Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality (7000 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? / Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality / Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality by countsparrow: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Natasha2:
I love waist beads its about time I got one kiss

It accentuates d curve, and makes ur butt shake like video vixens in Sis Caro by Kayswitch...

Do u really want that
Re: REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality by Natasha2(f): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
countsparrow:

It accentuates d curve, and makes ur butt shake like video vixens in Sis Caro by Kayswitch...

Do u really want that

Yes I over want it grin
Re: REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
tufia!! :anytime i see a girl wey wear beads na run i dey run ooo.Girls wey dey wear beads are possessed.
Re: REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality by countsparrow: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Natasha2:

Yes I over want it grin

Girls ehn, u won't kill us o! grin
Re: REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality by Natasha2(f): 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
countsparrow:

Girls ehn, u won't kill us o! grin

lol never, una no go die oh, you all will live to declare the good "works" of God grin
Re: REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality by iamrealdeji(m): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Old folks s,h.i,t. If my girlfriend wears this crazy stuff,i'll carefully remove it at night and burn it,it makes girls look like some babalawo's daughter

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality by zube01(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
Crocz:

Good for you...next!
something tells me u have screwed more women on beads than those not on bead!
Re: REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality by dyadeleye(m): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lemme see please....since seeing is believing...
adesope55:
I love it. Wearing one now.
Re: REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality by dyadeleye(m): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hmmmm Enimoney...are you sure about wearing them right now grin angry grin grin grin grin picture of you wearing them right now or idonbilivit...
ENIMONEY:
I saw some nice beads on a girl at nysc camp and I decided to get some myself! And now am wearing a lot of em and I love the beauty it gives to my waist whenever I look in the mirror. I used to wear some in secondary skul but it was a bad idea as seniors used to flog us and cane and beads no dey go well Lool
Re: REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality by dyadeleye(m): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
Then here comes the opportunity to flaunt yours too nah...
don't dull...lemme see a picture of u wearing them or idonbilivit
dechandel:
Waist beads. Sexy stuff

I grew up loving that. My K.D babes didn't help the marra as they always flaunted theirs

Fast forward down the years.. I got mine cheesy
Re: REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality by hrykanu231(m): 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
I so love it...had to "do" a fellow corper in 2010 cos she had it on...and it glued me to her throughout service year.

Fast forward, 2014. I bought one for my....
Re: REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 29, 2014
adesope55:
I love it. Wearing one now.
pinshure of you in it or adonbiliv it grin
Re: REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 29, 2014
dyadeleye:
Hmmmm Enimoney...are you sure about wearing them right now grin angry grin grin grin grin picture of you wearing them right now or idonbilivit...
hahahaha! See woman wrapper! I will nt show u
Re: REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 29, 2014
Crocz:

Pls can I see it cry
if you come to my house, you might just see it.
Re: REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality by dyadeleye(m): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2014
I have been trying to email you but nairaland is giving me headache abt the whole email tinz....put me through plz... cry cry cry
ENIMONEY:
hahahaha! See woman wrapper! I will nt show u
Re: REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality by JuicyGee(f): 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
Crocz:

And your face looks foreign? undecided
Dude, wats it with you?
Re: REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality by Crocz(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
JuicyGee:

Dude, wats it with you?

Nothing..just asking cry

Sorry for being mean thou...will make it right
Re: REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality by Crocz(m): 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
dechandel:
Waist beads. Sexy stuff

I grew up loving that. My K.D babes didn't help the marra as they always flaunted theirs

Fast forward down the years.. I got mine cheesy

shocked shocked shocked

Can I see it?
Re: REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality by JuicyGee(f): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
Crocz:

Nothing..just asking cry

Sorry for being mean thou...will make it right
sad
Re: REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality by drnoel: 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
ogaofficer:
Is there any lady who use that in this century?

Fear all these people wearing waist beads. I know of a case a true life incident cos it happened to a guy I knew, it didnt happen right infront of our eyes cos they were in the net room but we heard the guys screams and busted into the room.

There was this girl in their neighborhood who all guys have tried to blast but no one succeeded. Her father was an Aboki, a big merchant who dealt in lots of mercandise and she was his first daugther.

All guys in the neighborhood had tried but when u ask the guys how it was to sleep with her no one ever talked. They just shook their heads in shame and walked away. My guy saw all these but still persisted. The girl in question was very endowed with very large sized ass, hips on very tiny waist. A very true hausa-fulani beauty. I mean, I saw the girl in their traditional atire an my jaw dropped.

Anyway after months of running after her and many taking outs and manymore psyching she agreed to visit him but insisted she wont sleep with him. When she came he quickly bundled her into the room and tried to start his first missionary journey but she refused completely. She refused to UnCloth, he only kissed her and sucked her boobs.

He swore that the next time she visited he would 4k her so the day of the 2nd missionary journey came. 2 mins after she walked into the room we hear him scream as if he had cum and we started laughing at him calling him 1 min man. 10 mins later we heard him scream again and he kept screaming for straight 15 mins till we bursted into the room and saw him holding his dick having multiple orgasm that was when we knew this was weird. We threatened to beat the hell outa her if she didnt do something to stop what was happening to him so she took his dick in her hands spat on it and licked its tip. My guy went flaccid like a deflated balloon that was where I started being scared of these hausa-fulani girls.

We later learnt that her dad had put some kind of juju on her virginity that no man would deflower her, that any man that brought his dick close to her puszy would experience what my guy did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality by Crocz(m): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
JuicyGee:

sad

Just smile already cheesy...I said I was sorry wink
Re: REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality by JuicyGee(f): 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
Crocz:

Just smile already cheesy...I said I was sorry wink
smiley smiley no hard feelings
Re: REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality by Crocz(m): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
JuicyGee:

smiley smiley no hard feelings
*hugs*
Re: REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality by temmypotter(m): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Good read....now I'm beginning to see the African woman's bum in a whole new light...
Re: REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
dyadeleye:
I have been trying to email you but nairaland is giving me headache abt the whole email tinz....put me through plz... cry cry cry
ask a Mod ? Am as clueless as the shoeless one
Re: REVEALED: Mystery Of The Waist Beads And Modern Sexuality by dyadeleye(m): 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
Clueless kee?...I know whom u are talking about!!!!..hehehehe.
Well...maybe my needle will do...2B0979D7...
ENIMONEY:
ask a Mod ? Am as clueless as the shoeless one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its Like Every Imo Girl Is Beautiful, Educated, & Wifey Material(photo) / Happy Birthday To My Sis Oyindidi / True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.