Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili (20386 Views)

Amaechi In A Queue While Boarding A Flight In Abuja.. Photos / This Is Wickedness! See Amaechi In Dustbin(pix) / Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by Ayima: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
When some Nigerian politicians speaks i perceive a smell of money that is been used to make them drunk.Am not from Rivers but the fact remains that PDP cannot win that state in 2015 watch out.Let wike go and suck the breast of madam patience until he is matured enough because that wike i saw during ASUU strike is not qualify to be a governor.

6 Likes

Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by Mhudi: 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
My honest assessment is that, it is even a mistake that Odili was governor of Rivers state. You need to be in Rivers state at the end of his tenure in 2007 to see how underdeveloped the state was. Rivers state and the city Port Harcourt was and is still great and respected outside than within, no thanks to the administration of Peter Odili - thank God, he did not succeed over his attempt to be president - it would have been a total disaster for this country.

Amaechi performance is below average but still far better than what Odili achieved. Rivers state deservers better leaders than this present crop of people that are parading themselves as leaders.

From his antecedents, it is amazing that some people still wish and crave that Wike succeeds Amaechi. The man will take Rivers state backward and it is Rivers state people that will suffer. Any right thinking person - if you are insane, you are forgiven - that votes for Wike does not like the progress of Rivers State.

8 Likes

Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by muktarmtt(m): 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
Like hw OBJ make a mistake by making GEJ president of dis country

1 Like

Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by Demdem(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Odili, the same fool that secured a perpetual injunction from being investigated and prosecuted.
Its a lie u ever supported Amaechi. Ever since Obj came to PH and talked about the K-leg as regards Amaechis nomination, for ur selfish interest u backed off and supported omehia. It took the courts to undo the evil u and OBJ did.

4 Likes

Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by imcam: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
just bother wy vast majority of nigeria has automated conscience even d so called litterate if not so i wonder y person like odilli wl even get noticed again in life. like d politicians manage dia reasoning wit a remote from dia corridor of power

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by Orikinla(m): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
Odili that OBJ openly called "OLE" THIEF.

3 Likes

Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by rhymz(m): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
Yoruba boiz that have never been to Rivers are busy running their mouth ignorantly.
To start with, Patience commands a lot of respect and support in Rivers State, the type that can swing votes.
Amaechi has fallen out of favor from not just the Presidency but elders of the state, he is seen as a sell out that needs to be punished after the elections.
There's no gain saying, come next year PDP is taking back Rivers State through Wike.
Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by lawalt01(m): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
wisepigeon:
after a second thought
...what's wrong with this donkey...whether you like it or not APC will rule Nigeria come 2015...

1 Like

Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by Haywhymido(m): 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
How sure r u dat u r nt making anoda mistake now Mr odeni(d foolish one). Am still waiting 4 when one fool wo/man will stand up n tell d populace in sw dat sumone is d nxt governor of a particular state. I trust my ever dynamic yoruba people.who is dis fool to speak 4 d populace in sensitive matter lyk dis,even kings don't try such in sw.Such foolish statement will ascertain u failure during d election.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by adeusolu: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
lawalt01:
...what's wrong with this donkey...whether you like it or not APC will rule Nigeria come 2015...

FOLLOWING IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF YOUR MASTER. BE WARN THAT THIS TIME VIOLENCE WILL MEET YOU IF YOU TRY VIOLENCE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM

Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by KORLAR(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
Are you sure you're not making another mistake?

1 Like

Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by Isiterere(m): 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2014

Come 2019, Rotimi Amaechi will still be more relevant in Rivers state and Nigeria as whole compare to Peter Odili. This is a man that does not know right hand from left hand. He loose his chance of becoming a president or vice president in 2007.
He is now doing a motor-boy to one of Gej tout. How times flies.

ALL IZZ WELL

3 Likes

Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by henryobinna(m): 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
sammyj:
Respect to who if I may ask Pls ? mama peace, Odili or GEJ corrupt leaders!!!
oga GEJ n his office
Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by sammyhir: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
“There was no other party in Rivers State other than the PDP. Whatever the party hierarchy said would happen. The secretary is here to support what I am telling you here today"

WHY SHOULD WE RELAX IN A STATE RULED BY THE HIERARCHY OF A SINGLE POLITICAL PART?
WHAT IS WRONG WITH A POLITICIAN MOVING TO ANOTHER PARTY WHEN HE FEELS HE IS NOT GETTING THE RIGHT TREATMENT IN THE FORMER?

MAY GOD HELP NIAJA!
Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by ybalogs(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
golor:
To b frank ameachi is mistake,no humility, no respect nd too greedy....i bet after his tenor as governor nobody will hear his name again,APC his just deceiving my broda...for u to mk it in life,u must humble ur self,for pple who lead d way for u...abi pikin deh big pass he fada?
They are all the same but your putting all blames on Amaechi is not justifiable.I was in PH when Odili was at the helms and I certainly know the difference when Amaechi came in.Bro,the difference is between heaven and hell.Odili did virtually nothing as compared to Amaechi.He has my respect for that.

3 Likes

Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by ybalogs(m): 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
I totally agree,Amaechi is a radical Governor but the truth is how do you deal with Thugs?
Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by Lucky77: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
stanisbaratheon:

is wike a militant??

No, just a tout.

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by sammyj: 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
OK ooo, but during his regime what did he accomplish if not corruption and stealing as usual. May God deliver us from this genius politifcain who believe they have more than one vote to decide who should rule us even if its against our will.!!!
Kingslaw:
Odili did not contest for any political post in 2007. That was the year he left Government house.
Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by sammyj: 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
Lol!!!!
Lucky77:

No, just a tout.
Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by sammyj: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
I Laff in French, Yeye they smell!!!!
henryobinna:
oga GEJ n his office
Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by Obagoal4u(m): 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
This iS anoda mistake mr tongue
Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by gnjok1960(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
What I have observed, as a neutral person, is that Amechi gets support from people who will not vote i Rivers state elections......
Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by henryobinna(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
sammyj:
I Laff in French, Yeye they smell!!!!
well.

if that's how you see it
Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by Sacramento4real(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
golor:
To b frank ameachi is mistake,no humility, no respect nd too greedy....i bet after his tenor as governor nobody will hear his name again,APC his just deceiving my broda...for u to mk it in life,u must humble ur self,for pple who lead d way for u...abi pikin deh big pass he fada?
SMH For you.'cowards die many times before their death.The Valiant never taste of death,but once.Of all the wonders i have yet seen,it seems to me most strange that men should fear;seeing that death,a necessary end,will come,when it will come'.-Julius Caesar.

How long are you gonna continue been a yes-man?

1 Like

Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by stanisbaratheon: 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
Lucky77:

No, just a tout.

then there is no place for him in the government house. Shikina
Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by tefund(m): 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
see who is talking..a man who bought gun s for militants..and the boys decided to turn the gun on the people when he could not fulfill the promises made to them
Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by teadrake(m): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
hazyfm:

who mistakenly left this pigeon's cage open
I did bro.Forgive my negligence

1 Like

Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by teadrake(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
Isiterere:

Come 2019, Rotimi Amaechi will still be more relevant in Rivers state and Nigeria as whole compare to Peter Odili. This is a man that does not know right hand from left hand. He loose his chance of becoming a president or vice president in 2007.
He is now doing a motor-boy to one of Gej tout. How times flies.

ALL IZZ WELL
GEJ,ODILI AND WIKE-3 Idiots

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by Sabdeejat: 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
is it the odili dat was change with yar adua and got his cash...go and hug transformer apc must rule
Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by HARDDON: 3:24am On Dec 30, 2014
lekhane:
Shameless Odili

Itz amazing when people who shld be rioting in jail still got piece to air !

Tyran
Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by SStoneCCold: 3:46am On Dec 30, 2014
Wike is only popular among some ikwerre ethnic bigots and thugs in Rivers state. The APC candidate Dakuku Peterside will sweep the polls.
Re: I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili by princeandex: 3:56am On Dec 30, 2014
ofala:
A word from Odili against GEJ or any of his cronies & your "fraudulent court perpetual injunction will be quashed"...

If only Nigerians will vote wisely, let us start doing things right in this Country.

People like Odili should be in jail

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives / PDP Rejects Kaduna L.G.A Elections Results / Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.