Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

‎Apc/ Buhari Supporter Threaten To Burn People Alive(see Picture Evidence) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‎Apc/ Buhari Supporter Threaten To Burn People Alive(see Picture Evidence) (1528 Views)

Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter / Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. / Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‎Apc/ Buhari Supporter Threaten To Burn People Alive(see Picture Evidence) by ochejoseph(m): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
‎APC/Buhari Supporter Threaten to Burn People Alive 

One of the reason why majority of Nigerians have continued to distance themselves from APC and Buhari is their Jihadist  and violent tendencies and sadly it seems they  have learnt anything from their previous experiences.

Threatening Nigeria and Nigerians with violence so that they can vote for your candidate does not work and will never work! 

As I write this piece, there are parents and families whose lives have been altered forever due to the madness of Buhari supporters in 2011,  Children thrown out of schools due to the murder of the one or both parents, Big time business men that are now paupers and debtors, Landlords who became tenants and destitute's  overnight the list is endless! 

Last night I came across a facebook post by a semi literate  APC supporter threatening to burn people alive I was shocked! Before I could recover fully I saw another  post by AYE DEE Linda Ikeji's Former "Bobo‎" where a guy in reply to his NON Violence Tweet informed him of an incident where a GEJ/Sambo supporter was slapped after evening prayers for his open support for the PDP!  

(see screen shots below) 

This kind of behaviour is unacceptable,for these same people to start threatening, a repeat performance shows that they still feel they have done nothing wrong and Honestly I really don't blame them becos till date Major General Mohammadu Buhari has consistently claimed that the NYSC Members Killed during the 2011, Presidential elections were PDP IT staff and not Youth Corper's despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary ! But when has spilling human blood NYSC or PDP IT become an electoral weapon? Despite all the packaging nothing has changed!

Nigerians across all party Lines must rise up to condemn this total and complete disregard for human lives and humanity!

Real Nigerians don't care whether you are APC or PDP when you are stranded, In an accident or in a Helpless situation  they put their lives at risk to save your life that is the real Nigerian spirit .

Terrorism and these animalistic kind of behaviour is not in our character and will never be it is foreign and we all must unite to reject it 

May God Help us to Help Ourselves 

Oche Otorkpa (MNSM)

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph

4 Likes

Re: ‎Apc/ Buhari Supporter Threaten To Burn People Alive(see Picture Evidence) by Blakjewelry(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
Supporter of both parties even those here on nairaland made me withdraw my support for both parties. But the case of apc is a special one they all act as if they are on a revenge mission.

10 Likes

Re: ‎Apc/ Buhari Supporter Threaten To Burn People Alive(see Picture Evidence) by golddust6000(m): 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
m
Re: ‎Apc/ Buhari Supporter Threaten To Burn People Alive(see Picture Evidence) by bandol(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
That's Northerners for you and that's their major weak point. It's not just about APC. They can do anything to get their desires met not considering who is affected.

8 Likes

Re: ‎Apc/ Buhari Supporter Threaten To Burn People Alive(see Picture Evidence) by Pennywise(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
This is a desperate PDP campaign. It wont wash. Nigerians demand and deserve a free and fair election from this govt.

3 Likes

Re: ‎Apc/ Buhari Supporter Threaten To Burn People Alive(see Picture Evidence) by PassingShot(m): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
STALE STRATEGY!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎Apc/ Buhari Supporter Threaten To Burn People Alive(see Picture Evidence) by omenka(m): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
As usual. This is now the rave of the moment for PDP supporters: create dozens of fictitious facebook and twitter handles using Muslim names and threatening fire and brimestone if Buhari does not emerge as winner in the forth coming presidential election thereby turning the public sentiments against the General.

We have duly alerted people who matter and hopefully a press statement will be released in the coming days to this regard.

PDP is a big threat to the coexistence of people of all faith in this country. They want to win the election at all cost and will do whatever it takes to ensure that, even inciting religious strife!! This is totally disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: ‎Apc/ Buhari Supporter Threaten To Burn People Alive(see Picture Evidence) by omenka(m): 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
PassingShot:
STALE STRATEGY!
I'm glad Nigerians are coming to terms with who their real enemies are!

The desperation of PDP is appalling.

1 Like

Re: ‎Apc/ Buhari Supporter Threaten To Burn People Alive(see Picture Evidence) by ochejoseph(m): 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
omenka:
As usual. This is now the rave of the moment for PDP supporters: create dozens of fictitious facebook and twitter handles using Muslim names and threatening fire and brimestone if Buhari does not emerge as winner in the forth coming presidential election thereby turning the public sentiments against the General.

We have duly alerted people who matter and hopefully a press statement will be released in the coming days to this regard.

PDP is a big threat to the coexistence of people of all faith in this country. They want to win the election at all cost and will do whatever it takes to ensure that, even inciting religious strife!! This is totally disgusting.

Waste of time and Energy, the evidence can be verified the Guys FB account is even older than yours who has time to create multiple things like APC does while you continue to win online we will continue to humble you guys in the field!

God Bless Nigeria

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‎Apc/ Buhari Supporter Threaten To Burn People Alive(see Picture Evidence) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
God will never allow such plan come to pass. God bless GEJ.

7 Likes

Re: ‎Apc/ Buhari Supporter Threaten To Burn People Alive(see Picture Evidence) by omenka(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
ochejoseph:

Waste of time and Energy, the evidence can be verified the Guys FB account is even older than yours who has time to create multiple things like APC does while you continue to win online we will continue to humble you guys in the field!

God Bless Nigeria
Typical JonaTANian. You guys lie so much that you've started doing so even unconsciously. You don't know me yet you know his account is older than mine. Smh.

You people should keep stoking the embers of religious strife. Even the outcome smallest of wars are completely unpredictable. Who knows, you might become the first casualty of the violence you are promoting.

You can go ahead and create a thousand more fb and twitter handles with names like "Sadiq xyz", "Idris xyz", "Abdul xyz", etc, and spill your trashy guts all you want. It is not gonna sell. Nigerians are wiser.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎Apc/ Buhari Supporter Threaten To Burn People Alive(see Picture Evidence) by dipopooo(m): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
We knw dem. Violence is in their blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‎Apc/ Buhari Supporter Threaten To Burn People Alive(see Picture Evidence) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
Na their way

1 Like

Re: ‎Apc/ Buhari Supporter Threaten To Burn People Alive(see Picture Evidence) by rhazur(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
Shuaibu Adamu's last post was a profile picture update on the 29th of october..........ever since then there has been no post on his wall.
Update coming soon

m.facebook.com/shayubu.adamu?v=timeline
Re: ‎Apc/ Buhari Supporter Threaten To Burn People Alive(see Picture Evidence) by dagentility(f): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
Its obvious,bokohara will loose next year and they the threators will burn themsevles and their family. Lets watch and see.
Re: ‎Apc/ Buhari Supporter Threaten To Burn People Alive(see Picture Evidence) by ABEngine(m): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
omenka:
Typical JonaTANian. You guys lie so much that you've started doing so even unconsciously. You don't know me yet you know his account is older than mine. Smh.

You people should keep stoking the embers of religious strife. Even the outcome smallest of wars are completely unpredictable. Who knows, you might become the first casualty of the violence you are promoting.

You can go ahead and create a thousand more fb and twitter handles with names like "Sadiq xyz", "Idris xyz", "Abdul xyz", etc, and spill your trashy guts all you want. It is not gonna sell. Nigerians are wiser.

Enyia biko lets hear something else, throwing tantrums ain't getting you or APC anywhere. Till the day an opposition party stands to support the incumbent in order to achieve common public goals, its not worth presenting candidates for elections not when we all know they are wines from the same orchard.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

APC And PDP supporters clash as shooting continues In Cross River State / GEJ EXPOSED! THIS IS THE DOCUMENTARY GEJ AND OTHERS DO NOT WANT YOU TO SEE! / NSCIA Condemns Advertisement On NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.