Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Critical Situation: When Silence Is Not Golden - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Critical Situation: When Silence Is Not Golden (878 Views)

I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. / Need Ur Advice In This Critical Situation / Critical Situation Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Critical Situation: When Silence Is Not Golden by Demichaels: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
A certain man found his wife with another man in his bedroom. Instead of shouting or beating both of them, he just looked at them and went back to the sitting room. He switched on the Television and started
watching some gospel videos. The wife and the Boyfriend were in panic.
The boyfriend dressed up and came by the
sitting room then he
said, "Sir am sorry for sleeping with your wife" Husband: "It happens you can go.." The boyfriend left. The wife never came out from the bedroom till it was time to sleep. The husband switched off the Television and went to sleep in the bedroom.
He found her wife sitting on the floor crying.
The husband never said anything or even asking her. He just slept on his bed and covered
himself with some blankets. In the
morning when he woke up, he found his
wife dead.
The wife committed suicide in the middle
of night as her husband was sleeping. The husband was jailed for 20 years for
murder. Question:
→Who was not fair_?
1. The husband,
2. The wife or
3. The law_?
**Choose one. (Be honest)
Re: Critical Situation: When Silence Is Not Golden by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nonsense,,, was an autopsy report carried out? I think the law wasnt fair
Re: Critical Situation: When Silence Is Not Golden by Afrok(m): 1:49am On Dec 30, 2014
Tell me the complexions (skin colours) of all the parties involved and I'll tell U which one of them that is not fair undecided.
Re: Critical Situation: When Silence Is Not Golden by Mynd44: 4:17am On Dec 30, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Dont question the law. Question the story.
Re: Critical Situation: When Silence Is Not Golden by naijaboiy: 5:17am On Dec 30, 2014
The man was jailed without any evidence

The Law is shaky!
Re: Critical Situation: When Silence Is Not Golden by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 30, 2014
[size=20pt]drop a link to such a case ,I will vindicate him,that man is a hero,because any man that sleep with my wife ,I must blast him on sight
[/size]
Re: Critical Situation: When Silence Is Not Golden by naijaboiy: 5:32am On Dec 30, 2014
Unibenstudent wetin you smoke this morning undecided

2 Likes

Re: Critical Situation: When Silence Is Not Golden by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 30, 2014
naijaboiy:
Unibenstudent wetin you smoke this morning undecided
[size=40pt]I think say na kristiana1 one quote me sef,anyway hope say u no sneak go smoke shisha oh
[/size]
Re: Critical Situation: When Silence Is Not Golden by naijaboiy: 5:45am On Dec 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
[size=40pt]I think say na kristiana1 one quote me sef,anyway hope say u no sneak go smoke shisha oh
[/size]
[size=3pt]Stop dey type in large font na! angry[/size]
Re: Critical Situation: When Silence Is Not Golden by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

[size=3pt]Stop dey type in large font na! angry[/size]
hahaha,sometimes we goTta try new things
Re: Critical Situation: When Silence Is Not Golden by englishmart(m): 5:54am On Dec 30, 2014
there's no evidence the wife killed herself

Btw op. Where is the source?
Re: Critical Situation: When Silence Is Not Golden by Claroo(m): 7:22am On Dec 30, 2014
Wats d Title of dis Nollywood story smiley
Re: Critical Situation: When Silence Is Not Golden by Demichaels: 8:31am On Dec 30, 2014
Cutehector4u:

Can u really blame the law objectively? remember
judges are not magicians. by the circumstances
of this case, every one will easily conclude that
the man murdered her
Re: Critical Situation: When Silence Is Not Golden by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 30, 2014
Demichaels:

the man murdered her
yeah.me too... I reason with u...ur right...i would blame the story as well
Re: Critical Situation: When Silence Is Not Golden by Janeify(f): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2014
Some silent treatment can make one act stupidly and confused .

It helps sometimes but i will put the blame on the guy,maybe the woman felt guilty ,insecured which made her commit suicide. So directly /indirectly, he killed her
Re: Critical Situation: When Silence Is Not Golden by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 30, 2014
Demichaels:

the man murdered her

The average Nigerian will easily conclude that the man murdered her.

You don't solve a homicide case by mere guessing at who or what did the killing.

You follow leads, you bring in witnesses, everything at a crime scene from the victim's body to the position of the furniture can be considered evidence.

Systematically processing the scene can dramatically increase the chances of solving the crime - not just by guessing.

According to your story, the husband didn't hit anyone, not even the promiscuous wife, so what happened to the collection of forensic evidence and fingerprints?

This is jungle justice, I wouldn't be surprised a bit if this went down somewhere in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

LOL!!! what is this kid looking for? / To Those Ladies With Cheating Boyfriends / Husbands.. / 10 Bad Habits That Drain Your Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.