Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC (45830 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard / 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by XRAY21(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2014
Macelliot:
The last post of a youth corper killed by Buharis supporters in 2011.

One of his friends wrote RIP as a comment... He is dead!
It's unfortunate that Buhari's supporters has killed him.. See his facebook account. He hasn't commented since that day.... https://www.facebook.com/ukeoma.aikfavour
Buhari is yet to condem the act carried out by his extremist followers which led to the death of Hundreds of youth corpers serving their father's land...
Think wise Nigerians.

One idiot would stand and shout change what change pls
Innocent people died because of one man is that chage? Lost 3 children becos out of the love of power is that change. Let him change this ways before changing a nation
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by M4gunners: 11:18am On Dec 30, 2014
Chaleeee:

Hahahahaha

As you never brush ur teeth na him make me talk so.

E go better make Buhari carry taxi go meet military secretary and collect his certificates. Atleast OBJ presented his own and Military secretary no seize am.
I hear u.
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by ohzee(f): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2014
abdulll6afh:
Haa I don't know when will pdp will stop this habbit of animalism go to america and ask for ex president bush his qualifications you will surprise president bush says he has only diploma. And he finish his diploma with poor result that why he start politics jona plan another terget change change change sai buhari. Dan uwarka jona

I am so amused. An uneducated person cannot rule America especially in this day and age. In fact only people trained in Ivy league schools rule America, so be careful what you post. A good education is extremely important, if you don't know. Do you think the presidency is limited to Nigeria? What about our roles in the International community? **smh**
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Droneboy30: 11:57am On Dec 30, 2014
donbrowser:

Wat Certs has he been using in previous elections?
if you ask am, na who em go ask?
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Frankiss44(m): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
SirFrank1477:
Talk with facts not like an illiterate.u can never ever ever the qualification that Buhari have.let us not be deceived by tribe and religions.Buhari is the man that can take this country to a more better part that Jonathan.Jonathan is a failure.Buhari is more better.Buhari have 3 international Certificates.

Rubbish!!!!..... And what the hell is "more better"?
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by jamace(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Which is harder, my people? To go to military board and get credentials or to go to court to swear affidavit? Note that Buhari was head of that military board in those days. Therefore, with a phone call to military board, Buhari can get the certificates.
Buhari has a skeleton in his cupboard.
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by jackdaniels(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
Dogs and baboons hav eaten buhari's certificate...stewpid cattle rearer

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by jamace(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
Note that Buhari was head of that military board in those days. Therefore, with a phone call to military board, Buhari can get the certificates.
So, why is buhari afraid of presenting his certificates?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
bnovative:

source or link, else we are not buying it.
Pls use Wikipedia
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by callmenow: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
Professor Jega has until 31st of December 2014 to disqualify this man or risk a lawsuit. All these Toronto and Chicago graduates needs to produce the certificates, not Christmas cards or affidavits. No certificates shows corruption and indiscipline

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by abbey621(m): 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
jamace:

To the bolded, I will say, INEC may have based on the assumption that Buhari as a military general automatically has the necessary qualification. Having the requisite qualification is a constitutional requirement and not PDP's requirement.
I know you are not telling the truth that Jonathan's administration has not improved lives. If you know where Jonathan started from and where we are now, you will appreciate the modest achievements so far made by Jonathan's administration. If past leaders have achieved even half of what Jonathan has achieved, Nigeria would have been far beyond where we are now.
I know you will point at insecurity as Jonathan's failure but I tell you Nigeria fought the civil war in 1967-1970 and many were killed. I feel the military is contending with the insurgents and Jonathan is making every efforts to equip and fund the military. You will appreciate what Jonathan is doing if you remember that Nigeria stopped equipping the military since 1985, during the IBB era.

Please stop all these semantics, name 3 positive achievements of GEJ's administration to the Nigerian economy, just 3, I dare you!
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by abbey621(m): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
rumours:

My brother,
You are being parochial and sentimental in your line of argument. With all what you posted, you have also categorized yourself among the "most Nigerians" you described in your 1st line.

Ask yourself these questions:

What does the constitution/electoral act say about an aspirant academic qualification? Forget the motive, forget PDP, forget the presidency.

Is it that INEC has not been doing due diligence? Forget that it is Buhari forth attempt.

What is the minimum standard?

And you are not being objective also if you say this government does not possess some positives. If for nothing else, the fact that people speak their mind and are not intimidated or molested is a plus. We not be there yet but we are on course.

Gej may not be the messiah we are looking for but Buhari neither the alternative nor the the change we desire. Buhari is a junta. Buhari and his team killed democracy when they toppled Shagari govt. Buhari does not have any moral justification to ask for my vote. It is said that when you eat your cake, you can't have it.

Let me rest my case here.
Regards,

Must you use military coups to justify your vote for a weak, mediocre president? Don't you people have credible accusations besides religion/tribal/military ones? You have no point, if you can't name how GEJ has influenced your life positively. Either say something meaningful or keep quiet!
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by jamace(m): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
abbey621:

Please stop all these semantics, name 3 positive achievements of GEJ's administration to the Nigerian economy, just 3, I dare you!
Please read the thread below with open mind:
https://www.nairaland.com/1826022/56-punch-list-president-goodluck-ebele/1#24928343
Note that more have been achieved after this publication. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by jamace(m): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
Reference:

Inciteful, hate filled message mister. You guys had better emerge from this political mud bath and attain tolerance or better still change nationality if you cannot stand your fellow Nigerian.

Buhari has every right to contest. Leadership is not proportional to academics nor even literacy for that matter. He may not be to everyone's taste but as a strong force in politics in this dispensation Buhari has played his part in our democratic development and he will be credited for shaping and elevating the quality of the polity win or lose.

A one party state or continuous, unbroken rule can never guarantee development and we should all be bold to say this even if it goes against our personal interests.
If you think the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria that stipulates evidence of requisite academic qualifications to enable citizens contest for certain political position is wrong, then port to another nationality, please. The constitution is our only binding force of oneness and equity. Therefore, we must obey it.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by bajosky: 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
DAVID MARK, MURTARLA NYAKO ETC AND MANY OTHER POLITICIANS ARE THEIR CERTIFICATES ALSO WITH THE MILITARY SECRETARY, OR ELSE HE IS STILL UNDER PROBATION AND IS UN FIT TO GOVERN 21ST EDUCATED YOUTHS & CITIZENS OF NIG.

GMB IS A CONFIRM ILLITERATE THAT HAS NO VALID CERTIFICATE UNTIL PROVEN OTHER WISE

GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by abbey621(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
jamace:
Please read the thread below with open mind:
https://www.nairaland.com/1826022/56-punch-list-president-goodluck-ebele/1#24928343
Note that more have been achieved after this publication. Thanks.

I can't help but laugh

• The first President and non-muslim to build Almajiri schools throughout Northern Nigeria. Until now, no government at state and local levels have deemed it fit that these Nigerians deserve rehabilitation.
• He took the courage to unbundle the Power Holding Company of Nigeria. We believe that very soon Nigerians will begin to see the effects of this bold step.
• Restoration of the railway system. The system has been moribund for the past 20 years. Feasibility of three others to open new railway corridors, which will be concessioned to local and foreign investors. Expected to create 10 million new jobs and cause inflow of 200 billion dollars investment into the country. Now, go and see these for yourself:
[b]* Lagos-Kano train service is now fully operation after being moribund for more than 15 years
* Eastern rail line from Port Harcourt to Maiduguri
* Zaria/Kaura Namoda rail route
* Abuja to Kaduna 187 kilometre rail line
* Ajaokuta-Warri Standard Gauge Rail line
* Lagos-Ibadan new gauge rail line
• About 90% of 22 airports earmarked for rehabilitation and remodelling completed.
• Agricultural production has increased.
* Eliminating the corruption in the fertilizer distribution system, thereby ending the over forty year old racket and government subsidization of corruption
* The government intervention in rice production and other such initiatives resulted in the creation of more than two million new jobs among rural dwellers
* Cocoa export reached the highest level thereby creating a new set of millionaires. 900 million dollars worth of Cocoa exported, as non-oil revenue first time in decades
* Anticipated annual earnings of $136 million in foreign exchange from cassava which was exported for the first time in 2012 under the Vale Chain Addition programme of the Federal Government.
• Massive rehabilitation of roads throughout the country is ongoing via Subsidy Reinvestment Programme SURE-P. Checkout the following roads
* Abuja-Abaji-Lokoja;
* Benin-Ore-Sagamu dual carriageway;
* Onitsha-Enugu-Port Harcourt dual carriageway;
* Kaduna-Maiduguri dual carriageway;
* East-West Road
* Amongst others
• The SURE-P projects resulted from the partial removal of the subsidy on petroleum products:
* 500 Primary Health Centres (PHC) across the 36 states and FCT of the Federation
* Selection of 125 General Hospitals across the 36 states and the FCT
* Training of Nigerians across the federation on skill acquisition.
* Over 5000 jobs created in the health sector alone.
* Many more in the road maintenance sector.
• National dialogue
* This is a bold step to reinvent Nigeria
* For the first time, the no-go area clause is thrown into the dustbin, creating an atmosphere for Nigerians to sit down to jaw-jaw instead the war-war.
* To allow Nigerians define their own brand of democracy suitable to our diversity
[/b]• Upholding democratic tenets
* First President to declare a state of emergency without sacking democratically elected governments
* First President to embrace and brook opposition without the usual coercion using the Federal apparatus
* The most misunderstood, insulted and criticized, yet has remained focused without the usual abuse of office by use of ALL MEANS AVAILABLE.
We hope that this will culminate in a Nigeria where every citizen’s potential would be maximally exploited for the benefit of the country. If you can run, you will be encouraged to run very well; if you can jump, you will be encouraged; whatever you can do, you will be made to do it very well.
President Goodluck Jonathan has shown the road map to good leadership, which is the bane of the Nigeria project. He has consistently shown
• [b]Commitment and respect to the rule of law
• Commitment to conducting free and fair election
• Commitment to participatory approach to resolving national issues
• Commitment to govern within the premise of the constitution of Nigeria
• Commitment to accountability as indicated by the performance contract signed by members of his cabinet and their subsequent presentation [/b]of performance card.

Is this a joke? 6 years of leadership, no employment statistics, inflation report or standard of living analysis, are you serious? All the Jargons listed above further emphasize how clueless this administration has been. How about you tell your president to answer just a few questions.

1. What is happening to the Naira, why is it losing value?
2. The money saved from the partial removal of subsidy, what is being done with it? How is it impacting the lives of Nigerians?
3. How come our military don't have the necessary equipments to defeat Boko Haram? What happened to the Defense budget?
4. WTF is the office of the first lady? Is it even constitutional? What purpose does she serve?
5. There's more to Nigeria than Abuja, LAgos or Port Harcourt? Why is the condition of federal roads so poor?

The list is endless, only a fool would give this president a pat on the back or say he's done a good job!
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by abbey621(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
jamace:

To the bolded, I will say, INEC may have based on the assumption that Buhari as a military general automatically has the necessary qualification. Having the requisite qualification is a constitutional requirement and not PDP's requirement.
I know you are not telling the truth that Jonathan's administration has not improved lives. If you know where Jonathan started from and where we are now, you will appreciate the modest achievements so far made by Jonathan's administration. If past leaders have achieved even half of what Jonathan has achieved, Nigeria would have been far beyond where we are now.
I know you will point at insecurity as Jonathan's failure but I tell you Nigeria fought the civil war in 1967-1970 and many were killed. I feel the military is contending with the insurgents and Jonathan is making every efforts to equip and fund the military. You will appreciate what Jonathan is doing if you remember that Nigeria stopped equipping the military since 1985, during the IBB era.

Another joke, at most this government is mediocre. Obasanjo's administration achieved far more than this president administration, we can't compare any other administration since most were under military rule and operate under a different constitution. Please when you try to support your stance try not to mix apples with oranges. Jonathan operates under a democratically elected government, he has every tool at his disposal yet he has failed the Nigerian people. We want a president that won't put the party's agenda above the Nigerian people, one who won't give terrorists amnesty at the slightest provocation. I ask you this, what is the value of your life? If our government cannot improve security, the condition of our roads and so on, then lives are not worth very much!
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by bnovative(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
Jabioro:
Nonsense! INEC shuld check there old file of 2003.2008.2011 records
!
Which is easier? to submit his certificate or inec approaching the military board.
Assuming we tell u that Jonathan has a PhD but it's with his last employer, and that who ever want it should go to his last employer; how does it sound to u?
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by jamace(m): 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
abbey621:

I can't help but laugh

Is this a joke? 6 years of leadership, no employment statistics, inflation report or standard of living analysis, are you serious? All the Jargons listed above further emphasize how clueless this administration has been. How about you tell your president to answer just a few questions.

1. What is happening to the Naira, why is it losing value?
2. The money saved from the partial removal of subsidy, what is being done with it? How is it impacting the lives of Nigerians?
3. How come our military don't have the necessary equipments to defeat Boko Haram? What happened to the Defense budget?
4. WTF is the office of the first lady? Is it even constitutional? What purpose does she serve?
5. There's more to Nigeria than Abuja, LAgos or Port Harcourt? Why is the condition of federal roads so poor?

The list is endless, only a fool would give this president a pat on the back or say he's done a good job!
It seems you are not current or you just chose to harden your heart.
1. Is Naira the only currency that is losing value in the world? Please read about the present state of world economy.
2. Have you heard about SURE-P? Apart from what the FG has achieved with it, do you know that the funds are also disbursed down to States and LG levels?
3. Do you know that govt stopped equipping the military during the IBB era for fear of coups? So, just imagine the rot in the military before Jonathan took over.
4. It maybe unconstitutional but it has been there since 1985 (I stand to be corrected here).
5. Do you think the infrastructural decay of over 20 years can be remedied in a spate of 6 years? Please give kudos to Jonathan for the modest achievements so far. I believe he will do more if given another chance. Continuity is very paramount here.

My friend, lets be honest with ourselves, Jonathan has achieved more than most ex-presidents. Even Obj's performance is no where near Jonathan's. Obj is aggrieved for selfish reasons. The hues and cries that Jonathan has not achieved anything is pure politics to discredit Jonathan and it is done by those who want power shift to the North but not for development.
It is just unfortunate that insecurity has engulfed the NE part of Nigeria but remember that between 1967-1970, insecurity engulfed the SE part of Nigeria. So, it is a problem not new. We should be united with govt just like we did in 1967-1970 to restore peace.

NB: Sorry, I find typing difficult , so I have to stop here for now. Thank you.
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by bnovative(m): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
jamace:
Note that Buhari was head of that military board in those days. Therefore, with a phone call to military board, Buhari can get the certificates.
So, why is buhari afraid of presenting his certificates?
it's no news that buhari failed all his exams but used the quota system to rise in the military. Buhari being a senior almajiri can provide his islamia certificate and we will understand. Afterall, sharia is recognized by the constitution.
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by jamace(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
bnovative:

it's no news that buhari failed all his exams but used the quota system to rise in the military. Buhari being a senior almajiri can provide his islamia certificate and we will understand. Afterall, sharia is recognized by the constitution.
Abi o grin grin
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Chaleeee: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
abdulll6afh:
Haa I don't know when will pdp will stop this habbit of animalism go to america and ask for ex president bush his qualifications you will surprise president bush says he has only diploma. And he finish his diploma with poor result that why he start politics jona plan another terget change change change sai buhari. Dan uwarka jona

George H. W Bush graduated from Yale University in 1948. George W Bush (the son) graduated from Yale University in 1968 and Harvard Business School in 1975. So I don't know where you got ur diploma with poor result from. All these lies just to support a semi-illiterate?
There is nothing Buhari goons will not say on nairaland to hoodwink Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by abbey621(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
jamace:
It seems you are not current or you just chose to harden your heart.
1. Is Naira the only currency that is losing value in the world? Please read about the present state of world economy.
2. Have you heard about SURE-P? Apart from what the FG has achieved with it, do you know that the funds are also disbursed down to States and LG levels?
3. Do you know that govt stopped equipping the military during the IBB era for fear of coups? So, just imagine the rot in the military before Jonathan took over.
4. It maybe unconstitutional but it has been there since 1985 (I stand to be corrected here).
5. Do you think the infrastructural decay of over 20 years can be remedied in a spate of 6 years? Please give kudos to Jonathan for the modest achievements so far. I believe he will do more if given another chance. Continuity is very paramount here.

My friend, lets be honest with ourselves, Jonathan has achieved more than most ex-presidents. Even Obj's performance is no where near Jonathan's. Obj is aggrieved for selfish reasons. The hues and cries that Jonathan has not achieved anything is pure politics to discredit Jonathan and it is done by those who want power shift to the North but not for development.
It is just unfortunate that insecurity has engulfed the NE part of Nigeria but remember that between 1967-1970, insecurity engulfed the SE part of Nigeria. So, it is a problem not new. We should be united with govt just like we did in 1967-1970 to restore peace.

NB: Sorry, I find typing difficult , so I have to stop here for now. Thank you.

Keep on deceiving yourself!
What was Nigeria's unemployment rate in 2006? What is it now?
You keep using military era and comparing it to a democratic government, it is only weakening your argument. Jonathan is a democratically elected president, who has failed to deliver on his promises. Obasanjo's achievements are still being enjoyed today by the average Nigerian, sure he was corrupt but he did something, he is a mster negotiator, something GEJ obviously lacks! Fashola is corrupt also but we can see his achievements. Why is it so hard for GEJ to improve the lives of the people he governs. Six years is more than enough to improve an economy but unfortunately you and other GEJ sympathizers will always ask for more, perhaps let's give him 20 years, how about 40, in fact let him remain there till Jesus comes, still he won't achieve anything. Security=zero, employment=zero, transportation=zero, economic growth=zero, how long must we tolerate failure? How long?
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by jamace(m): 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
abbey621:

Keep on deceiving yourself!
What was Nigeria's unemployment rate in 2006? What is it now?
You keep using military era and comparing it to a democratic government, it is only weakening your argument. Jonathan is a democratically elected president, who has failed to deliver on his promises. Obasanjo's achievements are still being enjoyed today by the average Nigerian, sure he was corrupt but he did something, he is a mster negotiator, something GEJ obviously lacks! Fashola is corrupt also but we can see his achievements. Why is it so hard for GEJ to improve the lives of the people he governs. Six years is more than enough to improve an economy but unfortunately you and other GEJ sympathizers will always ask for more, perhaps let's give him 20 years, how about 40, in fact let him remain there till Jesus comes, still he won't achieve anything. Security=zero, employment=zero, transportation=zero, economic growth=zero, how long must we tolerate failure? How long?
Let me just respond to the bolded by asking you, what was Nigeria's population in 2006 and what is Nigeria's population as at today? Please keep an open mind and you will appreciate the problem which Jonathan is facing.
Please keep Fashola aside because he is a failure thriving only on propaganda.
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by rhymz(m): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
This guy is barely educated.

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by abbey621(m): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
jamace:

Let me just respond to the bolded by asking you, what was Nigeria's population in 2006 and what is Nigeria's population as at today? Please keep an open mind and you will appreciate the problem which Jonathan is facing.

143.3 million (2006)
167 million (2014)

source: World Bank

Tell me what effect this has on unemployment rate. Do you think you are dealing with an ignorant Nigerian? Unemployment rate in 2006 was less than 7%, can you guess what it is now? No need to try too hard, it is over 18%. Good job GEJ!
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by jamace(m): 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
abbey621:

143.3 million (2006)
167 million (2014)

source: World Bank

Tell me what effect this has on unemployment rate. Do you think you are dealing with an ignorant Nigerian? Unemployment rate in 2006 was less than 7%, can you guess what it is now? No need to try too hard, it is over 18%. Good job GEJ!
For your information, OBJ ran this country aground before handing over. Now I challenge you, list Obj's achievements in point form like GEJ's?

Do you know the avenues of employment created by Jonathan's administration? Check out how many universities Jonathan has established and number of persons employed there. Moribund railways now working, how many are employed there? Auto companies establishing in Nigeria under GEJ, is employment not being provided? Revitalisation of textile industries, how many have been employed? Do you know how many have been employed under SURE-P? Do you know about YOU-WIN programme? Is job not being created? About 102 Almajiri schools established by GEJ, how many have been employed there? Remember others like Agric loans, Bank of Industries loans, e.t.c, infact too numerous to mention here. Finally, unemployment is a global problem too not just Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by abbey621(m): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
jamace:
For your information, OBJ ran this country aground before handing over. Now I challenge you, list Obj's achievements in point form like GEJ's?

Do you know the avenues of employment created by Jonathan's administration? Check out how many universities Jonathan has established and number of persons employed there. Moribund railways now working, how many are employed there? Auto companies establishing in Nigeria under GEJ, is employment not being provided? Revitalisation of textile industries, how many have been employed? Do you know how many have been employed under SURE-P? Do you know about YOU-WIN programme? Is job not being created? About 102 Almajiri schools established by GEJ, how many have been employed there? Remember others like Agric loans, Bank of Industries loans, e.t.c, infact too numerous to mention here. Finally, unemployment is a global problem too not just Nigeria.

It's obvious you have no points to butter your stance. I just showed you the unemployment rate from 2006 and that of now and yet you still open your mouth to support an inept government. You want to compare GEJ to OBJ, you must be a joker, let me state some of his achievements:

1: Telecommunications...e.g MTN
2. Established EFCC, ICPC, strengthened NDLEA and NAFDAC
3.Completely erased Nigerian's foreign debt
4. Raised Nigeria's GDP above 16% for the first time in almost 20 years.
5: Improved Agriculture sector with the reintroduction of Cassava processing plants.
6: At a time when the country's democracy was so fragile, he negotiated with military heads, ensuring that the possibility of a coup did not exist.
7: Tackled the banking sector, made sure Nigerian banks would not steal people's money and declare bankcruptcy.

There is so much more but I think you get it now, never compare a dullard of a president to a well oiled military machine like Obasanjo, never!
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by bnovative(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
jamace:

Please keep Fashola aside because he is a failure thriving only on propaganda.
U are wasting ur mb trying to enlighten the poor boy, he is incapable of reasoning objectively. He has been blinded by hate. Allow him to his folly.
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by omoakin111: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by omoakin111: 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
bajosky:
DAVID MARK, MURTARLA NYAKO ETC AND MANY OTHER POLITICIANS ARE THEIR CERTIFICATES ALSO WITH THE MILITARY SECRETARY, OR ELSE HE IS STILL UNDER PROBATION AND IS UN FIT TO GOVERN 21ST EDUCATED YOUTHS & CITIZENS OF NIG.

GMB IS A CONFIRM ILLITERATE THAT HAS NO VALID CERTIFICATE UNTIL PROVEN OTHER WISE

GEJ TILL 2019

Hear What the Girls are Discussing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Buhari: You Can’t Sit In Lagos And Decide For APC / Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes / President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.