Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Funny Ways Christains Pray In The Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny Ways Christains Pray In The Church. (541 Views)

5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning / UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook / Do You Kneel Down To Pray In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Ways Christains Pray In The Church. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hmm hmm *CLEARS THROAT#...ok, this thread is created to make the church aware of the hypocrisy going on nd growing in the church which to me is funny. They are:

1. SHOUTING: Haha the pastor go say "Let ur voice be louder than your neigbour" Whereas Him dey use mic but the poor congregation go dey shout their left kidney off their throat.The Lord is not deaf my brother,He is never away He is at home.

2.JUMPING UP: Dis one nawa oo.Upon the shouting the pastor go com top am with this "You will jump up 3 times" nd guess wot? Pastor no dey jump grin.

3. REPETITION OF THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS:
When i was still in ignorance, na one time wey i go one vigil na so d prophet talk u go call the name of Jesus 150 times,na so we start omo my throat dry like shit when we start d prayer self i don tire.But guess wot? Prophet no dey join the crew o. Start ur prayer with Father nd end it in Jesus name.

4. JERKING OF LEG: Common among them who say them be prayer warrior. Our weapon is not carnal but spiritual. Your jerking of leg does not help a snail walk faster.

5. REPETITION OF AMEN: After all the shouting,jumping and jerking them go come top am with Amen,Amen,Amen. I never see that in the Scripture,na one Amen at the end of d prayer i see.

If u notice any hypocrisy be free to post it here. The Church must learn and grow.
Re: Funny Ways Christains Pray In The Church. by sammer4life(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
starlingleanets:
Hmm hmm *CLEARS THROAT#...ok, this thread is created to make the church aware of the hypocrisy going on nd growing in the church which to me is funny. They are:

1. SHOUTING: Haha the pastor go say "Let ur voice be louder than your neigbour" Whereas Him dey use mic but the poor congregation go dey shout their left kidney off their throat.

2.JUMPING UP: Dis one nawa oo.Upon the shouting the pastor go com top am with this "You will jump up 3 times" nd guess wot? Pastor no dey jump grin

3. REPETITION OF THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS:
When i was still in ignorance, na one time wey i go one vigil na so d prophet talk u go call the name of Jesus 150 times,na so we start omo my throat dry like shit when we start d prayer self i don tire.But guess wot? Prophet no dey join the crew o.

4. JERKING OF LEG: Common among them who say them be prayer warrior.

5. REPETITION OF AMEN: After all the shouting,jumping and jerking them go come top am with Amen,Amen,Amen. I never see that in the Scripture,na one Amen at the end of d prayer i see.

If u notice any hypocrisy be free to post it here. The Church must learn and grow.
Re: Funny Ways Christains Pray In The Church. by prosperanyi(m): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
undecided
Re: Funny Ways Christains Pray In The Church. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
You must be a member of the mountain of fire

(1) (Reply)

Unical Students Revolted Against The Teachings Of Islam!!! / Here's To The Atheists And Non Believers! / Urgent!!!! A Reputable Christian Ministry Needs An Office In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.