Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket (32245 Views)

Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan / Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket / Oyo Governorship: Alao Akala Dumps PDP, Picks Labour Party Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by unuane1(m): 7:24am On Dec 28, 2014
With the deadline for the submission of the
list of governorship candidates of political
parties ending on December 26, the
immediate past Minister of Information,
Labaran Maku, has emerged the candidate
of the All Progressives Grand Alliance
(APGA) for the February 2015 governorship
election in Nasarawa State.

According to authoritative sources at the
APGA headquarters in Abuja, Maku’s
name was submitted before the December
26 deadline set by the Independent
National Electoral Commission (INEC), to
contest the governorship position on the
APGA platform.

Other candidates submitted by the party as
governorship candidates are the APGA
National Secretary, Sani Abdullahi Shinkafi,
who is gunning for the Zamfara
governorship position, former Minister of
Interior, Emmanuel Iheanacho, for Imo
State, Senator Anthony Agbo, Ebonyi State,
and the former Managing Director of
Diamond Bank, Alex Otti, Abia State.
Meanwhile the names of the governorship
candidate of the All Progressives Congress
(APC) submitted to INEC are Akinwumi
Ambode, for Lagos State, Nasir el-Rufai,
Kaduna, Governor Ibikunle Amosun, Ogun,
Dakuku Peterside, Rivers, Aminu Bello
Masari, Katsina, and Tanko Al-Makura for
Nasarawa.

The Labour Party has also submitted the
name of Adebayo Aloa-Akala as its
candidate for Oyo State, and Tonye
Princewill as candidate for Rivers.
The Progressives Peoples Alliance also
sent the name of Chikwem Udensi as its
candidate for Abia State.

The list of governorship candidates of the
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as
obtained by Sunday Independent are
Deputy Speaker of the House of
Representatives, Emeka Ihedioha, whose
name has been sent to INEC in spite of
wide protests against his candidature.
Others PDP candidates are Ifeanyi
Ugwuanyi, for Enugu State, Ifeanyi Okowa,
Delta State, the Chairman of Independent
Newspapers Limited, Gambo Lawan, for
Borno, Okezie Ikpeazu, for Abia, and Dave
Umahi, Ebonyi.

Former Minister of Police Affairs, Maina
Waziri, emerged as the PDP governorship
candidate for Yobe State, while former
Minister of State for Niger Delta, Darius
Isiaku, had his name sent to INEC as the
PDP candidate for Taraba State.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/12/maku-dumps-pdp-picks-nasarawa-apga-gov-ticket/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by IamDejman(m): 7:29am On Dec 28, 2014
Maku? Let him go and retire

FTC

Seriously next year wuld be a big hit

2 Likes

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by satelliteDISH(m): 7:30am On Dec 28, 2014
Now he is realising that the clueless clown in aso rock cannot HELP him in pe de pe and that GEJ cannot also help himself. everyone sailing his own ship.

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by egift(m): 7:31am On Dec 28, 2014
PDP force feeding Lie-Lie Maku a full dose of PDP-Rigging-Delicacy. grin grin grin

Just imagine what a "Minister Maku" would have said if such happened in APC when he was minister. Maku relax and enjoy a system you have been promoting as a minister. Running to APGA will not save you.

Sai Buhari 2015.

216 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by orobs93(m): 7:33am On Dec 28, 2014
labaran MAKU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by orobs93(m): 7:34am On Dec 28, 2014
labaran MAKU

sounds doggish

7 Likes

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by tit(f): 7:37am On Dec 28, 2014
Great!
Maku is sure of victory in the gubernatorial elections!
Sai Goodluck!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by egift(m): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2014
tit:
Great!
Sai Goodluck!

Tities has lost it. Buhari 2015. Say NO to vision-less and clueless Maku and the Zoologist.

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by PentiumPro(f): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2014
egift:
PDP force feeding Lie-Lie Maku a full dose of PDP-Rigging-Delicacy. grin grin grin

Just imagine what a "Minister Maku" would have said if such happened in APC when he was minister. Maku relax and enjoy a system you have been promoting as a minister. Running to APGA will not save you.

Sai Buhari 2015.

I had a dream about you, that the moniker egift on NL was elevated politically in the next political dispensation.
Bookmark this.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by azimibraun: 7:55am On Dec 28, 2014
Maku don begin sink be dat o!!!! Chai!!

10 Likes

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by azimibraun: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2014
Maku will just cursing GEJ like crazy now. "Yeye Man" "Zoologist" " Drunken Sailor" " Bastard" " the goat go lose to buhari". " if no be OBJ annd yaradua wey die; how dis madman wan take live otueke come be president" " fake guy with fake orobo wife". Infact Sai Buhari 2015.. with tears in his eyes sobbing Maku will be saying all of these. I for like join these ppl APC o! Anyway before election I go tell my 21 supporters to support APC.. I go step down for Al makura. Yeye PDP. Maku talking

119 Likes

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by patrickmuf(m): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2014
PentiumPro:

I had a dream about you, that the moniker egift on NL was elevated politically in the next political dispensation.
Bookmark this.
egift can I hear an earth shaking hallelujah

3 Likes

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by Jesusloveyou: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2014
Pdp is apga father,maku don enter one chance,he better be apc deputy gov.so that 2019 wil be sure for him.buhari till 2019.

9 Likes

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by Isiterere(m): 8:40am On Dec 28, 2014
....Mr Labaran Maku Ultimatum finally decamp?
Another Gej butt-lickers gone!

ALL IZZ WELL

14 Likes

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by khattab008: 8:45am On Dec 28, 2014
Eyah, end of the road for Maku.

3 Likes

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

i dont know one can reap what he sowed soo early in life like that. Nemesis is surely catchng up with this dude. Karma is a bitcchh!

27 Likes

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by citizenY(m): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2014
Chai

I recall Maku throwing barbs at the governors that decamped to APC

...Though i doubt this story

3 Likes

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by Elslim: 9:02am On Dec 28, 2014
Makuuuuu.... Ayyah. PDPibgs just used and dump U. I hope u ve learnt ur lessons....
Sai Buhari
NEXT

19 Likes

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by san316(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2014
Maku for governor. Naaaaat!
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by san316(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2014
Oioooh Gosh. I really pity Maku. never expected things to get this rough for him. eyyaaaaah! maku sorry ehn, sorry.

Meanwhile, I hear say Ewuga want join Maku as running mate cos they ran in PDP together.... No be me talk am ooo

3 Likes

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2014
This is Y I love GEJ..
He doesn't meddle with someone's ambition..
Let the BEST always lead.
GEJ till buhari settles for vice..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by Syphax(m): 9:50am On Dec 28, 2014
satelliteDISH:
Now he is realising that the clueless clown in aso rock cannot HELP him in pe de pe and that GEJ cannot also help himself. everyone sailing his own ship.

SMH,can't you make use of your brain?The fact that Maku didn't win the primaries shows that PDP leads by example unlike in APC where Tinubu imposes candidates anyhow.

This is what I call "Internal Democracy","Leading By Example".

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by Syphax(m): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2014
egift:

Sai Buhari 2015.

With posts like this,I'v concluded that the future looks bleak for this country.
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by gen2briz(m): 9:54am On Dec 28, 2014
Maku ke......
Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by Syphax(m): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2014
PentiumPro:

Bookmark this.

Keep on dreaming.

Very soon you will wake up in a drainage system.

3 Likes

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2014
Governor Tanko Almakura will defeat all of them combined. Whether pdp, apga, labour, ppa or even republican. Maku should come to terms with the fact, no Vacancy in Lafia Government House till 2019.

34 Likes

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by Bennyberry(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2014
Oga maku ur political strategy is on a low key oo.so After brainwashing nd making the igbos believe APC is an islamic party during anambra governorship election,u expect the northerners to vote for APGA a self acclaimed ojukwu property /party..
U nr even see Fresh Democratic Party..well
Maku winning with APGA in the north is like an imam elected as a Pope in Rome

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by omenka(m): 10:05am On Dec 28, 2014
egift:

Sai Buhari 2015.
Some of una ehn. Kai. gringringrin.

Diaris God in everything we do. cheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by omenka(m): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2014
tit:
Great!
Sai Goodluck!
Dumb. cheesycheesy

15 Likes

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by omenka(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2014
barcanista:
Governor Tanko Almakura will defeat all of them combined. Whether pdp, apga, labour, ppa or even republican. Maku should come to terms with the fact, no Vacancy in Lafia Government House till 2019.
This maku is indeed a ram (sorry to say). Was he not the same person that called PDP decampees Nomads earlier this year?? Look at him now. Indeed karma is real and takes its own in due time.

35 Likes

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2014
omenka:
This maku is indeed a ram (sorry to say). Was he not the same person that called PDP decampees Nomads earlier this year?? Look at him now. Indeed karma is real and takes its own in due time.
My brother, Maku is getting served in his own coin. The same person that blasted 5 Governors that cried against injustice is now the same person crying against injustice. What a world! What a life

30 Likes

Re: Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket by PentiumPro(f): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2014
Syphax:

Keep on dreaming.

Very soon you will wake up in a drainage system.

Shut up. Were you mentioned in the comment, why can't you just mind your own business?

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! / The Gift Jonathan Gave Obama In 2014 / Fayemi Distributes Food Items To Ekiti People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.