Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,645 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

She Wants To Eat Her Own Vomit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Eat Her Own Vomit (1260 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Eat Her Own Vomit by jtizie(m): 3:00am On Dec 29, 2014
Barely 4 days after I had an hyena operation, she came to my place to spend a night with me. On dat faithful night we were having a good discussion all of a sudden her mood change I tried to know what's d problem she said nothing. I hope everything is OK, she said yes. Minutes later I heard her saying i'm not her choice kind of person dat if she sees her choice she will leave. she was serious saying those words, mehn I pretend as if she was joking I laughed out her. Deep down inside me I was not comfortable and na to cry remain. Dat night was my worst nightmare couldn't sleep through out dat night nd d pain I had In my groin region increased times 2. Few days later I called her to come to my place, she refused telling me she is seeing a guy. Hearing those words from her i was confused i don't know what to do at dat moment i can't control my anger so i called it quit. Days later I realized i overreacted nd shouldn't have called it quit. I called to apologize but she refused saying she has made up her mind. 4 a month I have been begging her to come back. I can't go back to my vomit so guy forget "I don spit I no fit link em back" I've not heard of this saying before even if I do I don't know it effects not until comes from d mouth d one she claims she loves me. Well if u ask me na die. The moment she uttered those words to me sense by force enter my brain. I just borned her nd d good part b say I'm doing great nd I'm happy without her. It's been 4 months now, recently she has been calling nd sending luv text b4 Xmas hoping her father wud fall Maga. She called me on eve of Xmas dat she is visiting on Xmas day I told her I will b busy dat day. Till date she has been calling nd texting begging to see me, well I just set a date on new year day nd oh what a date it was this day I deflowered her almost 4 years now. I have changed a lot I'm not same guy dat begg, not needy anymore nd my heart is made of steel. If she need d needful am ready to give her willing nd no strings attached. I'll just play along if she tire she go quit. I have more important things to take care of.
Re: She Wants To Eat Her Own Vomit by redcliff: 3:11am On Dec 29, 2014
The way you type may have just been the way you both confuse eachother with words...im catching the fever already...damn!
Re: She Wants To Eat Her Own Vomit by lafflaff123(m): 3:28am On Dec 29, 2014
Okay who is the Vomit? she?you?
Re: She Wants To Eat Her Own Vomit by Baba419(m): 5:28am On Dec 29, 2014
Now shes a hyena, you can expect anything from her.
Re: She Wants To Eat Her Own Vomit by omoelu1(m): 5:57am On Dec 29, 2014
disgusting
Re: She Wants To Eat Her Own Vomit by hannesy(f): 6:33am On Dec 29, 2014
What did u want from us
Re: She Wants To Eat Her Own Vomit by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 29, 2014
u sef get issues no wonder she gonna dump ur sorry ass real bad dis time.
Re: She Wants To Eat Her Own Vomit by agrovick(m): 8:11am On Dec 29, 2014
First of all, it's hernia not hyena; pls don't be angry with the correction, on another note, if that lady comes visiting I tell you solemnly you will fall cos it's obvious you still care. So if you know you are no longer interested, don't let her into your radius for now to avoid stories that touch happening again.
Re: She Wants To Eat Her Own Vomit by Dygeasy(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2014
You two don't match. Something is wrong with both of you. It's obvious enough from reading you. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She Wants To Eat Her Own Vomit by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 29, 2014
Hyena operation. grin. Oloshi.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Eat Her Own Vomit by fulli16(m): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2014
i dnt get....i tot u wer in need f hlp, buh it seemz u've got it all figured out.
Re: She Wants To Eat Her Own Vomit by Afrok(m): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2014
Why won't she eat her own vomit, nah Ebola vomit? It seems she needs cash and U need her cherries too, make both of Una eat Una vomit johr and stop confusing us.

Note: she's only gonna use U, so be smart and don't allow ur prick take control. Best of luck...
Re: She Wants To Eat Her Own Vomit by ExperTrait(m): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2014
jtizie:
Barely 4 days after I had an hyena operation, she came to my place to spend a night with me. On dat faithful night we were having a good discussion all of a sudden her mood change I tried to know what's d problem she said nothing. I hope everything is OK, she said yes. Minutes later I heard her saying i'm not her choice kind of person dat if she sees her choice she will leave. she was serious saying those words, mehn I pretend as if she was joking I laughed out her. Deep down inside me I was not comfortable and na to cry remain. Dat night was my worst nightmare couldn't sleep through out dat night nd d pain I had In my groin region increased times 2. Few days later I called her to come to my place, she refused telling me she is seeing a guy. Hearing those words from her i was confused i don't know what to do at dat moment i can't control my anger so i called it quit. Days later I realized i overreacted nd shouldn't have called it quit. I called to apologize but she refused saying she has made up her mind. 4 a month I have been begging her to come back. I can't go back to my vomit so guy forget "I don spit I no fit link em back" I've not heard of this saying before even if I do I don't know it effects not until comes from d mouth d one she claims she loves me. Well if u ask me na die. The moment she uttered those words to me sense by force enter my brain. I just borned her nd d good part b say I'm doing great nd I'm happy without her. It's been 4 months now, recently she has been calling nd sending luv text b4 Xmas hoping her father wud fall Maga. She called me on eve of Xmas dat she is visiting on Xmas day I told her I will b busy dat day. Till date she has been calling nd texting begging to see me, well I just set a date on new year day nd oh what a date it was this day I deflowered her almost 4 years now. I have changed a lot I'm not same guy dat begg, not needy anymore nd my heart is made of steel. If she need d needful am ready to give her willing nd no strings attached. I'll just play along if she tire she go quit. I have more important things to take care of.
my style, if u re nt available wen I want u, neva expect me to b available wen u wnt me..some girls jst think dey can decide wen to b nice or nice...
Re: She Wants To Eat Her Own Vomit by BluePearls(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2014
Dygeasy:
You two don't match. Something is wrong with both of you. It's obvious enough from reading you. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Exactly! They both seem off..
Truth is you guys need to get your acts right and be mature about the whole thing. Clearly there are some issues both of you need to deal with... Dude there's no point in trying to act like you're the winner in the whole thing, relationship is not a game for F sake. She lost track of what she wanted, now she's back. If you care about her, hear her out and work things out. I believe she left in the first place because you didn't posses some certain qualities which is a priority for her, find out what they are and up your game. Remember, some women are moved by what they see. My advice dude, quit acting like a kid and man up!
Re: She Wants To Eat Her Own Vomit by jtizie(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2014
Thanks for your comments. I know my write-up is full of errors. I mean hernia not hyena my bad. I had an hernia repair surgery mid dis year. I thought it would cost me much until a guy here in nairaland advice me to go for a Govt. Owned hospital wh I did. To my surprise it cost me less than what I expected. To raise the money wasn't a big deal cos i had to sell some of my house property. So my Guy it's not a scam.
Re: She Wants To Eat Her Own Vomit by jtizie(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2014
@bluepearls. you are very correct no doubt bro. I could still remember when she told me dat for d first year of d relationship was more attractive nd appealing to her but now those attractiveness has gone. She told me, she had no emotional feelings for me. I thought she was joking. She even compare me with one of her male find dt I'm not aggressive nd am too possessive. I never took those words serious not until she left. She is right I was too possessive, too needy, jealous too nd I overlooked every little details about me. As for d aggressiveness I'm an introvert kind of person I never knew aggressiveness is a tool in a relationship. U can't hav it all, so she get bored nd left but why would she come back.
Re: She Wants To Eat Her Own Vomit by ifoundmyperfect: 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
hannesy:
What did u want from us

You just took the letters off my fingers.

I guess this is more of a pronouncement. One whose content is as revolting as its title...

I wonder how i got here. I'm out!
Re: She Wants To Eat Her Own Vomit by BluePearls(m): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
jtizie:
@bluepearls. you are very correct no doubt bro. I could still remember when she told me dat for d first year of d relationship was more attractive nd appealing to her but now those attractiveness has gone. She told me, she had no emotional feelings for me. I thought she was joking. She even compare me with one of her male find dt I'm not aggressive nd am too possessive. I never took those words serious not until she left. She is right I was too possessive, too needy, jealous too nd I overlooked every little details about me. As for d aggressiveness I'm an introvert kind of person I never knew aggressiveness is a tool in a relationship. U can't hav it all, so she get bored nd left but why would she come back.

Even with all those bad qualities you mentioned, I bet there still some nice attributes, which she got attracted to, I believe that's why she wants back. No one is perfect, so don't lose track of who you are. Make amends and once again try to be that man she once loved. Maybe not necessarily physical aggressiveness, I guess she wants to know you'd always protect her when the situation arises and that you be the man in relationship by taking resposibilities, making decisions and most importantly being aggressive about your pursuits of life.

(1) (Reply)

Big Dilemma! Made A Mistake, How Do I Run Away? / Do Men Gossip? / Revealed: Five Top Traits In A Man That Women Find Hard To Resist..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.