Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? (3009 Views)

Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) / Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down / Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by Gbajumon: 8:19am On Dec 28, 2014
For the past few months, the state has been in a standstill. Everything that has to be attended to by the executive governor of the state have been left untouched.

We hear about him going abroad for treatment.
What we don't know and they are hiding from us is the nature of his illness.
Does he really have a mental challenge?
And
Why are the Igalas never talking about this.

If he is truly mentally ill and has been inactive for close to a year now, should the deputy not have been allowed to perform the duties of executive governor?

The state is decaying; workers are not paid ( no state worker has been paid the last month).
The last time the state witnessed meaningful development was during Prince Abubarka Audu's time as governor.

Pls kogites lets talk about this oo.

IS GOV IDRIS WADA REALLY MAD?
Does it mean we are going to wait for him to be treated and cured of his mental problem before the state comes to life again?

How long will that be?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2014
WADA(MADA)

2 Likes

Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by isacolukay(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2014
Dat guy is more than a disgrace to governorship. Practically speaking, the guy has not done ANYTHING since his ascension as governor.

E dey even shame me sef say I be Kogi boy sometimes.

Imagine!!! A lunatic as governor of a state in this 21st century! That is the height of rubbish fa.

5 Likes

Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by Gbajumon: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2014
isacolukay:
Dat guy is more than a disgrace to governorship. Practically speaking, the guy has not done ANYTHING since his ascension as governor.

Imagine!!! A lunatic as governor of a state in this 21st century! That is the height of rubbish fa.

They won't tell us this. All we hear is He slaps people about Luggard House.

I've been looking for a way to publicize this on the internet. I welcome help from wherever and whoever cares.

How can a lunatic be my governor!
Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by Dahkogrin007(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2014
a psychiatric patient as governor... chai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by Gbajumon: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2014
Dahkogrin007:
a psychiatric patient as governor... chai

Na so we see am oo

maybe na BH go be next governor, we never know
Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 28, 2014
Madness. Wada. Amaechi. OKOROCHA. Na craze men be that o.
Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by Gbajumon: 11:57am On Dec 28, 2014
I wonder if our able Mods:
Ikenna351,
OAM4J,
maclatunji,
Ngwakwe,
Afam4ever
could move this to the front page. A few hours at the front page will do. So people who are not based in the state will know what is really happening back home.

**Pls mods, help before our state dies.**
Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2014
Most PDP governors are lunatics.

7 Likes

Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by kokoA(m): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
The man is truly wacko naw. His medical report was published everywhere before the election.
Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by Gbajumon: 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
himkers:
Most PDP governors are lunatics.

This is not a Joke.
The governor get Skan Skan,
as in Ode Ori.

5 Likes

Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by Ngenge(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
I heard about the story when I was serving there. I was among d NYSC adhoc staff that conducted the election that brought him into power. Na mostly PDP-related selection be dat. Was he d 1st to be a sicky sicky leader that refused to resign? No.
What about Yar'adua, Danbaba Suntai, Sullivan Chime etc? Soon,Nigeria will have a deaf and dumb as a governor or leader.

2 Likes

Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by Owobobrown(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
then say his fucking mad,that man have not done anything for the state,corrupt,tribalism PDP governor
Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by tijjanioyan: 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
D like of kogi in nigeria is d like of bermuda triangle in d atlantic ocean,little or no good news ever come 4rm dis state.i always feel pity 4other tribes especially my kinsfolk d Ebiras,d igalas vowed dat instead of other tribe their bozos will be ruling d state dat is what is manifesting now.d egocentric attitude of d igalas&d destructive/flippant caucus of PDP are making d kogites to starve in d midst of stupendous riches.we all heard how chocho was duly elected in d primaries but d pigheaded &egocentric ibro nullified d primary &brought dis replica of SUNTAI onboard but d pot belly politicians we hav at d helm of affairs saw nothing wrong wit it despite d legal action taken by chocho 2claim his mandate.we in d diaspora always feel ashamed of d happening in our dear state.i certainly know dat The lion in d cage shall be free one day.
May d infinite mercy of God see us tru.LONG LIVE KOGI ST LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hmmmmmm. This is just a rumour. He may be slow but don't really think so. May God heal whatever part of his body that's not too okay to enable him function well in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by alfonso36(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
Some body has been arrested because he tried saying the truth and we are yet to know his whereabouts, i rather keep mum about this as a kogite and igala, i don't want to be taken away too
Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by isacolukay(m): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
alfonso36:
Some body has been arrested because he tried saying the truth and we are yet to know his whereabouts, i rather keep mum about this as a kogite and igala, i don't want to be taken away too

For how long are we going to keep mute and watch our state and our rights being trampled upon by these political cankerworms and economic scavengers? How long?
How long will we sit down and feel unconcerned while other states develop at an alarming rate while we keep retrogressing at the speed of light?

1 Like

Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by isacolukay(m): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
myhoodlink:
Hmmmmmm. This is just a rumour. He may be slow but don't really think so. May God heal whatever part of his body that's not too okay to enable him function well in Jesus name, Amen!

what are you saying? Dem say person get problem upstairs, u dey talk about rumour?
What happened to the 1977 medical report from UITH that indicted him? Was it forged?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by minister2015: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
all the PDPs governors r lunatics, is just that the degree of madness varies. just imagine jonathan saying stealing is not corruption, may he need a refresher course on ICPC acts.
PDP has been providing us sick leaders: YAR ADUA, CHIME, DANBABA SUTAI, WADA, JONATHAN just to mention but few.
MAD LEADERS MAD GOV'T

3 Likes

Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by Shedysworld(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
isacolukay:

My Brother same way he makes me feel angry to have come from Kogi state. Very wicked and useless man.

1 Like

Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by khattab008: 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
Kogi state is hardly mentioned in the news, I guess there's not being anything to talk about.

This is a good time for the state house of assembly to come in and carry out their constitutional duties.
Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by Gbajumon: 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
khattab008:
Kogi state is hardly mentioned in the news, I guess there's not being anything to talk about.

This is a good time for the state house of assembly to come in and carry out their constitutional duties.

Exactly!
I need to know why Kogites, especially Igalas sympathise at the expense of the state's development.

The house of assembly is doing nothing because it is full of Zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by idu1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ask the PDP nd egocentric igalas...

1 Like

Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by Gbajumon: 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
Pls, followers of this thread kindly share with any Kogite you know on Nairaland.

Let's discuss and see what we can do.
Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by san316(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
Sometimes I feel ashamed to say I'm from kogi state. one day, someone asked me which state I'm from and I reluctantly told him Kogi. the next thing I heard was "which state be that? I no say local govt o" I could help but feel pity for myself. kogi state is a scam. just established to enrich a microscope few in that area.

sad. so so sad.

2 Likes

Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by tijjanioyan: 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
Gbajumon:
Pls, followers of this thread kindly share with any Kogite you know on Nairaland.

Let's discuss and see what we can do.
nothing we can do til we 4get abt our religious/ethnic differences and consider ourselves as one b4 we could dream of a better kogi 2moro.d dream of a better kogi lies on us d youth lets not think dat those pot belly,money bags&visionless politicians hav somtin good 2offer in fact thier other name is corruption.lets unite in d aim of moving dis state forward it could start wit all these e-msgs.

1 Like

Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by Caseless: 8:06am On Dec 29, 2014
tijjanioyan:
D like of kogi in nigeria is d like of bermuda triangle in d atlantic ocean,little or no good news ever come 4rm dis state.i always feel pity 4other tribes especially my kinsfolk d Ebiras,d igalas vowed dat instead of other tribe their bozos will be ruling d state dat is what is manifesting now.d egocentric attitude of d igalas&d destructive/flippant caucus of PDP are making d kogites to starve in d midst of stupendous riches. we all heard how chocho was duly elected in d primaries but d pigheaded &egocentric ibro nullified d primary &brought dis replica of SUNTAI onboard but d pot belly politicians we hav at d helm of affairs saw nothing wrong wit it despite d legal action taken by chocho 2claim his mandate.we in d diaspora always feel ashamed of d happening in our dear state.i certainly know dat The lion in d cage shall be free one day.
May d infinite mercy of God see us tru.LONG LIVE KOGI ST LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Ibro is the most useless person to have come out of that state. The day kogites missed ochocho was the day the ship of the capsized.

1 Like

Re: Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? by Caseless: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2014
@Gbajumon. Did u vote Audu in his previous shots at d seat of power in that state?

(1) (Reply)

How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form / Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany / 20 Oil Blocks Owners That Would Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.