Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

The Apple iPhone Thread - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Apple iPhone Thread (16718 Views)

Xiaomi Is The Apple Of China / PHOTO: Who Bit The Apple Logo / Apple Iphone 6 Release Date, Rumors Update: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by ExInferis(m): 10:26am On Dec 30, 2008
cabali:

that was below the belt ex. grin

meanwhile did you read his follow-up post? Got tired at half of it. should be able to continue l8r

with much difficulty and deep mindset, i waded through the opinion of Sascha segan as put up by Flyuche, and its nothing but a summary of all the iphone bashers out there. nothing new then, except i wasted precious minutes and many watts of brain power.

i too can dredge up endless articles going on about the worst aspects of any phone out there, but need i bother? i have long since seen that our opponent lacks any constructive points to make besides whining on and on about one or two missing features which do not a flaw make.

Flyuche, i can understand that not everyone is into the iphone because it just isnt their thing, but your crusade is alarming, i fear for your mind because this level of hate is surely harmful?

we shall go on enjoying our iphones while you wallow neck-deep in your self-imposed misery, and when you finally see the light and salvation beckons unto your we shall then have moved on to iphone 3.0!

if and when Nokia et al makes something that appeals to me then i may consider watering down my fanboyism; but for now, yay Apple!!!

tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by logica(m): 11:15am On Dec 30, 2008
This is one of the reasons why we don't yet have the famous Minority Report information interface. In that movie, Tom Cruise donned special gloves to interact with an awesome PC interface where you literally grab windows and toss them around the screen. But that interface is impractical without the proper feedback—without actually being able to feel where the edges of the windows are.

Shows how little you know.

watch the vids below:

http://www.engadget.com/2008/03/11/minority-report-like-interface-gets-demoed-at-cebit/
http://oblong.com/

"Some of the SOE's core ideas are already familiar from the film Minority Report, whose characters performed forensic analysis using massive, gesturally driven displays. The similarity is no coincidence: one of Oblong's founders served as science advisor to Minority Report and based the design of those scenes directly on his earlier work at MIT."

Concepts in Sci-Fi movies are usually based on real-life works-in-progress, in case you didn't know.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by flyuche(m): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2008
apple is now selling tokunbo Iphones(refurbs) at Wal-mart and thru at&t for a miserly $99. frustrated customers returned the phones in droves, so large a quantity it has to get a mart chain to retail them!( to more impulsive customers)
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2008
Flyuche. . . . . .ur source pls, . .
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2008
Click here
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by ExInferis(m): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2008
flyuche:

apple is now selling tokunbo Iphones(refurbs) at Wal-mart and through at&t for a miserly $99. frustrated customers returned the phones in droves, so large a quantity it has to get a mart chain to retail them!( to more impulsive customers)

hehe! the $99 phones was a hoax, people thought there was something called "iphone Nano" to retail at walmart for $99. nothing of the sort, though its rumored phil schiller will announce something similar at Macworld this January.

walmart is NOT selling refurbs, its selling official AT&T iphones for folks who don't shop at AppleStores or At&t shops and who frequent wally.

jesus, where do you get this garbage?
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2008
Guys lets face it. . . U cant continue to argue over what is not. . .
The apple companý. . . .uses it's ''m a c s''' . . .0s.on it's phones . . . While nokia prefers the symbian thingy. . . . . . . . , . . . . So why compare ''M A C S'' a pc operation' system that has been squeezed into a phone (fruad| why cant they create some thin' like macs mobile or probably cuz they dont have the time to sit and create an innovation like that so they decided to squeeze the sh!t and let it go' . . . . . . . . , .
Nokia simply wants what's simple for their users. . .imagine without the apple manual, u cant configure the s.h!t . . . I cant apply my own themes. . . What kinda rule is that for a person like me that dont do lines. . u cant bring it near me, . . I'd simply tell u nxt time pal . . . . .
So if ure tired of the symbian button simply just tell nokia to mk somethin' u like. . (look into the future of nokia. .and what do u see ''NOKIA MORPH'') . . Look into the future of apple and what do u see ( apple 5.0)

The Apple Iphone. . . Simply means ''Apple Internet Phone'' . . . For those who are more internet friendly. . . . (believe me internet is a thingy . .that's . . Available on virtually any phone with a web browser today), . . . . . , . . . Guys the only thingy with the apple Iphone is dt no one has. . . . .made an Innovation to allow macs applications to run on . . . A symbian platform or a windows mobile platform. . . So if at any point a geek comes up with an emulator that allows macs application to run on any other platform. . .or get a virtual installer that allows u to squeeze the 2gb macs 0s on an ordinary phone that has an extendable memory . . . . .such as the nokia N95 (u guys think is bullsh!t). .then steve jobs is bound to be doomed. . . And the Iphone would be put bk to where it belongs to. . . . . . . . . . I rest my case. . Boss Ttdiamonds speakin' . .
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by cabali(m): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2008
Ex Inferis:

hehe! the $99 phones was a hoax, people thought there was something called "iphone Nano" to retail at walmart for $99. nothing of the sort, though its rumored phil schiller will announce something similar at Macworld this January.

walmart is NOT selling refurbs, its selling official AT&T iphones for folks who don't shop at AppleStores or At&t shops and who frequent wally.

You know flyuche is impossible. He can go anywhere to get whatever will underline his hatred for apple. Not knowing that anyone can dig anything against even the best technology in the world.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by ExInferis(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2008
Boss Ttdiamonds:

Guys lets face it. . . U can't continue to argue over what is not. . .
The apple companý. . . .uses it's ''m a c s''' . . .0s.on it's phones . . . While nokia prefers the symbian thingy. . . . . . . . , . . . . So why compare ''M A C S'' a pc operation' system that has been squeezed into a phone (fruad| why can't they create some thin' like macs mobile or probably because they don't have the time to sit and create an innovation like that so they decided to squeeze the rubbish and let it go' . . . . . . . . , .
Nokia simply wants what's simple for their usersimagine without the apple manual, u can't configure the s.h!t . . . I can't apply my own themes. . . What kind of rule is that for a person like me that don't do lines. . u can't bring it near me, . . I'd simply tell u nxt time pal . . . . .
So if ure tired of the symbian button simply just tell nokia to mk somethin' u like. . (look into the future of nokia. .and what do u see ''NOKIA MORPH'') . . Look into the future of apple and what do u see ( apple 5.0)

The Apple Iphone. . . Simply means ''Apple Internet Phone'' . . . For those who are more internet friendly. . . . (believe me internet is a thingy . .that's . . Available on virtually any phone with a web browser today), . . . . . , . . . Guys the only thingy with the apple Iphone is dt no one has. . . . .made an Innovation to allow macs applications to run on . . . A symbian platform or a windows mobile platform. . . So if at any point a geek comes up with an emulator that allows macs application to run on any other platformor get a virtual installer that allows u to squeeze the 2gb macs 0s on an ordinary phone that has an extendable memory . . . . .such as the nokia N95 (u guys think is bullsh!t). .then steve jobs is bound to be doomed. . . And the Iphone would be put bk to where it belongs to. . . . . . . . . . I rest my case. . Boss Ttdiamonds speakin' . .

im dizzy reading the above. i have never seen so many disjointed sentences, incoherence, abuse of punctuation and general lack of direction.

Apple just squeezed Mac Os X into the iphone? really? how can you fit nine gigs of expanded data into an 8gig device and still have 7.2gigs or so left?

Mac OS X is NOT iphone OS X; they both share the same kernel, that is the Mach/Darwin kernel. but thats it!

iphone OS X IS a scaled down, modified younger bro of Mac OS X. the entire OS is less than 250mb in packaged form while Mac OS X is over 3gigs in packaged form.

its ALMOST like saying WinMobile is THE SAME AS WINDOWS VISTA (except WinMo and Windows on PC do not share anything but file structure and the Windows name).

Nokia is making "simple" phones for "simple folks"?

that is a SIMPLE statement best befitting a simpleton; Nokia crams more hightech and complicated stuff than Apple does. who uses SyncML? who uses DVB-H? who all this while has been giving megapixel cams? who uses a very complicated OS that is the nightmare of Developers? who crams in every single technology they can get their hands on and charge the devil for it (N85 is $1000+ sim-free, iphone is $500+ simfree)

and who sends users scouring the web for apps and media content, rather than packaging everything in one central portal, ala the appstore and itunes store?

who makes archane, hard-to-use SDKs? who makes tiny Qwerty keys (E71 et all) that give you blisters and embarassing typos?

Nokia phones are NOT as easy to use as the iphone, and THAT, dude, is why Nokia is incorporating a new UI in its newer devices. because after decades of rehashes, series 60 is slipping into fuckitude.

the Apple iphone simply means "internet phone"? so? everything IS heading towards the interwebz, dude, even refrigerators, toasters, TVs and winter jackets! why not phones? remind me, what is series 60 browser all about? or Nokia Server Sync? or E-Series push email? infact, E-series are among the most web-inclined phones.

and, ah, goodluck with that "virtual emulator", it says something that you're already thinking of an emulator to run iphone OS X on your N95!

you cant configure the "sh1t" (meaning the iphone)? anyone ever tried manually configuring nokia phones to use wifi as access point? does that come even remotely close to the simplicity on the iphone? or try configuring a proxy on N95!

look, im a Symbian veteran. and i know its time Nokia tries something else. 20 years of Symbian is enough.

but if you insist symbian is fine as is, then maybe you still use windows 3.1
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by Djcn: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2008
@Ex, Brother not all of us went to skul like u did as some of us is yet to obtain our SSCE, so don't mind the English. It's neither our nor ur language.

I don't want to be involved in a rigmarole of debates or comparisms between Apple and Nokia since i know where u stand.

Your citation of reuters publication on the adoption of Linux for Nokia phones has been dismissed by Nokia Press.
There's more than enough information on that issue on the net or u can check nokia's website for more details, as such your statement could only be termed a rumour, an unverified report and an idle speculation.
Nokia firmly holds on to Symbian OS and it's promotion.

Most likely you subscribe to macworld, which stands out as the No 1 magazine for the promotion of Apple and it's products, if u do then u should know better that the iphone was not a success as expected by Apple. Macworld July, Sept, Nov 2008.

It's better we prove facts within the facts of facts.
The iphone was a conceptual art.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2008
Ex infernis. . , . . My bad u cant read my message. . . With all the improper use of punctuation . . . . . .last time I checked.the human brain. . . . .'as designed by God' . . .would understand word's clearly without gettin' dizzy. . . As long as 3 or more letters in a short sentence. . .follow each other. . . Such as ''babise''. . . . If I see tis' ''ll know it's babies. . . . .
The only thing that 'll cut tis' off 4rm . .ur brain, Is ''Queen*s english'' . . . , . .nd I'm killin' it. . .sue me if u hv a prob with that. . .
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by flyuche(m): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2008
Ex Inferis:

now i have to keep an iphone freak updated too?
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2008
Will get to ya'll Iphone users l8r. . . .cuz right nw I'm really busy. , . . .
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by cabali(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2008
When will some freaks understand this isnt Apple vs nokia thread but Apple iPhone thread??
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by cabali(m): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2008
Ex Inferis:

I'm dizzy reading the above. i have never seen so many disjointed sentences, incoherence, abuse of punctuation and general lack of direction.

Apple just squeezed Mac Os X into the iphone? really? how can you fit nine gigs of expanded data into an 8gig device and still have 7.2gigs or so left?

Mac OS X is NOT iphone OS X; they both share the same kernel, that is the Mach/Darwin kernel. but thats it!

iphone OS X IS a scaled down, modified younger bro of Mac OS X. the entire OS is less than 250mb in packaged form while Mac OS X is over 3gigs in packaged form.

its ALMOST like saying WinMobile is THE SAME AS WINDOWS VISTA (except WinMo and Windows on PC do not share anything but file structure and the Windows name).

look ex, I woulda asked you to stop all this but I cant cos i know a lotta guys get educated when u are got started (even the creeps that decide to remain dumb)

But I sincerely hope u aint spewing all this to make a point with these nokia faithfulls because no matter what you say or how educated to want to make them, it will yield no fruit.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2008
End of discussion. . . . . . . . . . . .
The only thin'y 'bout the Iphone is the is the operatin' system. . . .that's what gives em' the edge. . . .

Nokia users. .get bk to ur thread's and simply leave this thread. . .flyuche. . . .leave the mac os x guys alone. . .
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by texazzpete(m): 1:19am On Dec 31, 2008
Boss Ttdiamonds:

End of discussion. . . . . . . . . . . .
The only thin'y 'bout the Iphone is the is the operatin' system. . . .that's what gives em' the edge. . . .

But the OS is everything in a smartphone, isn't it? With each successive symbian OS being a tired rehash of the previous generation (what's the big change in menu from 2005's 6600 to the N78? What's changed since N93 and N96?) some people needed something new. Apple's slick, innovative UI has earned it the tag of the most user friendly smartphone in recent times.

Strange though, that you do not mention the hardware that won numerous awards for design and reliability. From the classy good looks to the virtually unscratchable glass screen, to the brilliant capacitive touchscreen, to the powerful processor, the iPhone has rightly scooped awards for style.

Inane statements like 'other phones also browse' make me laugh. You may as well compare the video playback on the Nokia N series to the old Sagem My x5.
Both Inferis and I have Nokia N95s, and we've said it many times over; the iPhone still remains the preferred option.

Boss Ttdiamonds:

Nokia users. .get bk to ur thread's and simply leave this threadflyuche. . . .leave the mac os x guys alone. . .

The way to enjoy life is to experience everything as much as possible so you don' t turn your back on cool opportunities. Get an iPhone to use for a short while before slagging it. Most people who rail against the iPhone have either never used it, or have used it for an extremely short period of time.

Don't end up a troll like flyuche who needs the reassurance that the generic Nokia he could afford may be better than the iPhone, hence he spends his time trawling the net fo negative stories about the iPhone. What this troll fails to realise is that

1. It's just a Phone
2. The meager vindication he may feel from reading and posting such negative stories is nothing compared to the mounting suspicion among listeners that his attitude conceals insecurity borne of want.

The iPhone was awarded the best invention of 2007 by TIME Magazine. Since when did TIME hand out those awards to crappy devices?
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by lancevader(m): 2:11am On Dec 31, 2008
Wats hapning in hèrê
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by texazzpete(m): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2008
lance_vader:

Wats hapning in hèrê

Just move along, you dolt. I've never seen you contribute anything intellectual to any nairaland discussion, and there's the small matter of your reputation for theft.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by flyuche(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2008
texazzpete:

But the OS is everything in a smartphone, isn't it? With each successive symbian OS being a tired rehash of the previous generation (what's the big change in menu from 2005's 6600 to the N78? What's changed since N93 and N96?) some people needed something new. Apple's slick, innovative UI has earned it the tag of the most user friendly smartphone in recent times.

Strange though, that you do not mention the hardware that won numerous awards for design and reliability. From the classy good looks to the virtually unscratchable glass screen, to the brilliant capacitive touchscreen, to the powerful processor, the iPhone has rightly scooped awards for style.

Inane statements like 'other phones also browse' make me laugh. You may as well compare the video playback on the Nokia N series to the old Sagem My x5.
Both Inferis and I have Nokia N95s, and we've said it many times over; the iPhone still remains the preferred option.

The way to enjoy life is to experience everything as much as possible so you don' t turn your back on cool opportunities. Get an iPhone to use for a short while before slagging it. Most people who rail against the iPhone have either never used it, or have used it for an extremely short period of time.

Don't end up a troll like flyuche who needs the reassurance that the generic Nokia he could afford may be better than the iPhone, hence he spends his time trawling the net fo negative stories about the iPhone. What this troll fails to realise is that

1. It's just a Phone
2. The meager vindication he may feel from reading and posting such negative stories is nothing compared to the mounting suspicion among listeners that his attitude conceals insecurity borne of want.

The iPhone was awarded the best invention of 2007 by TIME Magazine. Since when did TIME hand out those awards to crappy devices?

there is nothing wrong with the symbian OS ofcourse there is need for improvements. what features or apps you make use of in a smartphone the symbian OS can not deliver? what's even the proper definition of a smartphone? going by the posts in the ihpone apps thread, i see you just use of your phone to play games. maybe you didn't get enough toys when you were growing up grin
your argument is getting more and more asthenic. saying that some folks can't buy the iphone is pointless.so trotting around with an iphone is your idea of a status symbol. if you had mentioned you own a nokia 8800 arte, the kind of phone men use, i would have given you a thumbs up. wal-mart has a new promo: buy hamburger,get an iphone(refurb) free! grin
if you love games so much get a wii or ps3 or 2.
you don't write any programs or apps for the ihpone or symbian phones, you just a gadget-happy consumer. nokia made the first touchscreen phone, and what do you even know about smart phones.? i was in Japan briefly for a seminar,you need to see what smart people do with their real smartphones, symbian powered. not playing childish games and running useless apps like what you have on your iphone.
touchscreen, now you have this craving to touch and feel touched, hope is not a signal that you desperately need affection grin
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by logica(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2008
lol, this flyuche.

why didn't you respond to my response to your post? with what u said about the "Minority Report" interface, I can hardly trust your knowledge of GUIs.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2008
2007 texxaz. . . . . I think N82 hd it tis' year. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . .texxaz.try usin' the N82 for that video playback u talked 'bout. .that might give u a change of heart. . . Texxaz . I told u I'd try to get the Iphone. . . Well I did. . .get one. .
I recently bought a nokia N70 which happens nt to be alive any more as I did some terrible things durin' the firmware upgrade that crashed the phone. . , . When one of my pals I recommended the Iphone for simply had a change of heart and decided to xchange. . .the Iphone for my N70. .or asked if I'd love 2 buy . . . . I asked him why. . .he siply said. He has the Ipod touch. . . . . , he has a psp . . .and the nintendo ds lite, .*no need to talk further on tis'* . . . . I decided to use the phone for. . .a week. . .and returned the phone bk 2 him within' 3 days. . . .dont ask why. .
Texxaz. . .as much as u hate the symbian button. . . .is as much as I like it. . . I just cant imagine seein' a nokia smartphone without that button. . . . . .just check out hw it looks on the N85. . . .u dont hv to press it . .cause it's touch sensitive. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Until then I'd keep searchin' 4 a symbian mac os x emulator . . I'm very sure u guys would love that. . . . . .and by the way cn I get ur phone no texxaz so that my apple friends *that r drivin' me nuts would finally hv someone to help em'*. . . . . . . . . .

I'm nt abusin' the Iphone I'm nt sayin' its trash . . .bt ur taste of a smartphone . . . . . Depends on the operatin' system. . .which we all hv 2 choose. . . .
Urs might be mac os x. . . . . . .bt I think 4 the moment I'd stick with symbian till apple has somethin' beta to offer to me. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by flyuche(m): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2008
@Boss. this tex guy like" touch touch" o!
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by ExInferis(m): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2008
Djcn:

@Ex, Brother not all of us went to skul like u did as some of us is yet to obtain our SSCE, so don't mind the English. It's neither our nor ur language.

i wasnt commenting on the english but on the presentation of it. vocabulary and grammar are two different things. i don't think iiliteracy has anything to do with those annoying dots all over his posts.

Djcn:

Your citation of reuters publication on the adoption of Linux for Nokia phones has been dismissed by Nokia Press.
There's more than enough information on that issue on the net or u can check nokia's website for more details, as such your statement could only be termed a rumour, an unverified report and an idle speculation.

so what you're saying is Ukko Lappalainen, vice president of Nokia's marketing unit, is lying through his teeth and that Reuters, which feeds 85% of all major media houses including CNN, BBC, Sky News etc is also relaying false information.

well, i thoroughly searched Nokia's website and i can't find a rebuttal of that claim. perhaps you can provide a credible link?

Djcn:

Nokia firmly holds on to Symbian OS and it's promotion.

so what? Microsoft markets both WinCE and WinMobile. is it so difficult for you to understand that one company can vary its product lines and offer two or more OSs for different segments? does Nokia not already offer Linux in the N800/N810?

Djcn:

Most likely you subscribe to macworld, which stands out as the No 1 magazine for the promotion of Apple and it's products, if u do then u should know better that the iphone was not a success as expected by Apple. Macworld July, Sept, Nov 2008.

i do subscribe to Macworld and i just renewed my subscription. but hang on, if indeed Macworld says Apple's iphone sales are flagging (according to you, afterall market analysts including Gartner Research say different; pegging the iphone as the top selling smartphone of 2008) then how can you in the same sentence say Macworld is promoting Apple's interests? i find this contradictory and flimsy. very made up. and sir, i do have both Macworld issues you cite; i don't see that in the editorial or elsewhere!

Djcn:

It's better we prove facts within the facts of facts.

and you have proven.   .    .     .?

Djcn:

The iphone was a conceptual art.

texazzpete:

Both Inferis and I have Nokia N95s.

and to that list i may well add: E71, 5610, N800.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by cabali(m): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2008
logica:

lol, this flyuche.

why didn't you respond to my response to your post? with what u said about the "Minority Report" interface, I can hardly trust your knowledge of GUIs.

I said the dude should not be taken seriously, y'all wont listen
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by flyuche(m): 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2008
Ex Inferis:

i wasnt commenting on the english but on the presentation of it. vocabulary and grammar are two different things. i don't think iiliteracy has anything to do with those annoying dots all over his posts
[/quote

i guess he was typing on a capacitive touchscreen grin
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2008
Ex infernis. . . . . . Stop speakin' queens. . .and u'll get to read my posts without gettin' dizzy. . . .
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by ExInferis(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2008
Boss Ttdiamonds:

Ex infernis. . . . . . Stop speakin' queensand u'll get to read my posts without gettin' dizzy. . . .

its Ex INFERIS, not infernis, and my poor brain is still whacked by your odd postings.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by logica(m): 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2008
lol. i guess he was thinking about ur name and "penis" @ the same time.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by flyuche(m): 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2008
cabali:

I said the dude should not be taken seriously, y'all wont listen
if you can't join in this interesting discuss, just watch and be entertained or continue your touch touch(that's if you truly own an ihpone)
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by ExInferis(m): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2008
logica:

lol. i guess he was thinking about ur name and "privates" @ the same time.

hmm, possibly. its not beyond him, apparently.

flyuche:

if you can't join in this interesting discuss, just watch and be entertained or continue your touch touch(that's if you truly own an ihpone)

entertained? sir, your "contribution" to this otherwise lively discourse bores seven shades of gray out of us; we are just stoically suffering you lest providence curse us for not attempting to enlighten a dunce.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by flyuche(m): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2008
Ex Inferis:

entertained? sir, your "contribution" to this otherwise lively discourse bores seven shades of gray out of us; we are just stoically suffering you lest providence curse us for not attempting to enlighten a dunce.
you ain't no apple fan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You / UK Used Phones For Sale Samsung & iPhone Discount Price ( Ikeja Price ) / How To Fix "Storage Space Running Out" Problem Of Android Device..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.