Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Appeal To All: Feminism - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Appeal To All: Feminism (18605 Views)

Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! / View Point: Feminism Threatens Marriage And Family Values. / Adichie’s Feminism: Vacuums And Fallacies By A. Gonzaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by zeb04(f): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:
trust me that is temporary. cheesy

As long as you're on nairaland. Someone will say something silly sometime and you won't know when you're dishing them their due is same language because that's all they understand.
yes oh.goats don't understand human language smiley .you can't keep speaking queen's english.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by YourCoffin: 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Me, I'm anti-feminism. Whenever I see a feminist thread or one tilting towards that direction and my fingers are locked yet, I will come there with a megaphone and make my feelings known in the most expressive form as possible. Is like telling me to keep quiet whenever I see a pedophile walk by. Nah! Can't do that.

Besides, a self-proclaimed feminist that is anti-gay is the true definition of hypocrisy and shouldn't be taken seriously. In fact, that's a massive contradiction!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by soonest(f): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Op u get time o. Just ignore them. I have noticed feminism makes them high.

4 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Afrobasic(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
VickyyB:

You go tey be that....

Of course. It won't be easy. But with the kind of 'ginger' I have and the recent growth of anti-feministic twitter accounts (which tells me that a lot of people are switching sides)... It's only a matter of time before feminism falls in the same rank as the ku klux klan.

But for now sadly, it has to flourish. angry
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by chibwike(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
what is happening here
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Afrobasic(m): 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:
trust me that is temporary. cheesy

As long as you're on nairaland. Someone will say something silly sometime and you won't know when you're dishing them their due is same language because that's all they understand.

It's been almost a yr since I last confronted a religionists, I'm somewhat cool with them now, And I don't do 'dishing', because one only gets angrier(especially if the person you're dishing is a better cook).
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by cococandy(f): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
Afrobasic:

It's been almost a yr since I last confronted a religionists, I'm somewhat cool with them now, And I don't do 'dishing', because one only gets angrier(especially if the person you're dishing is a better cook).
ok. Welcome to family section. The dishing is hotter and sweeter here[ cheesy
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Shirley07: 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
coogar:

which people?

you should actually practise what you preach - you are a hypocrite....a born-again feminist. grin you have an identify crisis. i wanna be a christian & then be a feminist cos the term is "cool". pick one side & stop this self-mockery.

how can you preach the bible & feminism in the same breath? which is which? are you a feminist or a christian? how do you apply feminism to everything paul wrote in the bible?
If you don't know the meaning of the word 'christian', you shut it, okay?

6 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by coogar: 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
Shirley07:

If you don't know the meaning of the word 'christian', you shut it, okay?

who is a christian?
are you high on pübic hair?

9 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Shirley07: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
coogar:

how many times do we have to teach you about your bible?

genesis 3:16
To the woman he said, "I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."

is this what feminism preaches or God made a mistake when he said the above verse?

we have heard yours too - you sound like a broken record and perhaps jobless for making a thread about it. you coulda used the search button to push your agenda. there must be 400 threads like this existing somewhere on the forum.
That was a curse, not God's design.
And if Christ has delivered us from all curses, why am I still ruled by it? I cease to be, don't know about you.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by dyabman(m): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
^^^ my nicca , always everywhere grin
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Dreyl(m): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:
because you're beginning to creep me out.

I used to think you were joking and just teasing me. Now you're scaring me. What did I do?

I don't ignore or avoid you because I hate you but because your play don pass play.
You go leave topic begin discuss cococandy

It is creepy embarassed

Besides my husband is a silent nairalander. He will shoot you one day. Don't say I didn't warn you .
really? i'm creeping you out because i professed my luv to you jokingly, seriously i never knew you would act so discourteous and i'm really disappointed and moreover it's not only your hubby that owns a gun i also possess a registered glock lets see who shoot the birds first.

5 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Shirley07: 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
coogar:

who is a christian?
are you high on pübic hair?
I didn't ask you if you're or not. You berra fix the nut in ya brain.

4 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by YourCoffin: 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
zeb04:
A lady who is lousy,nags,has atitude problem etc is not a feminist.she is just uncouth

A real man isn't afraid of the word feminism,he dosnt come online to rant .he knows how to hold his own so even if you like be the boss in your office ....you can't take his respect away from him,his comportment is enough to put you incheck.

In that light,most men who come here to argue back and forth are puzzies in real life.heck I have a brother who is just a year older but ithe way he carries himself commands respect even from the eldest sis.

Be a man

undecided

Being a man means speaking up on issues you don't like.

Being a sissy means retreating indoors and hide under the bed when those issues come up.

Now, tell me does your brother speak up on issues he doesn't like? From your moment, I gleaned that he does, so what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by cococandy(f): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
Dreyl:
really? i'm creeping you out because i professed my luv to you jokingly, seriously i never knew you would act so discourteous and i'm really disappointed and moreover it's not only your hubby that owns a gun i also possess a registered glock lets see who shoot the birds first.

Ok it was a joke ? That's what I thought at first too. Mmmmm. Sigh of relief.

Oh now I'm discourteous by being honest?
Lol.
Well I gave you enough hint to let it go.

Didn't you realize some of the jokes made me uncomfortable? Even with all the subtle hints I threw your way? Now I didn't have a choice but to be plain about it and you think I'm discourteous?

Ok no vex abeg.

Merry Xmas
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by coogar: 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
Shirley07:

I didn't ask you if you're or not. You berra fix the nut in ya brain.

it's too late in the year to be stupïd....you might carry it over to the new year.

Shirley07:

That was a curse, not God's design.
And if Christ has delivered us from all curses, why am I still ruled by it? I cease to be, don't know about you.

christ didnt deliver any of you people from the curses placed on mankind. this is why you must go through excruciating pain during childbirth. you know nowt about the bible.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
Dreyl:

stop joking with my wife angry
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by tpia2005: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
Dreyl:

i've watched this movie before.

the lady (?) will eventually end up with coogar or some other nler.

maybe prickaboo or nashville.
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by tpia2005: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
alutacontinua:

stop joking with my wife angry

not you.
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by zeb04(f): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
YourCoffin:

Being a man means speaking up on issues you don't like.

Being a sissy means retreating indoors and hide under the bed when those issues come up.

Now, tell me does your brother speak up on issues he doesn't like? From your moment, I gleaned that he does, so what are you saying?
please don't be silly.if being a man means going back and forth on an issue then I have no business replying you.

6 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by coogar: 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
tpia2005:

tpia, ahhh not again.

no yeye lady will end up with me. i sift through carefully before making such big decisions.

how was your christmas? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
Tpia2005
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
tpia2005:

not you.

Huh?
Are you dreyl? lipsrsealed
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Shirley07: 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
coogar:

it's too late in the year to be stupïd....you might carry it over to the new year.

christ didnt deliver any of you people from the curses placed on mankind. this is why you must go through excruciating pain during childbirth. you know nowt about the bible.
How do you expect physiology make-ups to change? I thought I was having an intelligent convo, now I know better.

5 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Afrobasic(m): 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:
ok. Welcome to family section. The dishing is hotter and sweeter here[ cheesy

Gracias smiley

Possibly the last time we'll be "shaking hands" ... Let the dishing begin! angry
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by cococandy(f): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
Afrobasic:

Gracias smiley

Possibly the last time we'll be "shaking hands" ... Let the dishing begin! angry
lmao.

Nothing to dish.

Tired discussions
Same lame lines
Same merry go rounds
Same adamant bullheadedness

It never ends.

You go tire grin
But it is hot and you can have fun while at it.
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Shirley07: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
alutacontinua:

Huh?
Are you dreyl? lipsrsealed
Remove that 'm' from your moniker. It's creeping me out. Or are you $hemale?
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by cococandy(f): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
tpia2005:

tpia respect your old age.
Not every time is for silly jokes.
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by coogar: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
Shirley07:

How do you expect physiology make-ups to change? I thought I was having an intelligent convo, now I know better.

physiology make-ups?
you are a big fool - go on google and see the number of pregnant women that die in nigeria annually? maybe all of them aren't christians.

why do you have to toil everyday to make ends meet? you have spent 30 years of your life on formal education & yet what you have to show for it is slightly above minimum wage - which cannot even feed you adequately. yet you don't think you carry a curse on your head?

you must be silly.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by cococandy(f): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
coogar:

tpia, ahhh not again.

no yeye lady will end up with me. i sift through carefully before making such big decisions.

how was your christmas? cheesy
angry angry angry
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by coogar: 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:
angry angry angry

why are you vexing?
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by cococandy(f): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
coogar:

why are you vexing?
read back up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18 – Daily Nigerian / Help Me, My Younger Brother Is Becoming Extremely Stubborn, & Steals / Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.