Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

My Dream About 2015 Presidential General Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dream About 2015 Presidential General Election. (608 Views)

I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria / Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election / 2015 Presidential General Election:whom Will You Vote For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream About 2015 Presidential General Election. by Timijo(m): 9:45am On Dec 29, 2014
I am not a politician neither am I a supporter of any of the political parties in Nigeria.
I dreamt about the 2015 presidential election last night and it baffled me. In fact, I did not know that it was a dream until I woke up. I respect my dreams because that is one of the ways in which God usually speaks to me about important issue.
In my dream I saw people going out en mass to cast their votes for their desired candidate. They waited for the votes to be counted. The election was peaceful. What baffled me was the outcome of the election. When the national INEC chairman announced the winner, it was the incumbent president that won. I and the people around me were flabbergasted. The numerical difference between the result I saw was 4 million plus.
Then I saw General Mohammodu Buhari in an astonish and a crestfallen mood walking through a narrow bridge. What surprised me was that he was alone on this bridge till he walked away.
In my dream, I noticed that everywhere was calm after the announcement of the result. After this, the dream was taken away, and I woke up.
Re: My Dream About 2015 Presidential General Election. by ambrosini593(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2014
So shall it be. Up GEJ
Re: My Dream About 2015 Presidential General Election. by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:54am On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=Timijo post=29298107][/quote] So shall it be. God has spoken and it can not be reversed.
Re: My Dream About 2015 Presidential General Election. by Funniez: 9:57am On Dec 29, 2014
All I pray 4 is peace, unity, progress development and love to reign in Nigeria frm 2015 upwards.
Re: My Dream About 2015 Presidential General Election. by zubby29(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2014
continue to dream,reality will still dawn on u,gmb all d way,God bless Nigeria
Re: My Dream About 2015 Presidential General Election. by Timijo(m): 10:34am On Dec 29, 2014
Funniez:
All I pray 4 is peace, unity, progress development and love to reign in Nigeria frm 2015 upwards.
Peace is my uttermost desire too in the coming election.

(1) (Reply)

Editorial: The Akure Akotileta Alliance / Bodies, Debris Of Missing Airasia Jet Found / Is There Any Paper Or Publication Out There By Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.