Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) (4521 Views)

Shagari And Alex Ekwueme's Salaries 36years Ago.. / Alex Ekwueme Reveals Why Jonathan Might Not Win The Election, PDP Reacts / Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2014

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by pring: 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hi
Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nawao! I thought they were sworn enemies the way some idiotts portrayed it to be?
These PDP demons on nairaland are very bad people.

18 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by IKJ66(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
ℓ̊ no hater gonna be hate on M̶̲̅ε buh ℓ̊ don't care

GMB 2015

ΐ̲̅t ΐ̲̅s what ΐ̲̅t ΐ̲̅s !!!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
pring:
Hi

xup
Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by Mogidi: 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ekwueme is probably saying to him, how your bokoharam business?

2 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mogidi:
Nops! Ekwueme was congratulating him as the next president of Nigeria come 2015. Didn't you see the handshake? cheesy cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by alberto2k(m): 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Buhari carry on man... Nothin do yhu
Haterz gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate!

7 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by alberto2k(m): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Buhari carry on man... Nothin do yhu
Haterz gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate!

4 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by Mogidi: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Nops! Ekwueme was congratulating him as the next president of Nigeria come 2015. Didn't you see the handshake? cheesy cheesy

I doubt Ekwueme want a divisive and partisan icon like Buhari to rule Nigeria. Anyway Ekwueme has always being known for his peaceful nature, I won't be surprised if he forgave Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by donphilopus: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
My President-in-waiting.

Jonathanians/Samboriboberians are already frustrated seeing this.

You guys ain't seen anything yet.

2015 shall surely be a shocker!

8 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by Babare(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Nawao! I thought they were sworn enemies the way some idiotts portrayed it to be?
These PDP demons on nairaland are very bad people.

That could still be true... Don't get carried away by pictures... Diplomacy is the key here.

Appearance differs from reality you know...
Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by Adminisher: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mogidi:

I doubt Ekwueme want a divisive and partisan icon like Buhari to rule Nigeria. Anyway Ekwueme has always being known for his peaceful nature, I won't be surprised if he forgave Buhari.

Forgive ko forgave ni. Ekwueme was in good hands during the coup. IBB a key member of the coup plotting group was his neighbor in Ikoyi and family friend. Buhari was just an invitee to take over government because of his stellar reputation in the army. They found foreign currency in Ekwueme's residence that was the main reason for the detention. Whoever has been spreading FALSE rumours about Ekwueme's persecution is dead wrong.

8 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by oziegbe2015: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
The only eye of the MASSES keeps waxing on

1 Like

Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by naijareferee: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
nothing special

just normal meet and greet

op...i hope u dont expect them as adults to meet and fight

1 Like

Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
The look on their faces tells you there is no love lost....this is just pure diplomacy, I wonder why APC touts are having erection over an ordinary picture, maybe they shouldn't greet if they meet in a function so that you'll know they re sworn enemies, even if Jonathan meets Buhari today, they will still share a warm greeting as if nothing is happening

1 Like

Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
OLD Pix. APC propaganda...
Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by agabaI23(m): 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
donphilopus:
My President-in-waiting.

Jonathanians/Samboriboberians are already frustrated seeing this.

You guys ain't seen anything yet.

2015 shall surely be a shocker!
Frustrated you say? He has been doing this since 2011,
taking pictures at strategic places and with people that he wrongful imprisoned.
Don't worry, Ekwueme is a statesman and will take pictures with anyone. When he will go to Aso Rock to snap with GEJ, do not curse him. I know Buhari did not apologise because not long ago, he still maintained he did nothing wrong in 1983.

APC rejoice it is Christmas, that's where it ends. wink

3 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by Juliaann(f): 12:00am On Dec 29, 2014
I just Sidon for corner they look.una

GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 29, 2014
Gej till 2019
#teamGej

1 Like

Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by HzRF(m): 12:44am On Dec 29, 2014
ovadoze:
The look on their faces tells you there is no love lost....this is just pure diplomacy, I wonder why APC touts are having erection over an ordinary picture, maybe they shouldn't greet if they meet in a function so that you'll know they re sworn enemies, even if Jonathan meets Buhari today, they will still share a warm greeting as if nothing is happening

Aregbe and omisore once embraced each other. .
Aregbe Later said he killed Bola ige

2 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by LFJ: 1:16am On Dec 29, 2014
Mogidi:

Ekwueme knows who is truly Bokoharam, check below to satisfy your curiosity.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by Alphaoscar: 3:40am On Dec 29, 2014
the truth of the matter is that most of the people Buhari allegedly jailed then are now rooting for his return to power in 2015. They have all come to term with the fact that corruption is our no 1 enemy in this country and Buhari is the best candidate to put a stop to the menace .

God help Buhari!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by benuejosh: 5:13am On Dec 29, 2014
ok, us has saw
Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by Akshow: 6:23am On Dec 29, 2014
Mogidi:

who has divided Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines more than d otuoke baboon?

2 Likes

Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by PassingShot(m): 6:33am On Dec 29, 2014
OP,

Where and when was this photo taken please?
Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by tit(f): 6:36am On Dec 29, 2014
Adminisher:

Forgive ko forgave ni. Ekwueme was in good hands during the coup. IBB a key member of the coup plotting group was his neighbor in Ikoyi and family friend. Buhari was just an invitee to take over government because of his stellar reputation in the army. They found foreign currency in Ekwueme's residence that was the main reason for the detention. Whoever has been spreading FALSE rumours about Ekwueme's persecution is dead wrong.

Liar Mohammed,
Buhari sent emissaries to Domkat Bali to join the coup.
When Domkat Bali sounded reluctant, Buhari himself had to go and beg Bali not to counter the coup.
To retain the trust of the barracks, Domkat Bali was made Chief of Army Staff after the coup.
Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 29, 2014
I do not know. looks very recent as in last 2-4 years
PassingShot:
OP,

Where and when was this photo taken please?
Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by Descartes: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2014
Alphaoscar:
the truth of the matter is that most of the people Buhari allegedly jailed then are now rooting for his return to power in 2015. They have all come to term with the fact that corruption is our no 1 enemy in this country and Buhari is the best candidate to put a stop to the menace .

God help Buhari!!!

You must be a political toddler to believe the crap @bolded grin
Re: Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2014
Ekweme got no choice but to endorse the incorruptible general

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria / Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum / What Happened Between Nnamdi Kanu And Rochas Okorocha Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.