Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Direct Entry Admission 2015 - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Direct Entry Admission 2015 (123008 Views)

Unizik 2017 - 2018 Direct Entry Admission NAU Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik / Unn's Direct Entry Admission List Is Out / Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Admissnandjobs(m): 3:25pm On May 13, 2015
hi
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Admissnandjobs(m): 3:25pm On May 13, 2015
If you are seeking for admission and
you had problems with your JAMB
this year or you are weary of writing
JAMB over and over again, there is a
better and much easier way that you
can use to gain admission that i
really think its worth checking out
because this JAMB of thing is
becoming a pain in the Ass especially
with the newly introduced CBT, no
matter how brilliant you are, if the
system you are given is not good,
sorry its next year again no matter
how well you perfomed. its just
unfortunate. its really affecting lots
of people, missing result and all that.
An alternative is just necessary. For
more details Its better you call @
08162682361 for proper explanation
on how you can get admission
without JAMB. And in case you have
any problem concerning Admission
at all, you can also call for Advice. It is
well. ADMISSION IS YOURS THIS YEAR.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Admissnandjobs(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2015
hi
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Admissnandjobs(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2015
If you are seeking for admission and
you had problems with your JAMB
this year or you are weary of writing
JAMB over and over again, there is a
better and much easier way that you
can use to gain admission that i
really think its worth checking out
because this JAMB of thing is
becoming a pain in the Ass especially
with the newly introduced CBT, no
matter how brilliant you are, if the
system you are given is not good,
sorry its next year again no matter
how well you perfomed. its just
unfortunate. its really affecting lots
of people, missing result and all that.
An alternative is just necessary. For
more details Its better you call @
08162682361 for proper explanation
on how you can get admission
without JAMB. And in case you have
any problem concerning Admission
at all, you can also call for Advice. It is
well. ADMISSION IS YOURS THIS YEAR.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Yinbanjonic(m): 5:24pm On May 13, 2015
Folaoni:
Hello guys, if you finished from Federal polytechnic offa and having problem on regularization stuff please visit academy building this week and lodge your complain. when you're going make sure you write a letter to the registrar. if you don't get me right you can call my number 07065508622. Note: the more we apply, the earlier the application we be process. Thanks.
pls I also finished my ND FT from offa pls wat will I take along to offa and how much am I going to pay for the Jamb reg no processing. thanks
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Folaoni(m): 8:30am On May 14, 2015
Yinbanjonic:

pls I also finished my ND FT from offa pls wat will I take along to offa and how much am I going to pay for the Jamb reg no processing. thanks
Actually I don't know yet but I'm going to school today, just make sure you come with letter and all your credentials. I'll advice you to do that this week because it seem a lot of people have been submitting and I think they want to do something on it very soon.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by afolabyte: 9:21am On May 14, 2015
I wanted to take DE this year but cudnt do dat cos I dint see my name on Jamb website wen I logd in wit my Jamb Reg no. I finished 4rm PolyIb. al oda requirement ar available somebody shud pls help me out if dr z solution.

My no z 08111498700. Whatsapp available. Thanks.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by kolly4gunn: 10:16am On May 14, 2015
hi guy pls can i do my jamb reg no processing at jamb office or i have to go back to poly ibadan
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by harrysterol(m): 11:17am On May 14, 2015
I observed the errors some DE applicants are making, i mean those that have jamb reg number already but are complaining of their number not being in jambsite

If you want to search for your admission, go to the year you where admitted to school not just any year if not the jamb admission status won't show
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Treasure28: 2:49pm On May 14, 2015
Help please.
I entered my jamb reg number to fill the DE form, it brought my name but the other information like state of origin, date of birth was wrong. What am I to do?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by princedare(m): 3:45pm On May 14, 2015
kolly4gunn:
hi guy pls can i do my jamb reg no processing at jamb office or i have to go back to poly ibadan
yes u can do it at admin office! I av already gve dem wat dey ask for at d admin office bt dey av not reply us
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 14, 2015
I think all those applying for D.E and are finding it difficult to access should go back to their school (where they obtained the ND) and pay for the REGULARISATION fee.
Cause I just did same few days ago when I heard I won't be able to reg for D.E without paying the sum of 5k for reg fee to the school's account.
Also heard jamb just started the process this year because no D.E student went thru that process before now.

Wishing we all D.E applicant best of luck.
Finished from Kwara Poly 2013/2014 session.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by fineyemi(m): 5:52pm On May 14, 2015
tundeks:
lol, it's like u, re new to DE, jamb is only using the jamb reg number as camouflage
lol! Am a student of uniosun. Go ahead wit d totlesss act n u will see d result
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Folaoni(m): 6:16pm On May 14, 2015
Treasure28:
Help please.
I entered my jamb reg number to fill the DE form, it brought my name but the other information like state of origin, date of birth was wrong. What am I to do?
I'll advice you to go to jamb office and lodge complain, or are you a regulirization student?.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dipnik(m): 6:56pm On May 14, 2015
i pray jamb extends the closing date fr d.e registration, so we'll av enuff tym fr d regularisation process.... if not,am afraid many of us wont b able to register bfr/on d closing date ... dats ma nli fear..
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Treasure28: 7:22pm On May 14, 2015
Folaoni:
I'll advice you to go to jamb office and lodge complain, or are you a regulirization student?.

Yes I am a'' regularization'' student and I think the error was when my school was processing it. Every of my personal detail in school during my undergraduate days is intact
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Folaoni(m): 8:47pm On May 14, 2015
Treasure28:

Yes I am a'' regularization'' student and I think the error was when my school was processing it. Every of my personal detail in school during my undergraduate days is intact
I think their is a space provided on jamb site for regularization students to edit their data.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by owolabisegun: 9:15pm On May 14, 2015
pls add me to the watsapp forum on oau D.E on 08035236978
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Oluwatosint(m): 9:46pm On May 14, 2015
Khaffi:
I think all those applying for D.E and are finding it difficult to access should go back to their school (where they obtained the ND) and pay for the REGULARISATION fee.
Cause I just did same few days ago when I heard I won't be able to reg for D.E without paying the sum of 5k for reg fee to the school's account.
Also heard jamb just started the process this year because no D.E student went thru that process before now.

Wishing we all D.E applicant best of luck.
Finished from Kwara Poly 2013/2014 session.
Samehere Accountancy department
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Treasure28: 8:24am On May 15, 2015
Folaoni:
I think their is a space provided on jamb site for regularization students to edit their data.
Like really?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dipnik(m): 9:17am On May 15, 2015
Treasure28:

Like really?
dats afta u might av gotten a new reg num frm ur sch...... not dat u'll just go to jamb site n start deceivin ursef dere....u'll nli end up gettin frustrated
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by gunners160(m): 2:07pm On May 15, 2015
I was at Jamb office in Abuja yesterday 2 register d.e for my younger broda.I was indeed aback by d latest development nd regularization palava which Jamb introduced that left many d.e applicant stranded because they were having issues with their Jamb number;I myself had to call my younger brother to register d.e by himself because of I was told I kan't thumb print for him so he has to carry out d process himself. Anyways,d gud news is that their is possibility for Jamb to extend the closing date because they are aware that many studnt kant register for d.e due to the latest change nd development and many student are having problem with validation. SO for those dat r scared of Jamb closing anytime soon;dnt b becos the closing date mite b extended.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dipnik(m): 3:18pm On May 15, 2015
gunners160:
I was at Jamb office in Abuja yesterday 2 register d.e for my younger broda.I was indeed aback by d latest development nd regularization palava which Jamb introduced that left many d.e applicant stranded because they were having issues with their Jamb number;I myself had to call my younger brother to register d.e by himself because of I was told I kan't thumb print for him so he has to carry out d process himself. Anyways,d gud news is that their is possibility for Jamb to extend the closing date because they are aware that many studnt kant register for d.e due to the latest change nd development and many student are having problem with validation. SO for those dat r scared of Jamb closing anytime soon;dnt b becos the closing date mite b extended.
yh......dats wat shd apn.....
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 3:28pm On May 15, 2015
Hello, I need lots of information about jamb direct entry. Firstly, it's my first time and secondly my certificate is ICAN ATS. Can I get Info about federal universities that accepts AAT certificate for D.E into 200l ? How do I go through the process to success? I want OAU as first choice and any other school for accounting? Has anyone done this before? Please if you have any info, do not hesitate to share. Thanks
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 15, 2015
Pls
Wat is d best available solution to the JAMB regularisation palava...
are you to complain to your school admission office or JAMB office.
pls reply asap
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dipnik(m): 3:42pm On May 15, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:
Hello, I need lots of information about jamb direct entry. Firstly, it's my first time and secondly my certificate is ICAN ATS. Can I get Info about federal universities that accepts AAT certificate for D.E into 200l ? How do I go through the process to success? I want OAU as first choice and any other school for accounting? Has anyone done this before? Please if you have any info, do not hesitate to share. Thanks
i'll advise u to go to OAU and find out.....or google search OAU accounting direct entry requirements.
And I hope u r aware of d regularisation stuff delayin registration...
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by dipnik(m): 3:45pm On May 15, 2015
Harjibode:
Pls

Wat is d best available solution to the JAMB regularisation palava...

are you to complain to your school admission office or JAMB office.

pls reply asap
fr u to strt d processin of d regularisation palava,u r gona write a letter thru ur department HOD to ur sch registrar. and pay sum certain amount into ur sch acct wen dey ask u to
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by larrycool01(m): 3:53pm On May 15, 2015
i want to register for DE bt jamb dint gv me admission.... and i cnt procede until jamb gives me admission... how will i solve this?,please help
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 3:58pm On May 15, 2015
dipnik:
i'll advise u to go to OAU and find out.....or google search OAU accounting direct entry requirements.
And I hope u r aware of d regularisation stuff delayin registration...
,I'm seeing that too but I think it's affecting people from one institution before. ICAN is not through jamb. Though I did jamb once but can that still affect me?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by trigar12(m): 4:12pm On May 15, 2015
Maryann i think there is a way for you, a friend told me PT students can register on the DE registration page, that when you wanna choose PROGRAM TYPE or so, CHOOSE OTHER DIR (not national diploma), den input your CGPA, the polytechnic you attended and some other details and you are good to go. She told me someone did it in her in presence but before the guy went ahead to register he called a jamb official who gave him the above steps. JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD SHARE IT, maybe any of the PT STUDENTS can call the JAMB HELPLINE or goto their nearest offices for more detailed info. I paid for REGULARIZATION IN MY SCHOOL ON TUESDAY. I WISH YA'ALL GOODLUCK
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by mayriann(f): 5:04pm On May 15, 2015
trigar12:
Maryann i think there is a way for you, a friend told me PT students can register on the DE registration page, that when you wanna choose PROGRAM TYPE or so, CHOOSE OTHER DIR (not national diploma), den input your CGPA, the polytechnic you attended and some other details and you are good to go. She told me someone did it in her in presence but before the guy went ahead to register he called a jamb official who gave him the above steps. JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD SHARE IT, maybe any of the PT STUDENTS can call the JAMB HELPLINE or goto their nearest offices for more detailed info. I paid for REGULARIZATION IN MY SCHOOL ON TUESDAY. I WISH YA'ALL GOODLUCK
thank you. I was also considering that option too but I heard "other diploma" is meant for university diploma not Nd.
I went to my school for regularization, I wrote down my name and other details and they said they would get back to us. I hope they do that in time, if not I will have to follow the "other diploma" option.
have u gone ahead with the registration?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by trigar12(m): 5:34pm On May 15, 2015
mayriann:

thank you. I was also considering that option too but I heard "other diploma" is meant for university diploma not Nd.
I went to my school for regularization, I wrote down my name and other details and they said they would get back to us. I hope they do that in time, if not I will have to follow the "other diploma" option.
have u gone ahead with the registration?
I just paid for the regularization in school on Tuesday... by first week of June, I should be able to register with my new jam reg Numba by God grace

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (53) (Reply)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 / Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.