Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Group Lambasts Obanikoro For ‘abusing’ George, Says He’s Deceiving Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Lambasts Obanikoro For ‘abusing’ George, Says He’s Deceiving Jonathan (992 Views)

You're Not Qualified To Assess Jonathan - Yoruba Group Lambasts Obasanjo / ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ / AASU Disowns Bode George, Says No Plan To Honour Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Lambasts Obanikoro For ‘abusing’ George, Says He’s Deceiving Jonathan by pendy79: 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
A Lagos-based group, Lagos Integrity Watch, has warned a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship aspirant, Musiliu Obanikoro to stop his verbal attacks on Chief Bode Gerorge and other elders of the party in the state.

A statement on Sunday signed by its Chairman, Ekundayo Joseph, said “It is rather tragic for Musiliu Obanikoro, a failed gubernatorial aspirant of PDP for his inability to know when he is beaten, fair and square. Somehow he is still locked in a self-created delusion of personal importance.”

According to the group, days after the well publicized reconciliation in Lagos state, “a more reasonable man would have kept the peace and moved on.”

“But Obanikoro is still busy running his mouth, abusing our leaders who in all possible circumstances are far superior to him in all cadre of human achievements.

“Surely, Obanikoro, even in the depravity of his delusion cannot and must not insinuate a political relevance or moral elevation at the level of a Chief Bode George who was governor of Ondo state 28 years ago when Obanikoro was probably still hustling for odd jobs on Oluwole street.

“The recent diatribe of Obanikoro against our leader is a clear manifestation of a very clouded mind who is steeped in confusion and reality denial. The fact of the matter is that Obanikoro was unelectable in 2007 and remains unelectable today.

“This is the stark and uncomfortable truth that he is escaping from. Obanikoro is simply woven in a loathsome totality which distorts his appreciation of realty. He has been elevated far beyond his capability and competence by the mercurial (former President) Obasanjo who would rather procure a state for an in-law.

“But Obanikoro cannot hide from himself. He may shout endlessly and concoct fraudulent stories about his educational qualifications and even his true name, we lagosians are not fooled. Like the Americans will say, we know where the bodies are buried!”

Lagos Integrity Watch added that “Obanikoro can deceive the Abuja people but we can read a fraud miles away. The failed gubernatorial aspirant should know that we intend to pursue the perjury case against him to the logical conclusion.

“It is about time Nigerian citizens scrutinize exhaustively the background of those who aspire to lead them. We have started the process in Lagos. This why Obanikoro was flatly rejected despite the tons of dollars he brought to the election venue.!

“Enough of noisy and petty street hands who lie and hustle their way into undeserved perch in power. Our nation will surely be better for it without such screaming misfits,” Lagos Integrity Watch concluded.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/28/group-lambasts-obanikoro-abusing-george-says-hes-deceiving-jonathan/
Re: Group Lambasts Obanikoro For ‘abusing’ George, Says He’s Deceiving Jonathan by saaedlee: 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
Let my Future VP Rest na, please PDP goons!
Re: Group Lambasts Obanikoro For ‘abusing’ George, Says He’s Deceiving Jonathan by pendy79: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
tot the PDP had a reconciliation meeting few days ago. People Deceiving Party cant even pretend all is well few days after their publicity stunts.

Ararume and Ihedioha still fighting for same ticket in Imo, Akala, Maku, Ortom, princewill all left to find their feet elsewhere. It is clear even to the Heavens the kind of defeat the PDP will suffer across the Nation next February.

"He who the gods want to destroy they first make mad", this is the reason for the madness within the PDP across the country. God have heed the prayers and cries of Nigerians for deliverance.

Cant wait for February 2015.

Sai Buhari 2015
Sai APC

Change

2 Likes

Re: Group Lambasts Obanikoro For ‘abusing’ George, Says He’s Deceiving Jonathan by freshness2020: 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
saaedlee:
wetin concern ur Osibanjo for here, did they mention his name or u miss ur way from yabaleft?
leave us with our matter we know how yo settle am....so go sleep.
Re: Group Lambasts Obanikoro For ‘abusing’ George, Says He’s Deceiving Jonathan by pendy79: 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
saaedlee:

Who be future VP again? Koro?
Re: Group Lambasts Obanikoro For ‘abusing’ George, Says He’s Deceiving Jonathan by maestroferddi: 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
PDP is united in Lagos. They are going to the field with unity of purpose and direction.

People who are shell-shocked by the turnout of events can continue sponsoring misleading articles in the media alleging division where none exists.

Jimi Agbaje is an idea whose time has come.
Re: Group Lambasts Obanikoro For ‘abusing’ George, Says He’s Deceiving Jonathan by pendy79: 10:15am On Dec 30, 2014
maestroferddi:
PDP is united in Lagos. They are going to the field with unity of purpose and direction.

People who are shell-shocked by the turnout of events can continue sponsoring misleading articles in the media alleging division where none exists.

Jimi Agbaje is an idea whose time has come.

If you think PDP has a footprint in lagos then you don't know Lagos.

Lagos is as sure to the APC as Bayelsa is to the PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Group Lambasts Obanikoro For ‘abusing’ George, Says He’s Deceiving Jonathan by maestroferddi: 10:31am On Dec 30, 2014
pendy79:

If you think PDP has a footprint in lagos then you don't know Lagos.

Lagos is as sure to the APC as Bayelsa is to the PDP.
What are you talking about?

Funso William was set to emerge as governor of Lagos before the forces of darkness snuffed life out of him.

We know core PDP areas in Lagos. We also know the spate of rigging being perpetrated by the Tinubu rigging machine to subvert the wishes and aspirations of these traditional PDP areas.

Badagry is a PDP stronghold, Alimosho has always been PDP, Ibeju Lekki has been rejecting Tinubu overbearing influence since you know when. Ikoyi/Obalande just made a statement not quite long ago, let's not even talk of Apapa/Ajeromi, Surulere, Ikorodu and Lagos Island and others.

A free and fair election in Lagos will shock many people.
Re: Group Lambasts Obanikoro For ‘abusing’ George, Says He’s Deceiving Jonathan by pendy79: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2014
maestroferddi:
What are you talking about?

Funso William was set to emerge as governor of Lagos before the forces of darkness snuffed life out of him.

We know core PDP areas in Lagos. We also know the spate of rigging being perpetrated by the Tinubu rigging machine to subvert the wishes and aspirations of these traditional PDP areas.

Badagry is a PDP stronghold, Alimosho has always been PDP, Ibeju Lekki has been rejecting Tinubu overbearing influence since you know when. Ikoyi/Obalande just made a statement not quite long ago, let's not even talk of Apapa/Ajeromi, Surulere, Ikorodu and Lagos Island and others.

A free and fair election in Lagos will shock many people.

Badagry a stronghold of PDP despite producing a single rep in 16years? ikorodu has never produced anything PDP since 1999, Ibeju Lekki has had a single PDP local government chairman.

That funso Williams would have won is like saying dipo Dina would have won in ogun state, or an Harry Marshall would have won against Odili, just assumptions and wishful thinking.

It is a political novice that would think Lagos and its indigenous people want anything associated with a useless and purposeless government is giving in Aso Rock, Abia, Benue, Kogi, Ebonyi and Kaduna. PDP has no place in lagos and the owners of lagos have always proven that. Lagos didn't go PDP under a Yoruba president in 2003, it will be funny thinking lagos will now change under a clueless and useless president while appreciative of the giant strides of a Raji Fashola.

Leave your wishful and imaginary tots, igbos in lagos who clamour for PDP are not up to 5% of eligible voters in lagos even if they do go out on election day.
ikorodu, Alimosho, Amuwo odofin, Kosofe, shomolu, ajeromi ifelodun, ojo areas with largest electoral value in lagos are purely and solely APC dominated.

PDP won't win a single rep seat in lagos quote me after February 2015, you can bookmark this post.

1 Like

Re: Group Lambasts Obanikoro For ‘abusing’ George, Says He’s Deceiving Jonathan by maestroferddi: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
pendy79:

Badagry a stronghold of PDP despite producing a single rep in 16years? ikorodu has never produced anything PDP since 1999, Ibeju Lekki has had a single PDP local government chairman.

That funso Williams would have won is like saying dipo Dina would have won in ogun state, or an Harry Marshall would have won against Odili, just assumptions and wishful thinking.

It is a political novice that would think Lagos and its indigenous people want anything associated with a useless and purposeless government is giving in Aso Rock, Abia, Benue, Kogi, Ebonyi and Kaduna. PDP has no place in lagos and the owners of lagos have always proven that. Lagos didn't go PDP under a Yoruba president in 2003, it will be funny thinking lagos will now change under a clueless and useless president while appreciative of the giant strides of a Raji Fashola.

Leave your wishful and imaginary tots, igbos in lagos who clamour for PDP are not up to 5% of eligible voters in lagos even if they do go out on election day.
ikorodu, Alimosho, Amuwo odofin, Kosofe, shomolu, ajeromi ifelodun, ojo areas with largest electoral value in lagos are purely and solely APC dominated.

PDP won't win a single rep seat in lagos quote me after February 2015, you can bookmark this post.
I don't waste my time analysing politics with someone whose thought process, utterances and understanding of the political landscape is no different from what a tout (agbero) at Ojuelegba underbridge can offer.

Your inane assertion depict all and more that is wrong with our society.

One wonders what hope there is for the future of Nigeria when an individual with some semblance of basic education like you is still mired in the quagmire of primordial sentiments.

Just like I said earlier, I have no time for you...
Re: Group Lambasts Obanikoro For ‘abusing’ George, Says He’s Deceiving Jonathan by pendy79: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
maestroferddi:
I don't waste my time analysing politics with someone whose thought process, utterances and understanding of the political landscape is no different from what a tout (agbero) at Ojuelegba underbridge can offer.

Your inane assertion depict all and more that is wrong with our society.

One wonders what hope there is for the future of Nigeria when an individual with some semblance of basic education like you is still mired in the quagmire of primordial sentiments.

Just like I said earlier, I have no time for you...

Hmmm, if the resort to abuse when confronted with reality and superior argument is the ways your father taught you then you are as stupid as every assumed reasonable person in your lineage.

You're just a waste of space in a gathering of assumed intellectuals. What did I write to warrant the frustration you exhibit?

2 Likes

Re: Group Lambasts Obanikoro For ‘abusing’ George, Says He’s Deceiving Jonathan by maestroferddi: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
pendy79:

Hmmm, if the resort to abuse when confronted with reality and superior argument is the ways your father taught you then you are as stupid as every assumed reasonable person in your lineage.

You're just a waste of space in a gathering of assumed intellectuals. What did I write to warrant the frustration you exhibit?

Sorry, but I don't waste my gunpowder on uncouth folks.

Keep moving...

(1) (Reply)

Will Nigerian Muslims Allow Openly Christian Politicians Attend Jumat In Mosque? / How Obasanjo’s Report Indicted Buhari In 1999 / More Austerity Measures Coming – Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.