Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

The Apple iPhone Thread - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Apple iPhone Thread (16716 Views)

Xiaomi Is The Apple Of China / PHOTO: Who Bit The Apple Logo / Apple Iphone 6 Release Date, Rumors Update: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by flyuche(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2009
@Ex. the at&t iphones are locked to their network. just no contract.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by cabali(m): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2009
@Ex

Can one buy stuff like that and have it shipped to Nigeria?? Cos I would like to go for it.

Let me know
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by texazzpete(m): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2009
cabali:

@Ex

Can one buy stuff like that and have it shipped to Nigeria?? Cos I would like to go for it.

Let me know

The iphones on sale now are certainly gonna be running firmware 2.2.1, with the (currently) unlockable baseband. There's no guarantee of any quick unlock if you manage to snag one.
Serious iPhone 3G scarcity in computer village, not too many of the 2.2s left. . .

funkybaby:

Guys

Please can anyone upload a link or something for a non-trial version of bite SMS? Mine expires soon

Then what this sms copy and paste thing you guys are talking about? Is it possible on the iPhone?
If yes, abeg make una teach me grin

Thanks

I think i posted something earlier. But if you didnt see it, register at xsellize.com, add the repo to your cydia and download. You may want to check the forums first, though.

There's already some form of copy and paste in Cydia. Install Clippy! You can even copy sms messages sent to you and paste in new messages, a quick and dirty way to do forwarding grin
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by ExInferis(m): 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2009
jailbroke the ipod using QuickFreedom, LIBUSB and Redsn0w patch. full untethered jailbreak!

yes, i actually did it at 4.22AM because Libusb had trouble overriding Apple Mobile Device Support when i entered DFU.

Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by funkybaby(f): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2009
texazzpete:

I think i posted something earlier. But if you didnt see it, register at xsellize.com, add the repo to your cydia and download. You may want to check the forums first, though.

There's already some form of copy and paste in Cydia. Install Clippy! You can even copy sms messages sent to you and paste in new messages, a quick and dirty way to do forwarding grin

thanks. but am a lil confused

i have registered at xsellize.com, but there is no bite sms. only iRealQuicksms and iRealSms. i have installed the latter and its only a 10days trial version undecided

searched. . . . cant find clippy on cydia
i see some apps that i might fancy. i try installing and i get this:

Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by ExInferis(m): 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2009
@Funkybaby

repositories keep changing their sources with the release of any new software update. code insertion platforms (like mobilesubstrate) and certain frameworks had to be updated by Saurik in Cydia. However updating your local sources is your responsibility.

whenever you open Cydia check the Changes section and update recommended and essential apps,sources and tools. remember that sources links die or get amended so updating Cydia is a good idea.

also, check the icons; any icon showing a question mark means the source is bad. keep refreshing to update the sources and rectify bad links.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by mishooo(m): 9:29am On Jun 23, 2010
If you need your iPhone (all models) to be jail-broken & unlocked call 08032979155
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by me07: 6:46am On Jun 24, 2010
If you need your iPhone higher version like 2g, 3g and 3gs jailbroken and unlocked, call me on xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by hustla(m): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2010
Jesus the iPhone is a bad-ass fone and please nobody shld tok about a BB here oh, or else na die for the person,,
kkk Im running firmware 3.1.2 and used to hate ma fone until it was jailbroken, Rock, Installous and Cydia have made pimpin and add ons make sense for me, Using BiteSms now which allows me to send sms frm ma lockscreen, bitesms can also allow u forward ur messages, set a schedule for u to send sms wit time, date, etc features, u can also change the progress bar via winterboard, etc,

As for the call duration thingy, i can see ma own oh, always, maybe firmware differences made una own like tht oh,
Wanted to get the nokia n97 cos er the memory size but wat would it profit a man to have all the memory size but nothing to do with it? Got many games on ma iphone now some as big as 250mb, Street Fighter, Avatar, Brothers In Arms, Shrek Forever After, Kart Racing , Asphalt 4 n 5, NFS Undercover, NOVA and many others like tht which i cnt remember now, Gimme games on the nokia n97 dat can match ma beloved SF 4 n i wuld throw ma iPhone away

As for the camera stuff bn too small, i go an app. called CAMERA ZOOM, u can just tap anywhere on the screen to snap pix and the shutter is quite fast, As for video recording, I got Cycorder cos the iPhone 3G doesn't normally come with video recording,

As for MMS woulda dloaded Swirly MMS app but whats the use of MMS to me, not reali effective in Naija so i wnt bother ma head,

Apple Fan_Boi/Nokia Fan-Fruity boi for life
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by DeGuru3: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2010
Install apps in your ipADS and iPods and iPhone go to http://www.ipimp-ng.com
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2010
WHAT happened to this thread??

1 Like

Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by samir101ng(m): 4:14am On Jan 10, 2011
Happy New Year, Guys grin grin
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by zenus(m): 12:03am On Jan 12, 2011
it's time to wake this thread up
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by bwatch1: 3:37am On Apr 11, 2011
i agree lets wake this thread up - i've got some good info on buying a refurbished iphone  - basically a refurb iphone guide 101. Let me know if you need any clarification.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by whablildish(m): 8:15am On Dec 14, 2011
Hello. Cool article. There's an issue with your site in internet explorer, and you might want to check this, The browser is the marketplace leader and a good part of other people will pass over your magnificent writing because of this problem.

ben pakulski review

<a href=http://mi40pakman.info>pakman</a>

http://mi40withbenpakulski.info
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by Suntemi(m): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2011
whablildish:

Hello. Cool article. There's an issue with your site in internet explorer, and you might want to check this, The browser is the marketplace leader and a good part of other people will pass over your magnificent writing because of this problem.

ben pakulski review

<a href=http://mi40pakman.info>pakman</a>

http://mi40withbenpakulski.info
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^^Werin b dis?
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by Suntemi(m): 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2012
tumababa:

^^^Werin b dis?

baseband crash lol
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by naijafan(m): 11:56am On Sep 24, 2012
Thread = dead?
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by Amady(m): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2012
hey, plx my iphone 3gs doesnt turn on, it always shut down when booting. it just displays the apple logo for some seconds and then goes off. i dnt knw wat to do plx help me
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by minmini: 11:30am On Jan 03, 2015
Pittbaby:
not to take you off topic , anybody know a reliable source in Lagos for unlocking the Iphone 3g .

You don't need to take your iPhone to any stores for unlocking it Instead you can easily unlock your mobile through online providers.. Many trustable sites are found online who render the unlocking service for iPhone. I would suggest you to visit SimpleUnlocking.com Here they unlock your iPhone using Remote unlocking method. Which is the safe and secure method to unlock iPhone. Here you need to specify your country, Network name to which it is locked, IMEI number of your iPhone. Here they unlock your iPhone using latest versions of iTunes. This is permanent unlocking solution iPhone. Both upgrading and downgrading will not lock your iPhone again.
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by Hargbo(m): 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by pseudonomer: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2020
Can this thread get a life?
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by Denique(f): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Just here to give this thread hope tongue
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by Tokkson: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
Neatly used iPhone 8 plus for sale.
� Battery health
64gb ROM
Factory unlocked.

Interested persons should send me a DM on 09022011373.

Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by Jones90: 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
Very clean US used Iphone Xr for sale... Come with earpiece, charger and carton

**64 Gb
**Battery changed To new one and last very very long.
**Factory unlocked

190k.. Slightly Negotiable...

Location: Lagos. But can be way bill to other part of the country.

0708 686 1752 or whatsapp 08064563219

Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by Virusvetty: 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
iPhone 6s Plus 16 gig
Available for sale Gold color
WhatsApp 08051815079
Re: The Apple iPhone Thread by herjhybolah(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2022
Which version(s) of iPhone works best in Nigeria? US or EU?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You / UK Used Phones For Sale Samsung & iPhone Discount Price ( Ikeja Price ) / How To Fix "Storage Space Running Out" Problem Of Android Device..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.