Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Watch The Watcher: Response To Obasanjo's My Watch Launched - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch The Watcher: Response To Obasanjo's My Watch Launched (881 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari / Yinka Odumakin Launches His Book 'watch The Watcher,' In Response To OBJ'S Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Watcher: Response To Obasanjo's My Watch Launched by edoyad(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2014

The book catalogues activities of the former President Olusegun Obasanjo as experienced by Yinka Odumakin during the time the former President was at the helm of affairs in the country.

The launch was attended by former Ogun State governor, Olusegun Osoba, frontline lawyer Ayo Adebanjo, writer Odia Ofeimun, the Minister of Police Affairs, Alhaji Abdul Jelili Adesiyan, and representatives of some government officials.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/29/yinka-odumakin-launches-his-book-watch-watcher-response-former-president-obasanjo

grin Couldn't help laughing after seeing this, this Yinka is a case.
Re: Watch The Watcher: Response To Obasanjo's My Watch Launched by nke001: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
edoyad:

grin Couldn't help laughing after seeing this, this Yinka is a case.

Olusegun Obasanjo ; My Watch
Yinka Odumakin ; Watch the Watcher
Wole Soyinka : Watch and Prey

The Trilogy of Watch in Nigeria's Politics.

And here is the link to Watch and Prey by wole Soyinka

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/24/watch-and-pray-watch-and-prey-wole-soyinka
Re: Watch The Watcher: Response To Obasanjo's My Watch Launched by edoyad(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
nke001:

Olusegun Obasanjo ; My Watch
Yinka Odumakin ; Watch the Watcher
Wole Soyinka : Watch and Prey

The Trilogy of Watch in Nigeria's Politics.

And here is the link to Watch and Prey by wole Soyinka

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/24/watch-and-pray-watch-and-prey-wole-soyinka

Thanks , hadn't seen that.
Re: Watch The Watcher: Response To Obasanjo's My Watch Launched by major466(m): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
Watch the Watcher. A perfect Title to counter "My Watch. Let's see how OBJ react to the allegations raised in the book.
Re: Watch The Watcher: Response To Obasanjo's My Watch Launched by Blackfire(m): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
watch our votes by seun
Re: Watch The Watcher: Response To Obasanjo's My Watch Launched by Alicante: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
Obj's: My Watch
Yinka O's: Watch the Watcher
Wole S's: Watch and Prey

....it's an endless series, can't wait for
Watch out
Watch your step
Watch it
Watch your mouth/tongue
Watch your back
Not my Watch
..and for we guys we keep watching....to Watch and Learn... cheesy
Re: Watch The Watcher: Response To Obasanjo's My Watch Launched by nduchucks: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
@edoyad, the non Northerner. How market in Kaduna South or Soutern Zaria na, abi you've moved to Plateau?

At any rate Merry Christmas. Dan Kaduna
Re: Watch The Watcher: Response To Obasanjo's My Watch Launched by iluvnaija: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wack title!
Re: Watch The Watcher: Response To Obasanjo's My Watch Launched by Kenai: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Now waiting for Femi Fani-Kayode's book, "My Take."
Re: Watch The Watcher: Response To Obasanjo's My Watch Launched by tomakint: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
This is what Obj loves, he hardly enjoys being shown some respects as an 'Elder Statesman' so to speak! Well done, Yinka Odumakin for that bold step....

(1) (Reply)

P.D.P Can't Find Drivers To Take Gej's Campaign Vehicles Frm Kadunna To Kano / 2015: APC Welcomes Jonathan’s Commitment To Free, Fair & Violence-free Polls / An Open Letter To The Linda Ikeji Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.