Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Tips To Prevent A Girl From Campus Prostitution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips To Prevent A Girl From Campus Prostitution (1665 Views)

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / Courtship From Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Prevent A Girl From Campus Prostitution by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Prostitution is really on the rise in our campuses and little is done to stop or reduce it. Girls, after gaining admission into a tertiary institution allow the air of freedom to push them into sex trade. Some fall due to peer pressure while others just act as if they were waiting to be free from their parents watch so they can practice acts which will bring shame to their parents if they find out. It is mostly the beautiful babes who do these practices which they've tagged runz. They allow their beauty to overshadow their brain. They can be likened to lucifer whose pride led to his fall. Below are a list of things a campus girl can get herself involved in inorder to prevent herself from getting pulled into the class of girls who sell their body. [size=88pt]studies[/size] your main assignment on campus is to study hard and get good grades. Failure to do such exposes you to obstructions towards success. You become an easy pick to randy lecturers looking for girls to sleep with. I had a girlfriend who had a CGPA of 4.34 in my final year on campus. She always complained of a lecturer bugging her for sex; the man even threatened a guy he saw talking her. He always assured her that he could help her with her scores till the day he saw her answer script filled to the brim with answers while he was invigilating one of her exams. He stopped bugging her afterwards. Put an olodo or an risto babe in her shoes and tell me what's possible [size=88pt]hairstylist[/size]I understand that girls do have a lot of needs that require the attention of money. Most girls with such needs aren't from rich enough homes, but that shouldn't mean they should involve in prostitution to provide these needs. I remember a girl who was a hairdresser with no shop that lived opposite my hostel off-campus. I believe she made nothing less than N5000 in a week as she made hair for her friends and their own friends. She became so good that she started attracting the indigenes too. Tell me if such a girl can be lured into runz? [size=88pt]catering[/size] I believe runz girls find it difficult to use their brains and eyes to see the numerous decent money making opportunities on campus, one of which is catering. A weekend doesn't go by without a student celebrating his or her birthday. Even if students economize by cooking by themselves, can they also make cakes like a professional. This is where a serious girl comes in. "Oh, I don't know how to make cakes", alright then, why don't you learn? What do you do with your holidays even the months of ASUU strikes? Learn something. The skills you acquire can turn you into an entrepreneur in future as owambe is big business now. [size=88pt]make-up artist[/size] I went to my sister in-law's place yesterday and got served a hot plate of rice with huge chunks of beef. Wow! That's the same way I got served all through my stay the last time I spent a week at their place. She's a make-up artist and a banker. She acquired the skill at house of tara while she was a student. Would I have been proud of her if she spent her useful time prostituting? You might be like, "where do you expect me to get the money for apprenticeship from?". How much do you spend on phones and other gadgets? Even if you make money from runz, your mind won't tell you to spend it on something reasonable. You dress so fly yet you have nothing in your account and always mistake an mtn sms for a bank alert. How much does a campus runz babe make? How many houses has she built? How many businesses has she floated doing this trade? Think about that while a better life awaits you
Re: Tips To Prevent A Girl From Campus Prostitution by ireneony(f): 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
what about hair making
Re: Tips To Prevent A Girl From Campus Prostitution by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
Is this what they call tips?Tips without numbering,no arrangement of points,no paragraphing.I couldnt even read the first line immediately i discovered the article isn't worth reading.No wonder i dnt read people's comments with grammatical bunders,off i go.
Re: Tips To Prevent A Girl From Campus Prostitution by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
ebenezer4o2:
Is this what they call tips?Tips without numbering,no arrangement of points,no paragraphing.I couldnt even read the first line immediately i discovered the article isn't worth reading.No wonder i dnt read people's comments with grammatical bunders,off i go.
my device doesn't support me using paragraphs. Your writing style which provides no space after a coma or a full stop is quite poor. Your poor spelling of the words in bold doesn't put you in the position to correct me. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

She Told Me She Is A Virgin / Can You Remember This??? +pic Throwback / Telemundo And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.