Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP (16631 Views)

APC Wants Buhari To Sack Heads-Of-Parastatals / APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister / Cia And Mossad To Divide Nigeria Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
hansad:
Buhari supporters, not all Nigerians, reason from their legs. In 2001, Buhari charged all Muslims to ensure that extreme sharia codes be implemented in all of a multi ethnic and multi religious Nigeria. After that, Boko Haram started operation and says it is fighting for a country governed with extreme sharia codes. Nigeria's incumbent govt fought back Boko Haram with all the country has. Saboteurs everywhere who share same sharia values with Buhari and Boko Haram sabotage Nigeria army, this is Nigerian Army that won well organized Biafra. Now some Buharists blame Jonathan for insecurity, and want to vote in Buhari as president. Buhari supporters are either religious bigots or shallow minded lot. They are shortsighted, such that they do not see the picture of impending extreme violence all over Nigeria if ever Buhari becomes president of Nigeria.

okay, so Buhari is responsible for BOKO HARAM nd den what?
You'd rather vote a man who does not have the authority or control to fight him?

1 Like

Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
hopefully in the back pages of our history books.
himkers:
PDP always likes heating up the polity. I thank God that by next year, PDP will be in our history books like UPN, NPP, SDP and others.

#Change

1 Like

Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by papushki(m): 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
Gosh ... pls God help us in dis country ooo. Sell ur product PDP not smear d opposition except u have nothing to sell so attacking your opposition is your best option. If it's so then leaving twitter and other social media for now is my best option cos am tired . Campaign ooo

1 Like

Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by ommo(m): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
john6006:
By Rotimi Akinwumi Snr Correspondent, Abuja

The leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Saturday accused the All Progressives Congress (APC) of pursuing an agenda towards ensuring the division of the country.

The PDP made the allegation against the main opposition party in the country in a statement issued by its National Publicity Secretary, Olisa Metuh, in an attempt at showing support for President Goodluck Jonathan’s warning to the APC recently, admonishing leaders of the opposition and some former office holders to “desist from sowing seeds of discord among the people with their incendiary utterances.”

Metuh, in the statement, described the President’s statement as a “perfect act in nationalism, the mark of a true leader who is committed to the interest and welfare of the nation and her citizens” and urged the opposition to “heed this caution, show decency, patriotism and shun do-or-die quest for power.”

The PDP said that the President had shown as always that he is “a committed national and patriotic leader, a decent politician, a lover of a united, stable and prosperous Nigeria and a champion of the integrity of the nation’s electoral process.”
According to the PDP, “it is the height of hypocrisy that the APC, known for making inflammatory and divisive statements, would turn round to point a finger of guilt at the President.

“It is indeed unfortunate that instead of retracing their steps, as all well-meaning citizens would have done under the circumstance, the APC, in their desperation, went ahead to justify their unguarded statements with renewed personal attacks on the President.

“By refusing to heed calls by patriotic Nigerians, including the President, to shed their penchant for inciting statements, and for showing no remorse over the fact that their statements fuel violence and insurgency, the APC has again confirmed that it is a party of unpatriotic elements on a mission to destroy our country.
“This has further confirmed that APC is a party of determined and irredeemable anarchists; a tool in the hands of enemies of our dear nation whose agenda is to divide the people and break up the nation for their selfish interests.

“Nigerians can now see the real reason the APC has been attacking, not only the Presidency but also key institutions of government, including the National Assembly, the judiciary, INEC as well as the military and other security forces. For the APC, every institution that represents or protects the unity of the nation must be attacked, weakened and ultimately destroyed.”

The PDP said further that, “This was the agenda behind the move by the APC to politicise the military and other security agencies, including the DSS and the Police.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/12/apc-wants-divide-nigeria-says-pdp/

seriously!!!, the first time i felt i wasted my time on nairaland for reading all that NONSENSE!!!! The newspaper seems not to have anyway better news or information for us these days. People just get up and talk.

1 Like

Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by jaysniggs: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
babestella:

Since the military has inferior weapons, I suggest you go to any barrack in your location and have them try their Kalashnikov or AK 47 on you and let's see if you'll not translate to the other side. Your type are the type giving boko haramites the psychological boost they are always looking for. I guess it is even paying off because now they are killed in their hundreds as they sheepishly beleive your lies about the military being in possession of weak weaponry to think they can come out in drones to fight.

However, terrorism and insurgent is not a conventional war, don't compare what you know nothing about just because you want to score cheap campaign points for your paymasters APC.

You crack me up big time.
So if they have up to date weapons and not mundane weapons as u've stated, and are still not fighting what are the works of the generals?
Corruption stinks in all aspect of this nation, it stretches to the military.
Why can't they retire the generals who aren't motivating their soldiers?
Why can't the FG even at least hear the cries of the soldiers who go to the war front and state that their weapons aren't enough to fight boko haram. Why?
The only thing that give them headache is APC.
Always blaming opposition for incompetency. Its unfortunate.

And must I be paid to speak the truth?
Unlike you I don't get a dime for letting Nigerians know the truth about this administration.
I don't brainwash Nigerians into believing because a party has a substantial amount of muslims, the party is gonna Islamise the nation.
All these hogwash theories are for the simpletons. Now that a pastor is Buhari's vice are the christians now sponsoring boko haram? If you can't think outside the realms of the box then you have nothing to do with politics.
If you aren't sound minded you can't be a successful politician.
Please think well
Think from all perspectives before concluding.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by vanunu: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
satelliteDISH:
Abeg, no mind am jare. they r just afraid that GEJ ll go from aso rock to kirikiri for looting our treasury. VOTe wisely Nigerians. VOTE BUHARI FOR CHANGE

So u want to vote for a tyrant.
Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by makzeze: 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
Desperate move my PDP.
Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by hansad: 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
quid:

Northern Muslims in the army are betraying their colleagues by the bushel.

Generals, corporals, captains etc. We know their tricks and we are not decieved

Tell that again to the bigots who pretend not to know that betrayal of Nigeria Army by a section of Nigeria is the reason why Boko Haram remains.
A United Nigerian Army defeated a well-organised and battalions of Biafra soldiers - so what is little Boko Haram?.

Remind them that Muslims from Buhari section have finally used Boko Haram to blackmail and conquer those now proposing to vote Buhari in next election.

Buhari in 2001 charged Muslims to ensure that sharia Islamic codes are implemented in all of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by babestella: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
mustymatic:
To those supporting GEJ, may God run your lives
the way he is running Nigerian affairs. If you
agree, say Amen...

Go away, lazy mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by abdulnabdul: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
If any1 is about 2 divide 9ja,its u olisa metuh wv ur cohorts in PDP.focus on d remaining these u nd ur blood suckers ve left.r u afraid of going 2 jail?liars...sai APC 2015.

1 Like

Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by abdulnabdul: 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
babestella:

Go away, lazy mind.
They r afraid of going 2 jail.

1 Like

Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by datribune: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
quid:

Because the so called security situation is contrived and simulated by a backward thinking opposition who think they can fool everybody

While we can only speculate about d sponsorship of BH, u ar quick to blame d opposition but u see nothing wrong in a C-in-C who says he knows d sponsors of BH but doesn't hav d balls to unmask & go after d sponsors & save d nation d pains of dis carnage.
U may also look at it dis way. d late NSA Azazi said BH was a PDP problem. d president is known to pal around wit known terrorists like Tompolo & Asari Dokubo who was detained in Benin republic 4 being a BH leader but was later released on GEJ's intervention. d C-in-C having access to security reports was quick to defend d terrorist MEND in d independence day bombings. "It is not MEND" he said. However, it was MEND dat attacked abuja on independence day.
Who really has much to gain frm dis insurgency?. Is it d opposition whose voter base is daily being decimated & their being blamed 4 it?
Wit little or no achievement to point to & in a country wit so many bigots all dat d ruling party has to do is to paint d opposition as sponsors of terror & Gbaaam! - d bigots will swallow it hook, line & sinker & vote 4 dem. dis is a speculation u may wish to consider b4 jumping to blame d opposition. Guy, we can only speculate until d C-in-C grows a spine & does d needful.
Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by randomme: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
guys help yourself here and get rewarded for registering

i just earned my own ipad.

http://www.forwardnigeria.ng/?recruiter_id=92581
Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by babestella: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
jaysniggs:

You crack me up big time.
So if they have up to date weapons and not mundane weapons as u've stated, and are still not fighting what are the works of the generals?
Corruption stinks in all aspect of this nation, it stretches to the military.
Why can't they retire the generals who aren't motivating their soldiers?
Why can't the FG even at least hear the cries of the soldiers who go to the war front and state that their weapons aren't enough to fight boko haram. Why?
The only thing that give them headache is APC.
Always blaming opposition for incompetency. Its unfortunate.

And must I be paid to speak the truth?
Unlike you I don't get a dime for letting Nigerians know the truth about this administration.
I don't brainwash Nigerians into believing because a party has a substantial amount of muslims, the party is gonna Islamise the nation.
All these hogwash theories are for the simpletons. Now that a pastor is Buhari's vice are the christians now sponsoring boko haram? If you can't think outside the realms of the box then you have nothing to do with politics.
If you aren't sound minded you can't be a successful politician.
Please think well
Think from all perspectives before concluding.
God bless Nigeria.

No, it's you that needs to think we'll and aright. FYI, I am not paid to defend anyone, but when people come here and look at a government and the president who from day one had never had one month pass without bombings and killings and kidnap of young girls all in the name of wrestling power from him, and people come here to call him clueless, it is absolutely unfair and such attacks should be condemned. You have people come here and talk trash about insurgency as if that is the only problem NIGERIA is facing today.

Have you asked yourself what the insurgents are fighting for?
Have you asked yourself how it all started?
Have you asked yourself why 80% of oil wells are allocated to the northerners?
Have you asked yourself why they keep increasing in number on a daily basis?
Have you asked yourself why Buhari will make comments such like "killing boko haram is declaring war on the north"
Have you asked yourself why some soldiers will drive and APC vehicle to the battle front all to jump out of the vehicle and run away?
Do you know there are moles within the army?
Do you know that 60 to 70% of our army are made up on northerners most of whom are of islamic faith.?

What box are you thinking out of, for crying out loud, I'm beyond a box and I think beyond that your small box because I can't see any box. Every sane mind knows that the problem we have in this country is the North and their thirst for power. Stop deceiving yourself with politics which you don't even know nor understand. Everyone comes here to genuinely drum support for a change, but the northerners are asking that power must be returned to the north. They don't care about the change you clamor for, do they? They even see it as a crediible vehicle to facilitate their ambition. Is it not obvious to you that the north don't care about your change. Your professor of law will do little or nothing when the chips are down. The most unfortunate thing is that your general cannot win. I would had preferred he won the election and we will see the sudden magic he will do in our economy, manufacturing, agric, education, petroleum etc and how he promise to eradicate poverty, give 24 hours electricity. It's all wash, once he gets there, APC will tell you the decay in our country will take 50 years to fix, then the story begins. PDP and GEJ has been doing a good job trying to fix the decay our past northern military rulers including your messiah Buhari inflicted on this nation for over 38 years of rule, and today you think they are not doing enough.

PDP and GEJ is migrating the government towards a private driven economy, your and your APC party want to come and reopen NITEL, refineries, PHCN and put your tribes men to run it fraudulently. Those days are gone, those are avenues through which NIGERIANS defraud and embezzle government funds. Successful government in EU run private driven economy which creates jobs, we don't need state owned firms because when you place NIGERIANS there to manage it, they end up running it down by defrauding it.

PDP is not perfect, the members are human, no one is perfect, I expect the super humans, the perfect men in APC to take over and do the magic. It's a shame they play their own politics with lots of propaganda, shame. The APC party is fraud, and they have sold a dummy to gullible Nigerians.

GEJ's government is presently encouraging and empowering the youths to be self dependent, self sufficient, create jobs and employ others, you can't see the good in it, I guess when the general comes in too, he will cancel these initiatives and send everyone to prison because vendetta is in his blood. He thinks he is the only righteous man in Nigeria, but he is full of deceit, hate and lies which is typical of Hausa-Fulani.

Please don't think outside the box, imagine there is no box. Your Buhari is still in a box, he simply can't lead NIGERIA.

God bless this great nation, NIGERIA.
Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by Orikinla(m): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
john6006:
By Rotimi Akinwumi Snr Correspondent, Abuja

The leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Saturday accused the All Progressives Congress (APC) of pursuing an agenda towards ensuring the division of the country.

The PDP made the allegation against the main opposition party in the country in a statement issued by its National Publicity Secretary, Olisa Metuh, in an attempt at showing support for President Goodluck Jonathan’s warning to the APC recently, admonishing leaders of the opposition and some former office holders to “desist from sowing seeds of discord among the people with their incendiary utterances.”

Metuh, in the statement, described the President’s statement as a “perfect act in nationalism, the mark of a true leader who is committed to the interest and welfare of the nation and her citizens” and urged the opposition to “heed this caution, show decency, patriotism and shun do-or-die quest for power.”

The PDP said that the President had shown as always that he is [size=18pt]“a committed national and patriotic leader, a decent politician, a lover of a united, stable and prosperous Nigeria and a champion of the integrity of the nation’s electoral process.”[/size]
According to the PDP, “it is the height of hypocrisy that the APC, known for making inflammatory and divisive statements, would turn round to point a finger of guilt at the President.

“It is indeed unfortunate that instead of retracing their steps, as all well-meaning citizens would have done under the circumstance, the APC, in their desperation, went ahead to justify their unguarded statements with renewed personal attacks on the President.

“By refusing to heed calls by patriotic Nigerians, including the President, to shed their penchant for inciting statements, and for showing no remorse over the fact that their statements fuel violence and insurgency, the APC has again confirmed that it is a party of unpatriotic elements on a mission to destroy our country.
“This has further confirmed that APC is a party of determined and irredeemable anarchists; a tool in the hands of enemies of our dear nation whose agenda is to divide the people and break up the nation for their selfish interests.

“Nigerians can now see the real reason the APC has been attacking, not only the Presidency but also key institutions of government, including the National Assembly, the judiciary, INEC as well as the military and other security forces. For the APC, every institution that represents or protects the unity of the nation must be attacked, weakened and ultimately destroyed.”

The PDP said further that, “This was the agenda behind the move by the APC to politicise the military and other security agencies, including the DSS and the Police.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/12/apc-wants-divide-nigeria-says-pdp/
[size=18pt]“a committed national and patriotic leader, a decent politician, a lover of a united, stable and prosperous Nigeria and a champion of the integrity of the nation’s electoral process” will not lie on oath.
[/size]

Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by Sant1m: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
quid:
Vote GEJ
Avoid jihadists
This type of statement is exactly why Gej will not win, he hates muslims and feels he is the president of xtains only, how can you call Apc jihadist and by extention insulting muslims. Definitely i now agree that osibanjo was a master stroke

2 Likes

Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by datribune: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
vanunu:

So u want to vote for a tyrant.

To d utterly crooked NPN which is d ancestor of dis rabidly corrupt PDP, to d looters & corrupt politicians who ran Nigeria to bankruptcy, to d crooks & drug dealers, to d hoarders of essential commodities, to those who partied away daily in conspicuous consumption wit our national patrimony while d masses suffered hunger & untold hardship he might be seen as a tyrant but to d nigerian masses who bore d brunt of d waste, corruption & profligacy of d clueless Shagari years he was indeed a patriot of no mean standing.
When nigeria needed someone to stop d rot, debt & economic hardship brought about by d thieving politicians, he stepped up & reversed d rot & once again made d economy buoyant. GMB is one of d greatest nigerian leaders of all time & that's why decades later & inspite of d most vicious media attacks those who know d worth of d General revere him very highly & yearn 4 his return. SAI BUHARI
Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
Sant1m:
This type of statement is exactly why Gej will not win, he hates muslims and feels he is the president of xtains only, how can you call Apc jihadist and by extention insulting muslims. Definitely i now agree that osibanjo was a master stroke
Ok

Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
Buharis dream for nigeria

datribune:

While we can only speculate about d sponsorship of BH, u ar quick to blame d opposition but u see nothing wrong in a C-in-C who says he knows d sponsors of BH but doesn't hav d balls to unmask & go after d sponsors & save d nation d pains of dis carnage.
U may also look at it dis way. d late NSA Azazi said BH was a PDP problem. d president is known to pal around wit known terrorists like Tompolo & Asari Dokubo who was detained in Benin republic 4 being a BH leader but was later released on GEJ's intervention. d C-in-C having access to security reports was quick to defend d terrorist MEND in d independence day bombings. "It is not MEND" he said. However, it was MEND dat attacked abuja on independence day.
Who really has much to gain frm dis insurgency?. Is it d opposition whose voter base is daily being decimated & their being blamed 4 it?
Wit little or no achievement to point to & in a country wit so many bigots all dat d ruling party has to do is to paint d opposition as sponsors of terror & Gbaaam! - d bigots will swallow it hook, line & sinker & vote 4 dem. dis is a speculation u may wish to consider b4 jumping to blame d opposition. Guy, we can only speculate until d C-in-C grows a spine & does d needful.

Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by Austin4lif: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
xtremrules:

As of now, PDP don't have any strong opposition party. Nigeria will never develop if PDP don't face a very strong opposition party. wishing for APC to die off doesn't make any sense. why do you and others believe so much that the corruption in Nigeria is from the opposition party APC, Who has been in power with no Visible Opposition all these 15+ years? am sorry to say this, You've failed to reason.
am also sorry to tell you that u dnt reason well. APC is a dump ground for corrupt politicians. It is assumed that all the Governors in APC are corrupt free, hw true is that assertion? If we vote APC into power is will be a recycle of bad leadership. We need change but as of know we dnt have a viable and strong opposition that will effect the said change. Can u tell me 3 physical achievements of Buhari in Nigeria as a former head of state?
Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by jaysniggs: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
:.:
:.:
Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by jaysniggs: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
babestella:

No, it's you that needs to think we'll and aright. FYI, I am not paid to defend anyone, but when people come here and look at a government and the president who from day one had never had one month pass without bombings and killings and kidnap of young girls all in the name of wrestling power from him, and people come here to call him clueless, it is absolutely unfair and such attacks should be condemned. You have people come here and talk trash about insurgency as if that is the only problem NIGERIA is facing today.

Have you asked yourself what the insurgents are fighting for?
Have you asked yourself how it all started?
Have you asked yourself why 80% of oil wells are allocated to the northerners?
Have you asked yourself why they keep increasing in number on a daily basis?
Have you asked yourself why Buhari will make comments such like "killing boko haram is declaring war on the north"
Have you asked yourself why some soldiers will drive and APC vehicle to the battle front all to jump out of the vehicle and run away?
Do you know there are moles within the army?
Do you know that 60 to 70% of our army are made up on northerners most of whom are of islamic faith.?

What box are you thinking out of, for crying out loud, I'm beyond a box and I think beyond that your small box because I can't see any box. Every sane mind knows that the problem we have in this country is the North and their thirst for power. Stop deceiving yourself with politics which you don't even know nor understand. Everyone comes here to genuinely drum support for a change, but the northerners are asking that power must be returned to the north. They don't care about the change you clamor for, do they? They even see it as a crediible vehicle to facilitate their ambition. Is it not obvious to you that the north don't care about your change. Your professor of law will do little or nothing when the chips are down. The most unfortunate thing is that your general cannot win. I would had preferred he won the election and we will see the sudden magic he will do in our economy, manufacturing, agric, education, petroleum etc and how he promise to eradicate poverty, give 24 hours electricity. It's all wash, once he gets there, APC will tell you the decay in our country will take 50 years to fix, then the story begins. PDP and GEJ has been doing a good job trying to fix the decay our past northern military rulers including your messiah Buhari inflicted on this nation for over 38 years of rule, and today you think they are not doing enough.

PDP and GEJ is migrating the government towards a private driven economy, your and your APC party want to come and reopen NITEL, refineries, PHCN and put your tribes men to run it fraudulently. Those days are gone, those are avenues through which NIGERIANS defraud and embezzle government funds. Successful government in EU run private driven economy which creates jobs, we don't need state owned firms because when you place NIGERIANS there to manage it, they end up running it down by defrauding it.

PDP is not perfect, the members are human, no one is perfect, I expect the super humans, the perfect men in APC to take over and do the magic. It's a shame they play their own politics with lots of propaganda, shame. The APC party is fraud, and they have sold a dummy to gullible Nigerians.

GEJ's government is presently encouraging and empowering the youths to be self dependent, self sufficient, create jobs and employ others, you can't see the good in it, I guess when the general comes in too, he will cancel these initiatives and send everyone to prison because vendetta is in his blood. He thinks he is the only righteous man in Nigeria, but he is full of deceit, hate and lies which is typical of Hausa-Fulani.

Please don't think outside the box, imagine there is no box. Your Buhari is still in a box, he simply can't lead NIGERIA.

God bless this great nation, NIGERIA.

English my dear has a lot to do.
In a nutshell, Jonathan is the right person for the post?
The north's yelling for power is among the illiterates not among the educated ones.
The educated northerner doesn't even believe in that crap.
And there you go saying the APC is fighting to put its people in charge of oil that's a sick claim.
Jonathan being from the SS, how come he hasn't bought the oil wells from the northerners?
How come he doesn't own one himself?
Nigeria as a nation is dying and the funniest part is the fact that some people choose to be in denial over it.

I'm sure you don't see anything wrong when the rule of law is ignored by the leaders.
I'm sure you don't see anything wrong as the common man can't even live above N100 daily.
I'm sure you see nothing wrong when we flaunt corruption as a badge.
20billion$ grew wings and flew away overnight.
How the president allocated 4billion to an office which constitutionally doesn't exist.
I can go on and on and on
The crimes of the current administration is so enormous I don't even know where to begin.

One question to you.
Can you defend the removal of the oil subsidy?
The government that steals from the people is not fit to be relied upon.
I rest my case

1 Like

Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by datribune: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by datribune: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
quid:
Buharis dream for nigeria

Hehehehehe nice try but I'm not gullible. Playing d ethnic & religious card will not work dis time. If he didn't do it as maximum ruler he wouldn't do it in a democracy.
In 2011 his running mate was d activist & revered Xtian leader, Pastor Tunde Bakare.
In 2015 his running mate is d Xtian leader & Pastor of RCCG, Prof Oshinbajo
In 1983 in d national interest, he overthrew an inept & corrupt govt even though it was headed by a fellow Muslim.
dis ar d actions of a patriot & those actions ar what we judge d General by. SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
datribune:

Hehehehehe nice try but I'm not gullible. Playing d ethnic & religious card will not work dis time. If he didn't do it as maximum ruler he wouldn't do it in a democracy. In 2011 his running mate was d activist & revered Xtian leader, Pastor Tunde Bakare In 2015 his running mate is d Xtian leader & Pastor of RCCG, Prof Oshinbajo In 1983 in d national interest, he overthrew an inept & corrupt govt even though it was headed by a fellow Muslim. dis ar d actions of a patriot & those actions ar what we judge d General by. SAI BUHARI
Ok
LMAO
You know what they say about "repeating the same action and expecting very different results".

Buhari is set to lose as he has done THREE times already
Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by RealSleek(m): 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
They shud tell us new lies , this one is getting stale

2 Likes

Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by datribune: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
quid:

Ok
LMAO
You know what they say about "repeating the same action and expecting very different results".

Buhari is set to lose as he has done THREE times already

d dynamics hav changed. Things ar different now. We won't repeat d mistake of " I had no shoes of 2011 in 2015. U keep talking like it wasn't we dat voted GEJ in 2011. Unfortunately he failed us big time. Just as we cast away tribe, religious & political party affiliations to give him an overwhelming mandate, we shall in february giv d General a historic mandate to rescue d ship of state dat is drifting aimlessly & in danger of sinking in d evil sea of corruption. GEJ is on d homestrech of his presidency because d political tsunami dat will sweep him frm Aso rock is almost here. It won't be long frm now. SAI BUHARI
Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by Olaolufred(m): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
[size=20pt] PDP TOOK NIGERIANS FOR GRANTED.16 YEARS OF TELLING US TO OUR FACE, WE CAN DO NOTHING. NOW IT IS TOO LATE.
APC MUST LEARN FROM PDP'S MISTAKE.[/size]

1 Like

Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
No wahala.
This time we will arrest and prosecution of all those who order the killing of our youth corpers.
datribune:

d dynamics hav changed. Things ar different now. We won't repeat d mistake of " I had no shoes of 2011 in 2015. U keep talking like it wasn't we dat voted GEJ in 2011. Unfortunately he failed us big time. Just as we cast away tribe, religious & political party affiliations to give him an overwhelming mandate, we shall in february giv d General a historic mandate to rescue d ship of state dat is drifting aimlessly & in danger of sinking in d evil sea of corruption. GEJ is on d homestrech of his presidency because d political tsunami dat will sweep him frm Aso rock is almost here. It won't be long frm now. SAI BUHARI

Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by mcquin(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
Austin4lif:
APC is a mistake that must be avoided. Within the week end, northern elders said that power must come to the north. My question to them is that what did they do with the power bestowed upon them for 30 years? Buhari did all his wars on corruption those days becos he was a military man then. Mr Buhari u can't do all that in democracy, u must trial the person in court first and provide evidence. APC is a party of frustrated Nigerians, aggrieved PDP members, lazy nigerians, islamic fanatics and uninformed youths in our society. When I said frustrated Nigerians, I mean our citizens who wish this country to brk up because they have nothing to contribute. I also said APC is islamic because 95 percents of muslims support it. APC is for lazy Nigerians because a good citizen should think on what he will contribute to the nation and not what the nation will do for him, dnt depend on the government to achieve ur aims and dream. Any informed Nigeria will know that Buhari is a recycle of bad leadership. APC will further Sink the boat call Nigeria. We need change but nt Buhari becos he will be frustrated when he finds out that we use constitution and not military decrees. VOTE wisely, VOTE GEJ

If military dictatorship will get us on the right track so be it.

How come GEJ talks about democracy an the court when it comes to handling corruption but failed to consider democracy and the court while attacking Tambuwal, Amaechi, Sanusi

1 Like

Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by millionaireman: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
But many of these PDP people are not in touch with reality, they do not know how to do political campaign. Do these PDP campaigners not know that too many groups in Nigeria may not give the damn if Nigeria breaks now?
Re: APC Wants To Divide Nigeria, Says PDP by xtremrules(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
Austin4lif:
am also sorry to tell you that u dnt reason well. APC is a dump ground for corrupt politicians. It is assumed that all the Governors in APC are corrupt free, hw true is that assertion? If we vote APC into power is will be a recycle of bad leadership. We need change but as of know we dnt have a viable and strong opposition that will effect the said change. Can u tell me 3 physical achievements of Buhari in Nigeria as a former head of state?
If APC is a dump ground for corrupt politicians then what is PDP? let say, the produce them and when the go out of PDP course the move to APC right? voting in PDP again after 15 years is what? hmm doing the same same thing again and hoping for a better result? come on, let power change and let PDP and all parties shit up when the realize we Nigerians can speak and not fools they all suppose including PDP and APC.
voting out PDP will let them realize we not just stick to one party as the world believes and if GMB jokes with his four years in power we Vote him out come next election and if this happens they (politicians) will realize that incumbency doesn't matter any more rather performance.
POWER need to CHANGE for WE TO BE REALLY FREE. it shouldn't linger too long at a place. we need to balance it. not them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP National Caretaker Committee Takes Over Following Handover Ceremony. Photos / IGP, Police Commission Clash Over Recruitment Notice / Abubakar Idris, Mother Of Missing Social Media Critic, Dadiyata Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.