Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Is I Love You Just A Normal Word - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is I Love You Just A Normal Word (642 Views)

Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is I Love You Just A Normal Word by funarosho(m): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2014
Why will a guy took his time to fall in love for a lady and also took the bold step to tell her I LOVE YOU then d lady won't think about anything than to say THANK YOU. is love just a normal word to d ladies like u r beautiful or I like d way u walk?
Re: Is I Love You Just A Normal Word by yorex2011: 8:57am On Dec 29, 2014
For some maybe... But it can pain when one says it and doesn't even get a reply... Soneone i loved did dat to me on many occasions.... I'd rather not say it again.. Or at least anytime soon...
Re: Is I Love You Just A Normal Word by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 29, 2014
it sopose to be normal but its nt
Re: Is I Love You Just A Normal Word by dunkem21(m): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2014
Not normal for me.

I mean it when I say it and you earn it when you hear it.
Re: Is I Love You Just A Normal Word by funarosho(m): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2014
yorex2011:
For some maybe... But it can pain when one says it and doesn't even get a reply... Soneone i loved did dat to me on many occasions.... I'd rather not say it again.. Or at least anytime soon...
just got something like DT dis Monday morning dats wat brought about d post. so u r saying d best tin is to keep it
Re: Is I Love You Just A Normal Word by funarosho(m): 9:10am On Dec 29, 2014
runzlord:
it sopose to be normal but its nt
bros u mean I love u is a normal word
Re: Is I Love You Just A Normal Word by yorex2011: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2014
funarosho:
just got something like DT dis Monday morning dats wat brought about d post. so u r saying d best tin is to keep it

The best thing is not to dwell on it... Just say it and be happy with yourself... That way you knw your conscience is clear... Life is simple bro... Don't let it get to you..
The future is bright.. Have a great day my Friend
Re: Is I Love You Just A Normal Word by funarosho(m): 10:12am On Dec 29, 2014
yorex2011:

The best thing is not to dwell on it... Just say it and be happy with yourself... That way you knw your conscience is clear... Life is simple bro... Don't let it get to you..
The future is bright.. Have a great day my Friend
thanks man
Re: Is I Love You Just A Normal Word by cutieberie1(f): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2014
it does not necessarily mean anything...someone can say it and has nothin attached 2 it...mayb it might mean 4 pple alredy in a srz relationship
Re: Is I Love You Just A Normal Word by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2014
funarosho:
bros u mean I love u is a normal word
no its nt. Its a strong word. E le i gidi gan

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Election Is Shifted To Your Wedding Date? / Promo! Buy Your Solar Panels And Batteries At The Lowest Rate Ever.. Pics / The Number 1 Reason Women Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.