change , he is a flop, so wise up bro, let's go for tested and trusted
Re: Where Are Buhari's Men? by Lee29: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
TunjiMsp:
Lose to Mr no shoe No brain,have read the story of Abraham Lincoln , common, we voted GEJ in 2010 because we thought he bring about change , he is a flop, so wise up bro, let's go for tested and trusted
I think u wanted to say u voted for GEJ in 2011 (not 2010)
Pls can u objectively state the reasons why u didn't vote Buhari in 2011?
Re: Where Are Buhari's Men? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lee29:

Yinka Odumakin was Buhari's spokesman in 2011. Check this link http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/04/19/nigeria.election/
This was Buhari's spokesman comment after 2011election
"I must say that this is a dastardly act (that) is not initiated by any of our supporters and therefore cannot be supported by our party," said [/b]Buhari's spokesman Yinka Odumakin. [b]"I must emphasize that this is purely a political matter, and it should not in any way be turned into an ethnic, religious or regional one."

Yinka Odumakin does not speak for Buhari, CPC says

CPC faulted the attribution of Mr. Odumakin’s
statement to the retired General by the paper
saying, “As a matter of fact, Mr. Yinka
Odumakin has not functioned as the spokesman
for General Muhammadu Buhari since 2011,
shortly after the disposal of the CPC’s
Presidential petition at the Supreme Court”.
The party in a statement by its spokesperson,
Rotimi Fashakin, Wednesday in Abuja, said the
leadership of the CPC is “not unaware of the
mischief embedded in the reporting that was
meant to achieve very politically capricious
purposes”.
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/141186-yinka-odumakin-does-not-speak-for-buhari-cpc-says.html

You are right

1 Like

Re: Where Are Buhari's Men? by TunjiMsp: 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lee29:

I think u wanted to say u voted for GEJ in 2011 (not 2010)
Pls can u objectively state the reasons why u didn't vote Buhari in 2011?
because I thought since he is young and fresh blood, he has something to offer, but today, we all know the result, only a fool will see how he has destroyed This and vote for him, bros I've never seen a Nigeria in chaos like this except in the military era, economically we are doomed, we are not producing anything tangible in this country, yet our naira is Getting worthless everyday, it will only lead to famine, wise bro, even if you don't believe in buhari jonah has left you choice, he has shown how clueless he is, so vote 4 The Tested one
Re: Where Are Buhari's Men? by BrosPeter: 5:03am On Dec 28, 2014
TunjiMsp:
because I thought since he is young and fresh blood, he has something to offer, but today, we all know the result, only a fool will see how he has destroyed This and vote for him, bros I've never seen a Nigeria in chaos like this except in the military era, economically we are doomed, we are not producing anything tangible in this country, yet our naira is Getting worthless everyday, it will only lead to famine, wise bro, even if you don't believe in buhari jonah has left you choice, he has shown how clueless he is, so vote 4 The Tested one

answer the question my friend, why didn't you vote buhari in 2011? Is this buhari different from the 2011 buhari, apart from being 4yrs older?

if you want to see famine vote buhari and watch tompolo switch off the oil tap.
Re: Where Are Buhari's Men? by Lee29: 6:24am On Dec 28, 2014
TunjiMsp:
...only a fool will see how he has destroyed This and vote for him, ...Getting worthless everyday, it will only lead to famine, wise bro, even if you don't believe in buhari jonah has left you choice, he has shown how clueless he is, so vote 4 The Tested one
Can't you comment without using foul and abusive words?
Re: Where Are Buhari's Men? by TunjiMsp: 8:17am On Dec 28, 2014
Lee29:

Can't you comment without using foul and abusive words?
. Apologies bro, but ask yourself, is this the country you dream of, buhari may not be the best answer bro, but Jonah isn't just an option, when you do assessment of two factors, it's logical to choose, the option with better features, Jonah has failed woefully, he should go back to the creek
Re: Where Are Buhari's Men? by TunjiMsp: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2014
BrosPeter:

answer the question my friend, why didn't you vote buhari in 2011? Is this buhari different from the 2011 buhari, apart from being 4yrs older?

if you want to see famine vote buhari and watch tompolo switch off the oil tap.
Bro read my comment above, I already answered the question, read my comment, you will know why I voted him, but now buhari is the only better option we Have, we now know jona's incapabilities
Re: Where Are Buhari's Men? by Lee29: 10:57am On Dec 28, 2014
TunjiMsp:
. Apologies bro, but ask yourself, is this the country you dream of, buhari may not be the best answer bro, but Jonah isn't just an option, when you do assessment of two factors, it's logical to choose, the option with better features, Jonah has failed woefully, he should go back to the creek
Bro, I believe there should be reasons why u didn't vote Buhari in 2003 when he contested mainly against Obasanjo; in 2007, when he contested mainly against Yar'adua; and in 2011 when he contested mainly against Jonathan. Can u highlight the reasons and state how it has changed between those times and now?
Re: Where Are Buhari's Men? by Firefire(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
More details and full chronology of GMB can be found here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2059970/chronology-buharis-political-career-running

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Should Build This Type Of Prison As His Achievement. / Know Your PVC Pick Up Spot- INEC / Letter To President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan On His Campaign Tour Of Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.