Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

What Is A Old Man Like Buhari Still Looking For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is A Old Man Like Buhari Still Looking For? (764 Views)

Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is A Old Man Like Buhari Still Looking For? by kemitwarrior: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
"They are too old” "What is a old man like Buhari still looking for? "He should make way for young fresh blood with novel ideas". My question is when did youthfulness become a toga and stamp for honesty, intelligence, probity and accountability? They want youths to rule, Yes! youths like Evans Bipi, Chidi Lloyds who turned Rivers state house of assembly into a theater of war, Youths like Lucky Igbinedion and James Ibori, who looted their state treasury dry, youths n the national assembly and state house of assembly who do nothing but collect money every month.
Every day, you hear tales of theft, 419, armed robbery, kidnapping, cultism, ritual killings, terrorism and sundry crimes. Which age bracket features most in these crimes? The same youths who cry that Buhari is too old to rule. This is a huge contradiction.Besides,the youthful Goodluck himself is not a fresh blood, he has been there since 1999. So, "this Buhari is too old" song is old already! Sing a new one!!

“We can stop corruption. It is very easy. It is a moral issue. If the leaders have the moral will to change, if the parents have the moral will of dos and don’ts in the family, the children must be brought up with some strong ethical values in the family, which they will carry to outside world.Corruption is everywhere but we can stop corruption in Nigeria if we stand up for it. If the leader is not corrupt, the people around him will not be corrupt. If the head of the fish is rotten, the body is also rotten. There is no leader that stands up against corruption that will have corrupt people around him because they know they would not go away with it. So, they cannot shift the blame.

We the so called middle age are more corupt than the old politicians, if any youth ever get to be the president of this country Nigeria will be doomed for life because if GEJ is worth $200m 2day and has spent only 6yrs in power tell me what will happen if a youth becomes president.

As for me, i want the good old 80s back, and if it is going to take a 70 year old to bring back the 80's well so be it

In the 80s, we slept with our doors open without fear

In the 80s, the naira was almost equivalent to the dollar during Buhari's regime

In the 80s we had functioning refineries , courtesy GMB

In the 80s,religious bigotry never existed

The goodies of the 80s are endless. May God return the Nigeria of the 80s and may He return GMB.

1 Like

Re: What Is A Old Man Like Buhari Still Looking For? by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
must it be buhari?
Re: What Is A Old Man Like Buhari Still Looking For? by Elslim: 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
must it be buhari?
Noo... buht can u think of anyone else at dis time of need??

1 Like

Re: What Is A Old Man Like Buhari Still Looking For? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nigerians are so stupid.
Can't you say No to the endless cycle of old cargos! A harbouring nation of illiterate.
Re: What Is A Old Man Like Buhari Still Looking For? by kemitwarrior: 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
must it be buhari?

If you had an opportunity to say goodbye to poverty , i mean long lasting end to poverty,not your typical goodluck jonathan envelop handout he typically gives you his media propagandists. A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY TO SAY BYE BYE TO POVERTY FOR GOOD IN YOUR LIFE
I AMODENIGBO1 , WOULD YOU TAKE IT OR INSULT HIM THAT WHY MUST IT BE HIM TO BRING IT TO YOU.

WE DONT HATE GOODLUCK OR BUHARI'S FACE, WE STAND FOR WHAT HE BELIEVES I AND WHAT HE CAN DO TO TRANSFORM NIGERIA

WE CANNOT SITBACK AND ALLOW OUR GREAT NATION TO SUFFER NEGLECT

NO LONGER SHALL WE NEGLECT THE GREATEST RESOURCE IN NIGERIA.OUR HUMAN RESOURCES ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT.IT IS NOT THE OIL IN THE NIGER DELTA , OR THE SOLID MINERALS IN THE NORTH, OUR GREATEST IS YOU, THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA

NIGERIANS NEED A STRONG AND COURAGEOUS LEADER WHO IS NOT AFAID OF VESTED INTERESTS AND WHO IS READY TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT, AND THAT PERSON IS GMB

2 Likes

Re: What Is A Old Man Like Buhari Still Looking For? by Ezedon(m): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
We need nothing but digital president
Re: What Is A Old Man Like Buhari Still Looking For? by 3DCYCLOPS: 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Cheddas for his next 4 generations to come..
Re: What Is A Old Man Like Buhari Still Looking For? by 3DCYCLOPS: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
Cheddas for his next 4 generations to come..

As do all nigerians...

ok politicians.
Re: What Is A Old Man Like Buhari Still Looking For? by jamace(m): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
Note that Buhari was head of that military board in those days. Therefore, with a phone call to military board, Buhari can get the certificates.
So, why is buhari afraid of presenting his certificates?
Re: What Is A Old Man Like Buhari Still Looking For? by kemitwarrior: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ezedon:
We need nothing but digital president

it's very ostensible dat GEJ has no interest of d masses @ heart. He's d worst president nigerians hav eva produced, Who is benefiting from the Goodluck Administration.
I pity all these tannoids who are paid crumbs to shame themselves, sell their birthright like EASU , and rubbish this children for their unborn children, it is a shame .D level of poverty in dis country is too high likewise d level of corruption which has Made few millionaires at the expense of millions of puperized citizens. Can you see how great they are. Even boastful of carring for few and allowing the rest to remain in abject poverty. Dia ris God ooooooo!!!!!!! We have a shameless and careless sitting president. Boasting on how PDP corruptly enrich their members to the detriment of Nigerians. This crop of Nigerian youth are a sorry set, they are everywhere, shouting Buhari is too old,meanwhile youths are unemployed, those who went for interview killed, students were at home for 1 year, billions and trillions missing. Billion of naira is been stolen on day basis and only what we got in return is scrapyard locomotive trains same goes with our national road and airport. Imagine some die hard Jonathan's support group saying our filthy airport is the best in Africa and one of the best in the. I employ those who know nothing near to the best should pay a visit to Namibia and South Africa airport and see difference is clear. Until when nigerians learn how to criticising government on service delivery nothing like first class service delivery will ever be seen in Nigeria. I see this present government worse and best corrupt of all time in the story of Nigeria.As for me and myselfand i, Voting for Jonathan will perpetuate Corruption. - Voting for Buhari will reduce corruption to the barest minimum, bring accountability and position PDP to monitor APC (since they already know all the means of looting). Vote for Change!

Make we siddon dey look , while they display dangote,alakija and co as dividends of democracy in Nigeria
Gej has made the billionaires smile to the bank,while wejust dey siddon dey look

1 Like

Re: What Is A Old Man Like Buhari Still Looking For? by Rizstar: 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
He forgot his kidney in Aso rock when he went for the centenary award
Re: What Is A Old Man Like Buhari Still Looking For? by kemitwarrior: 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
Rizstar:
He forgot his kidney in Aso rock when he went for the centenary award

Typical Silly TANNOID, with nothing to say,on auto pilot mode, just copy and paste posts , making no sense, and cannot argue or intelligently say something

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Dismisses 203 Soldiers After Secret Night Trial / MBF Wants Asari Dokunbo Arrested / Kasapreko Suspends N9.3bn ‘alomo Bitters’ Factory In Nigeria Over Counterfeiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.