Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

So Jonathan Is The Candidate Of Witches And Wizards! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Jonathan Is The Candidate Of Witches And Wizards! (1045 Views)

So Jonathan Allowed Aregbesola To Win ? / So Jonathan Is Afraid Of Rotimi Ameachi? / Re: Beaf So Jonathan ebelechukwu Azikiwe Goodluck Is Igbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Jonathan Is The Candidate Of Witches And Wizards! by dinachi(m): 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
It is now very clear why there have been so much bloodshed in his government. The witches and wizards needs a candidate that can continuously shed the blood of innocent Nigerians and they chose Jonathan. Nigerians now have a clear choice to make between the candidate of witches&Wizards (GEJ) and the candidate of the People (GMB).
I and my family will rather support the candidate of the people. SAI BUHARI 2015!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Jonathan Is The Candidate Of Witches And Wizards! by alabiyemmy(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nonsense- keep churning out nonsense as usual for Buhari - he will fail as usual.

1 Like

Re: So Jonathan Is The Candidate Of Witches And Wizards! by Ngwakwe: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
What is wrong with Witches and Wizards expressing themselves?

What is Mystics and Metaphysics all about?

Are you not insensitive by questioning the right of witches and wizard to have a say in who governs them.

Are these Witches not part of our society thus contributing immensely in every spheres of our daily life including science, engineering, banking, government etc

What of Ogboni Confraternity?

2 Likes

Re: So Jonathan Is The Candidate Of Witches And Wizards! by dinachi(m): 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
alabiyemmy:
Nonsense- keep churning out nonsense as usual for Buhari - he will fail as usual.
How do you explain the deaths of so many Nigerians in his regime? Thousands killed by Boko Haram. Hundreds killed during an interview in Abuja.
This endorsement by Witches &Wizards is a pointer to what will happen if we make the mistake of returning that wizard (GEJ) to power. More Nigerians will die! We are not going to sacrifice the blood of our fellow citizens so that the candidate of witches and wizards will win. GMB 2015 to safeguard our lives from evil men(GEJ&SAMBO)!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Jonathan Is The Candidate Of Witches And Wizards! by deji68: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
Yes ooooo Nigeria is a secular state...Idol worshippers, Muslims, christians, "winch" grin(witches) and wizard are all protected under the law...one nigeria
Re: So Jonathan Is The Candidate Of Witches And Wizards! by Pataki: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
And this is the same Goodluck that will go and kneel down before Adeboye to pray for him?!

Wizards and witches publicly supporting the greatest Presidential dunce in the history of Nigeria.

Oritsejafor, what say you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Jonathan Is The Candidate Of Witches And Wizards! by satelliteDISH(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
alabiyemmy:
U r just lucky today that i am in d church and i am not with my compass to locate ur cardinal point. i would ve beam my frepuencies of change into ur delapitated mind. but just help urself by voting for APC. OK.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Jonathan Is The Candidate Of Witches And Wizards! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
It is on record that Jonathan has donated over 20,000 blood to witches and wizard through Boko Haram. He is the grandpatron of the evil forces in Nigeria. He's the son of the devil! In him, satan is well pleased!

I and my family belong to the side of God! Vote Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Jonathan Is The Candidate Of Witches And Wizards! by chibwike(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
barcanista:
It is on record that Jonathan has donated over 20,000 blood to witches and wizard through Boko Haram. He is the grandpatron of the evil forces in Nigeria. He's the son of the devil! In him, satan is well pleased!

is buhari a child of God?
Re: So Jonathan Is The Candidate Of Witches And Wizards! by odeade1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: So Jonathan Is The Candidate Of Witches And Wizards! by dipopooo(m): 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
YES hop u ar happy nw. Mumu
Re: So Jonathan Is The Candidate Of Witches And Wizards! by dinachi(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
Now I know the secret of his evil luck. Witches &Wizards! They ensured Alameiseigha was impeached so that their candidate can take over!They ensured Yar'dua died so their candidate can take over. Now the blood of innocent Nigerians is usually the seal for the deal. Now that the Witches&Wizards have endorsed him. GEJ how many Nigerians have you signed away their life so that you can continue to rule? When will you be tired of wasting the blood of innocent Nigerians? Pls my people lets support a man of the people. GMB 2015!
Re: So Jonathan Is The Candidate Of Witches And Wizards! by dinachi(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Apart from the civil war, Jonathan's government have witnessed more deaths than any other government since 1960...Boko Haram alone is responsible for more than 20,000 deaths! No wonder witches and wizards threw their weight behind the biggest blood thirsty leader.
J: Just
O:On
N:Negative
A: Assignment
T: To
H:Harm
A: All
N: Nigerians.

GMB2015!
Re: So Jonathan Is The Candidate Of Witches And Wizards! by egift(m): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2015
dinachi:
Apart from the civil war, Jonathan's government have witnessed more deaths than any other government since 1960...Boko Haram alone is responsible for more than 20,000 deaths! No wonder witches and wizards threw their weight behind the biggest blood thirsty leader.
J: Just
O:On
N:Negative
A: Assignment
T: To
H:Harm
A: All
N: Nigerians.
GMB2015!

grin grin grin
Re: So Jonathan Is The Candidate Of Witches And Wizards! by mykemiley(f): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
dinachi:

How do you explain the deaths of so many Nigerians in his regime? Thousands killed by Boko Haram. Hundreds killed during an interview in Abuja.
This endorsement by Witches &Wizards is a pointer to what will happen if we make the mistake of returning that wizard (GEJ) to power. More Nigerians will die! We are not going to sacrifice the blood of our fellow citizens so that the candidate of witches and wizards will win. GMB 2015 to safeguard our lives from evil men(GEJ&SAMBO)!
So wat is happenin now?
Re: So Jonathan Is The Candidate Of Witches And Wizards! by mykemiley(f): 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
U must b reasonin thru ur anus....basket mouth
Re: So Jonathan Is The Candidate Of Witches And Wizards! by egift(m): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
mykemiley:
So wat is happenin now?

What is happening now is a shadow of what Jonathan left behind. A mess Buhari is trying to clean up. If you cannot see that, then we have nothing else to discuss.
Re: So Jonathan Is The Candidate Of Witches And Wizards! by after1: 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2015

Lmaoooo
Re: So Jonathan Is The Candidate Of Witches And Wizards! by egift(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
after1:
Lmaoooo

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked No wonder Nigerians were dying and the man was dancing in Kano with a lady on stage.
Re: So Jonathan Is The Candidate Of Witches And Wizards! by after1: 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
egift:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked No wonder Nigerians were dying and the man was dancing in Kano with a lady on stage.

Buhahahaha. You are absolutely right. Witches and wizard on the move.... lmao

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Will Assemble Competent Team to Manage Nigeria – Buhari / Reasons Why The West Will Not Like To See 9ja(africa)get Better. / Gej Joins Apc??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.