Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars (3351 Views)

HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. / PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC / Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsYpUgbJSlg
From the Horses mouth Ngozi Iweala in an interview with Al-Jazeera stated $10 billion was still unaccounted for from NNPC. As far as i'm concerned it's $20 billion dollars,she stated $9.2 billion out of $20 billion was spent on Kerosene subsidy,but this was not appropriated by the National Assembly so that makes the spending illegal,every amount spent by NNPC,is supposed to be captured in the budget. This extra budgetary expenditure is illegal before the law and a crime,because the extra $9.2 billion spent was'nt brought to the knowledge of the National Assembly and was'nt captured in the budget.As far as i'm concerned this was a way of covering up for half of the missing $20 billion. This audit that cost millions of dollars from PWC should be released,we all know NNPC is the most corrupt institution in this planet it's public knowledge and I have friends that work there or their parents worked there that will attest to this.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by surestsam(m): 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
#TeamGMB

10 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by Mathematical(f): 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hmm.. una sure sey this woman no be our president so

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mathematical:
She's one of the 5 President's running the country like OBJ stated in the book. Goodluck Jonathan is clueless in running the affairs that's is why he allowed people to steal $20 billions from the country,and this is a separate amount from the subsidy scam.

9 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by slimfit1(m): 2:12am On Dec 30, 2014
i cant talk now i'm receiving payment
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by chamboy(m): 2:17am On Dec 30, 2014
After, this interview she kept quiet

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by chamboy(m): 2:18am On Dec 30, 2014
GMB wen u enter just force dem to use Ms Dynamics
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by oduastates: 2:26am On Dec 30, 2014
Thieves

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by egift(m): 2:27am On Dec 30, 2014
Corruption everywhere. Sanusi God bless you, else nobody would have know.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by menesheh(m): 2:36am On Dec 30, 2014
Good
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by LogicPower(m): 2:42am On Dec 30, 2014
History will NOT be kind to GEJ for letting so many members of the cabal and the super-corrupt to get away with so much, so easily under his watch!

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by tit(f): 2:53am On Dec 30, 2014
surestsam:
#TeamGMB
your father

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by tit(f): 2:54am On Dec 30, 2014
Mathematical:
your mama

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by tit(f): 2:54am On Dec 30, 2014
seges:

She's one of the 5 President's running the country like OBJ stated in the book. Goodluck Jonathan is clueless in running the affairs that's is why he allowed people to steal $20 billions from the country,and this is a separate amount from the subsidy scam.
your papa
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by tit(f): 2:55am On Dec 30, 2014
egift:
Corruption everywhere. Sanusi God bless you, else nobody would have know.
your father

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by tit(f): 2:56am On Dec 30, 2014
oduastates:
Thieves

your village is a theif

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by tit(f): 2:56am On Dec 30, 2014
LogicPower:
History will NOT be kind to GEJ for letting so many members of the cabal and the super-corrupt to get away with so much, so easily under his watch!

your papa

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by egift(m): 3:07am On Dec 30, 2014
tit:
your father

tit:
your mama

tit:
your papa

tit:
your village is a theif

^^^^^^
This is how pathetic Jonathan and his supporters have become. Nigerians will kick out this Corruption come Feb. 2015.

11 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by princeandex: 3:26am On Dec 30, 2014
surestsam:
#TeamGMB

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by princeandex: 3:27am On Dec 30, 2014
seges:

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by princeandex: 3:28am On Dec 30, 2014
oduastates:
Thieves

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by princeandex: 3:29am On Dec 30, 2014
tit:

your father

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by princeandex: 3:31am On Dec 30, 2014
chamboy:
After, this interview she kept quiet

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by princeandex: 3:31am On Dec 30, 2014
chamboy:
GMB wen u enter just force dem to use Ms Dynamics

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by Burger01(m): 4:52am On Dec 30, 2014
This corruption is massive. Please arrest and kill them all angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by tolustx(m): 5:32am On Dec 30, 2014
Wow
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by SupremeTeam: 5:47am On Dec 30, 2014
oduastates:
Thieves

Nah your oil?

Wetin concern you leper with our oil?

Have you not said we should go and drink it?

Fool.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by LRNZH(m): 6:07am On Dec 30, 2014
If not for constant stealing (which is not corruotion)

See where we would have been as a nation

https://www.nairaland.com/2067016/photos-what-true-value-10billion
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:09am On Dec 30, 2014
Sanusi was actually right. The most intelligent person from the north ever emerged as the governor of the CBN. I really enjoyed his policy during his tenure. It favours the masses. Tell me I shouldn't vote out this stupid man from otuoke that so much gives corruption a freedom in Nigeria. If you like, vote on sentiment during 2015 selection, u go suffer am.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by Flets: 6:15am On Dec 30, 2014
Ok..... Where is the report? All I see is another failed APC lie and propaganda ( as ususal)
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by Guidette(f): 6:19am On Dec 30, 2014
Abeg can someone help me merge these two pics to make one. Thanks in advance.

Jonathan's head
[img]http://4.bp..com/-tIDmySc1hZA/Uo0HgUFPKKI/AAAAAAACOaY/VPB1xZPQ3VM/s1600/President-Goodluck-Jonathan.jpg[/img]

Coconut
[img]http://www.ivaper.eu/File_Catalogo/115252coconutcandy7435.jpg[/img]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars by dridowu: 6:56am On Dec 30, 2014
Alrit Good Morning Nigerians but am yet to watch the video, pls i need d transcript before i comment properly but before that
Buhari for Change
Change for Nigeria
Nigeria for Greatness

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In London / Akwa Ibom State Government Names New Head of Service / The Southsouth Voices Against Biafra Agitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.