Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan (34288 Views)

2015: The National Association Of Nigerian Witches And Wizards Endorse Goodluck / 2015: Witches Declare Jonathan Winner / Nollywood Stars Endorse Goodluck Jonathan - What About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by Btruth: 7:01am On Dec 28, 2014
Igbeyin aiye mi, ma je ko da bi ti Saul Oluwa. He started with God and finished his race with the devil. .....no matter what, Jonathan's reign has been destroyed. When the Lord decides, who can oppose?
Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 28, 2014
When the Almighty God has endorsed GEJ already, even the kingdom of darkness has no choice than to agree.

GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by gp6liveth(m): 7:05am On Dec 28, 2014
Some witches and wizards are not harmful. These group prophesied in 2011 and it came to pass. 2015 will not be different. God can send message through anything or being. Buhari despise not the voice of God. Once has he spoken twice have I heard.
Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by Dreyl(m): 7:06am On Dec 28, 2014
JonaTAN must pack out from Aso rock,he should start now with his illiterate wife,we want no clueless and incompetent president again,we want change and i believe that change is coming soon.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by Afritop(m): 7:08am On Dec 28, 2014
witches and wizards endorse him in 2011 and we had suicide bombing here and there. Gej and his cohorts, the association of witches and wizards were unable to defend nigeria territorial integrity. in 2015 this blood suckers still want to endorse him again in otherwords they want to drink more blood which gej will afford them.
Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by ajayiopy: 7:21am On Dec 28, 2014
amaechionuh:
If you want to use the train around the areas mentioned below please find the Schedule and Fare for Train Service below:

PH - IMO River - N100.
PH - ABA - N200.
PH - OMOBA - N250.
PH - UMUAHIA - N300
PH-OVIM - N400.
PH - ENUGU - N650.
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

You called a locomotives device a train,seen the pix below for your guidance

THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED CHANGE.

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by chronique(m): 7:21am On Dec 28, 2014
Whether witches and wizards endorse GEJ,it does not concern me. All I know is that come 2015,I won't cast my vote for a northerner and that automatically means I'm voting for GEJ. My decision is based on the premise that,if the north had ruled Nigeria properly and done the right thing during the years they held power,we wouldn't have been talking about what we're complaining about today. In more than 30 yrs of northern rule,Nigeria was left to decay;I won't be fooled to believe a miracle would be performed by a northerner in 2015. To this end,I'd gladly vote a man from another region. If the APC had given the presidential ticket to any other person other than a northerner,I would have been so sure of a new govt in Abuja in 2015...

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by ashir24910: 7:26am On Dec 28, 2014
Satanic move! God pass wuna
Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by legendsilver(m): 7:29am On Dec 28, 2014
chronique:
Whether witches and wizards endorse GEJ,it does not concern me. All I know is that come 2015,I won't cast my vote for a northerner and that automatically means I'm voting for GEJ. My decision is based on the premise that,if the north had ruled Nigeria properly and done the right thing during the years they held power,we wouldn't have been talking about what we're complaining about today. In more than 30 yrs of northern rule,Nigeria was left to decay;I won't be fooled to believe a miracle would be performed by a northerner in 2015. To this end,I'd gladly vote a man from another region. If the APC had given the presidential ticket to any other person other than a northerner,I would have been so sure of a new govt in Abuja in 2015...
grin we don hear o!
Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by Cryxtal(f): 7:29am On Dec 28, 2014
motherlode:
Witch ke, where is my holy water?!. grin
lolz. To cast n bind ba?
Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by ogashman(m): 7:30am On Dec 28, 2014
I no say na Benin man go be there President gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by AdeniyiA(m): 7:31am On Dec 28, 2014
Obiagelli:

Wetin be my own inside the matter?
hin reason say you b member.... a w**** lipsrsealed
Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by legendsilver(m): 7:33am On Dec 28, 2014
So na like this GEJ wan take leave power? This is funny o.
When witches and wizards starts endorsing you, it takes God's grace to avert what looms in wait for you.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by imcam: 7:36am On Dec 28, 2014
neily:

You can say anything u like. It has become obvious to everybody that GEJ will remain the president of this great nation till 2019. Better take the fact now. Because God Almighty in heaven has already endorsed him, the witches have no choice but to accept the will of God.
Just thinking of wia u get d correlation between the almighty god and d ocultic devils,ur own decisions and sentiment are not shared by all Nigerian Mali g God give us to decide whoever we want as our leader.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by drey076(m): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2014
It means the supporters of GEJ are under the spell of witches and wizard. No wonder
Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by EzeChux(m): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2014
This not a herbal tradefair. Witches in Africa are different from their counterparts in the West. Just hope they will allow us to vote and not bewitch us.
Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by Uziehot(m): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2014
Eva since gej came 2 power,the witches & wizard have nt lack blood,they no longer struggle 2 get blood. They just roll dia drums 2 the north-east and d boko boys wil full d drum. U see,who no like betta tin?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by tinacrl01(m): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2014
W$W bEST FOOD? ___________
Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by drey076(m): 7:42am On Dec 28, 2014
chronique:
U are just a triberlist Nigeria will never move forward with pple like u.
Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by Abdulkareem407(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2014
Witches and Wizards ke... Hope say all of dem witches and wizard have dia PVC... Enu Oshe... Mouth no dey vote Oh... Na ur PVC and Thumbz go decide 2015...

Anyway... Am with my PVC
I will vote #Gej on one condition...
B4 feb/14 Gej must go to Sambisa without Excort and Rescue our Sufferin Chiboks Girls.
If not who else will I tune to if not d Pple General...
GMB/2015
Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by chronique(m): 7:54am On Dec 28, 2014
And when the "so called northern elders" insist that the president must come from the north,they're called what? Did I advocate for a Niger-Deltan? No. I simply said any other candidate apart from a northerner and I gave my reasons to be the northern misrule of Nigeria for over 30 yrs;how does that make me a tribalist? I can't continue to be ruled by illiterates who have refused to develop the nation,refused to give education to people from their own geographical location and still insist on leading the nation. It's like a blind man telling me He must be the one to take me across the road,when He hasn't shown me that He has the capacity to take himself across the road successfully;that,I'd reject.
drey076:

U are just a triberlist Nigeria will never move forward with pple like u.
Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 28, 2014
cheesy Jesus Christ. We are seeing things embarassed
Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by makasimatics(m): 7:56am On Dec 28, 2014
There is no evil in the practice of sorcery,it is just the heart of men that makes it look bad
Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by fromnigeria(m): 8:03am On Dec 28, 2014
Holy ghost fire consume una
change is on the way... Whether devil likes it or not
Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by Wyclefniranz(m): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2014
catch the well well........ he's one of the great w & w
Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2014
neily:

You can say anything u like. It has become obvious to everybody that GEJ will remain the president of this great nation till 2019. Better take the fact now. Because God Almighty in heaven has already endorsed him, the witches have no choice but to accept the will of God.

sharap! How do u knw God has endorsed him?

Stop bringing religion into politics. The best candidate shd be the one in power period!
Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by size38: 8:11am On Dec 28, 2014
Whether Lucifer and stan endorsed GEJ it doesn't matter. GOD and the people of Nigeria have endorsed Buhari.
Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by silenthor1: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2014
Mehn u got it wella.voter's card 4 sale.No need to cast our vote again since d winner has been declared grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by nairo: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2014
let them tell us where the chibok girls are too before i can believe them
Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by Donbrig: 8:32am On Dec 28, 2014
We don't need witches and wizard to decide the fate of our country for us. We know GEJ is one of them, but God will definitely see my GMB through.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by thomasjoe(m): 8:33am On Dec 28, 2014
Una de make me laff ...Do you guys think Witches .....those who are thought to defy matter , time and space , will have time for Politics ,press conferences etc ....! I grew up in Benin and can categorically tell you that Witches are too coded and don't own up to be one ! All those hyperlinks na for hussing tins guys ! Think about it Guys, wake up from your E-Slumber ...All these E propaganda things are done to discredit GEJ the more (despite his Failures and Acheivements) . Pls vote Buhari or GEJ for all I care .....but remember APC and PDP are two sides of the same coin.................................. Untill the youths realise that the future of this country is in them and unite to better it .....we are on a long tin. Pls don't follow the multitude to cast aspersions or do Evil all in the name of Elections (just one day)... Karma is a bitch.....what goes around , comes around. Happy Sunday !
Re: 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan by shomutuski(m): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2014
This is absolutely the reason why Americans liken us to primates, with this bullshit, they will think we still walk about naked and dwell in caves. Shame on you guys.. As for me. I only believe In islam and christianity. Anything other than that is NOLLYWOOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes / Lai Mohammed Used FG’s Handle To Tweet On APC Crisis, Got Blasted / How Smuggled Petrol From Nigeria Floods Niger, Cameroon, Benin, Togo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.