Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

How Can I Show Love To A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Show Love To A Girl? (776 Views)

Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / Can I show her this thread?: In Love With A Young Single Mother.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Show Love To A Girl? by mcemma(m): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
hello friends, pls how on earth can i show love to the girl or lady after my heart? I'll be grateful to hear your candid advice and no offensive comments pls
Re: How Can I Show Love To A Girl? by AMZYMAYO(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nice

In other news, 14 plots of land for sale at Akobo, Ibadan at affordable price. Contact on 08091537900. You also have the opportunity to claim 10% on every sale.
Re: How Can I Show Love To A Girl? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
mcemma:
hello friends, pls how on earth can i show love to the girl or lady after my heart? I'll be grateful to hear your candid advice and no offensive comments pls

I think 2face has said it all "One love"....Yes ooOh!

Just show her ONE LOVE.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Show Love To A Girl? by lomaxx: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
Just be yourself.

And if you ever get to make love to her- be the best she's ever had.

If she loves you, she loves you.

I'm assuming you're at the top of your game.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Show Love To A Girl? by Deapexboy(m): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
Wash her pant!
Re: How Can I Show Love To A Girl? by eph12(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
Give her money
Re: How Can I Show Love To A Girl? by Hazardd(m): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
care for her.
Continue caring for her.
Dont stop caring for her
Re: How Can I Show Love To A Girl? by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 01, 2015
Letting her go....

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is More Frustrated Between These 2 Types Of Women? / Man Kidnaps Girlfriend For Breaking Up With Him / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.