Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Does The Release Of Pepper Signal We Are Entering A New Age? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Does The Release Of Pepper Signal We Are Entering A New Age? (629 Views)

Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand / Hoax Alert:cosmic Rays From Mars Entering Earth / Cosmic Rays Entering Earth From Mars 2nite.pls Switch Off Ur Fone Tonight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Release Of Pepper Signal We Are Entering A New Age? by Peppertronica: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
Technology defines our society to the extent we seem to revolve around it, especially when you look at how the different phases our society goes through are defined the new emerging technologies we humans developed. Fire. The wheel. Printing press. Steam engine. Light bulb. Atomic bomb. With the release of the humanoid Pepper next month, I wonder are we entering a new age as a result?

The age of affordable intelligent humanoid robots.
Re: Does The Release Of Pepper Signal We Are Entering A New Age? by Truth24(m): 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
Steps aside
Re: Does The Release Of Pepper Signal We Are Entering A New Age? by Peppertronica: 6:53am On Jan 01, 2015
Response is so underwhelming, Pepper will not be a success.
Re: Does The Release Of Pepper Signal We Are Entering A New Age? by kemiola89(f): 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
I hope not angry ! Our jobs is at stake, what would be left for us to do when humanoid robots takes over all our jobs and possibly take over our lives undecided . These inventors are just out to make money, they do not care about the effect of their inventions on human. With all these technology advancement, I'm afraid for the future of the human race.
Re: Does The Release Of Pepper Signal We Are Entering A New Age? by jahbiz: 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
My only fear is that these people

may use their inventions to wipe

away the entire Africa continent

because as far as science/technology is

concern we are no where to be

found on the list.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Trial Site And New Testament King Herold’s Palace Discovered In Jerusalem / 6 Apps You Can't Miss / Amazing Facts About Whatapp As Revealed By Whatapp Infographic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.