Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School (1569 Views)

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother / Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by Toluxzy(m): 8:38am On Dec 28, 2014
This is a gal I ensured she lack nothing.. I was even d one dat paid her waec fees for her.. Thank God we enrolld d same university and it workd for us... Suddenly she satarted suspecting me with a gal I told her noting is going on between me and d gal... Not knowing dat dis my paddy has been busy feeding her with lots of lies and story about me and d gal... To cut it short.... He slept with my supposed married wife.... Am bitterd all since den I ave not talkd to her ... I detest her even ..... But I still love her.... But I hate infidelity.... What should I do..... No bad words pls.
Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by iceberylin(m): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2014
You dh pay babe waec fee... undecided

When some guys go get sense angry

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by Crocz(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2014
Go get a gun....aim well and shoot to kill
Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by Crocz(m): 8:44am On Dec 28, 2014
iceberylin:
You dh pay babe waec fee... undecided

When some guys go get sense angry
Hahaha...didn't you read?...he said he "loved" her.

Love no dey allow person get sense cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by Truth24(m): 8:45am On Dec 28, 2014
Throw ur neck to a moving blade.... Hope it helps
Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by smileysmiles(f): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2014
Crocz:
Go get a gun....aim well and shoot to kill

you sabi d guy before?? why u dey try send am go jail ?
Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by iceberylin(m): 8:51am On Dec 28, 2014
Crocz:

Hahaha...didn't you read?...he said he "loved" her.

Love no dey allow person get sense cheesy
That kind love ehhh...

Nai dh make babes friendzone/magazone them
Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by Newkidoo(m): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2014
Move on...
She never trusted you in the first place so she cheated.. Nigga find a new supposed wife.. Move on

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by Crocz(m): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2014
smileysmiles:

you sabi d guy before?? why u dey try send am go jail ?

Jail?...God No!

It is his constitutional right to express his dissatisfaction and reprieve himself of the injustice meted out on him cry
Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by smileysmiles(f): 8:55am On Dec 28, 2014
Crocz:

Jail?...God No!

It is his constitutional right to express his dissatisfaction and reprieve himself of the injustice meted out on him cry

tsk tsk tsk.... evil... just evil...
Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by Crocz(m): 8:59am On Dec 28, 2014
iceberylin:

That kind love ehhh...

Nai dh make babes friendzone/magazone them

Exactly...especially those guys wey dey follow girls like zombie...the girl go come turn dem to errand boiz...smh
Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by Crocz(m): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2014
smileysmiles:

tsk tsk tsk.... evil... just evil...

Define Evil?
Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by Kolade354(m): 9:02am On Dec 28, 2014
Wait lemme call 911 and ask............mumu
Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by Exjoker(m): 9:06am On Dec 28, 2014
It is now time Seun start paying me for the counseling I have been giving to people here
Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by smileysmiles(f): 9:06am On Dec 28, 2014
Crocz:

Define Evil?

u r sending d young man to jail. abi u self want his "gf" wink
Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by kaima1984(f): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2014
As far as she is NT married to you,there is nothing like she cheats on you,u and ur friend will end up not marring her,I will advise you to concentrate on your study n let her go
Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by Crocz(m): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2014
smileysmiles:

u r sending d young man to jail. abi u self want his "gf" wink

Lolz...there are enough girls to go round grin
Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by benuejosh: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2014
Toluxzy:
This is a gal I ensured she lack nothing.. I was even d one dat paid her waec fees for her.. Thank God we enrolld d same university and it worked for us... Suddenly she started suspecting me with a gal I told her noting is going on between me and d gal... Not knowing dat dis my paddy has been busy feeding her with lots of lies and story about me and d gal... To cut it short.... He slept with my supposed married wife.... Am bitterd all since den I ave not talked to her ... I detest her even ..... But I still love her.... But I hate infidelity.... What should I do..... No bad words pls.
you are sure you had nothing to do with the other girl ko? in every rumor there is an iota of truth. my advice is this, if for sure you truthfully didn't have anything to do with that girl then,
1. avoid your Friend he is not some one to keep.
2. Allow her to go if really she is meant, most definitely she will find the fault n that guy then come back. don't fight the guy
Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by TDstarr: 9:37am On Dec 28, 2014
women are nutsss
Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by iceberylin(m): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2014
Crocz:

Exactly...especially those guys wey dey follow girls like zombie...the girl go come turn dem to errand boiz...smh
We need to pray for them grin
Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by Crocz(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2014
iceberylin:

We need to pray for them grin

Ok...close your eyes and let's pray!

*holding bible in one hand, quran the second*

*putting on my grandfather's sango cloth now*

Are you ready?
Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by iceberylin(m): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2014
Crocz:

Ok...close your eyes and let's pray!

*holding bible in one hand, quran the second*

*putting on my grandfather's sango cloth now*

Are you ready?
Abeg cumot the cloth, before person go die cry

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by Crocz(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2014
iceberylin:

Abeg cumot the cloth, before person go die cry

Lolz
Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by fadjnr(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
[quote author=iceberylin post=29266225]You dh pay babe waec fee... undecided
When some guys go get sense

grin iceberylin you harsh O.
Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by lilmax(m): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
kaima1984:
As far as she is NT married to you,there is nothing like she cheats on you,u and ur friend will end up not marring her,I will advise you to concentrate on your study n let her go
may God help this generation
Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by lilmax(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Op the ball is in your court
Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by Tymax(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
kaima1984:
Really? Interesting line of thought... So she doesn't owe him any loyalty because they are not married. Nice angle to it.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by Syphax(m): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
Dear Maga,haven't you heard that love is all about forgiveness?

I'll advise you to forgive her,even if she sleeps with your entire generation.You can go ahead and pay her school fees inorder to show her that you still love her.

Bro,represent the magaz well.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by Syphax(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
lilmax:
may God help ME!!!

Fixed!!!

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do .... My First Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Guy In School by FLAWLES(f): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
NO SENSE

(1) (Reply)

I Miss My Ex So Much And I Am Depressed / Is Sex The Way You Dreamt It Will Be? By Man Of List / Ladies, Can You Date/Marry A Man That Smokes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.