Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Banks Online Banking Platforms You Should Avoid Like A Plague - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banks Online Banking Platforms You Should Avoid Like A Plague (961 Views)

7 Online Businesses You Must Avoid Like A Plague / Using Mastercards Issued By Nigerian Banks Online. Issues!? / Online Banking Offerings by Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banks Online Banking Platforms You Should Avoid Like A Plague by EARN: 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hope this helps you

GTBANK top list of my worst Online banking platform lately especially since 22nd Dec 2014 till date.

Recently have been having very terrible service on GTBANK online internet platform. Am sure a lot of people had experienced their hawkish style system. As i write this piece, am trying to still figure out while they messed up my account over this 4 days holiday. Several deductions without refund for 5 days running.

For God sake , transactions i did on 27th Dec 2014, were not posted even when they are GTBANK to GTBANK, those Pertaining to Quick teller or bills payment had been deducted even when the notification displayed showed FAILED as status.They arrogantly deduct your account for failed transactions without any remorse and you have to keep chasing them for days before they re-fund you back. i have noticed that their banking platform is only okay between the hours of 8am to 11.30am. Once it 's 12 noon till next day 8 am you have a 50-50% chance of making a successful bills payment. Avoid them as no auto reversal for failed transaction is implemented. They will hold your money and manually try to confirm from third party whether the transaction went through.

DIAMOND BANK: The Platform here is entirely different and you need to be careful not to make mistake in transferring money when you log in with token. Though they also have auto reversal for failed transaction attempts

You cannot even pay for DSTV there meanwhile the GOtv option stares at you always. Their token design & use also requires use of your cerebral apart from fact that it is more expensive @ #4,000 than the normal #3,000 others charge

FIRSTBANK is more better as they implement auto-reversal for any failed transaction, so your money is there at least. All my failed transactions were deducted and reversed immediately. The only problem i have with them is that their Token always un-synchronise itself and thus lead to account blockage.

Please need advise on any other bank with better experience than this trio.................
Re: Banks Online Banking Platforms You Should Avoid Like A Plague by mrhello: 4:26am On Dec 30, 2014
That are all the same, none is absolutely beta. They hv their good side & d bad side as well.

Ironically, my Diamond platform hs bn more reliable than my firstbanks: all things being equal.
Re: Banks Online Banking Platforms You Should Avoid Like A Plague by dewlilly: 10:22am On Dec 30, 2014
@EARN Diamond Bank's tokens cost 1,500 and that was effective April 2013. Please visit the nearest branch to process yours.

(1) (Reply)

Starting Up A Business In Warri / Diamond Bank In Fraud Mess / Have You Heard About The 22 Year Old That Made $15,000 From 1 Instagram Post?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.