Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know (20979 Views)

I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune / 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by Cutesexy1(f): 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
the main contest is between muhammadu and goodluck
Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by yuio33: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
shocked grin
Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by Precious91(m): 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
embarassed
190:

How long have u been doing drugs?
undecided
190:

How long have u been doing drugs?
Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by Coldfeet(f): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
Time wasters!!!

Its only

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for 2015 cool
Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by Frankiss44(m): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
donphilopus:
Do we know GEJ as well?! I'm very certain that Oluremi Sonaiya and Chekwas Okorie would have been more popular than him if he were not the Incumbent. All he enjoys is his Incumbency's Status. As for me, I know only 2 Presidential Candidates, they are Buhari and others!

That's because you come from a family of clowns....
Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by bamto(m): 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sonaiya will make a better candidate than GEJ and GMB combined. Intelligence is key. Why young ones will support cluelesness, nepotism, heartlessness, fanaticism still beats me. Why can't we sell a better credible alternative?

2 Likes

Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by Frankiss44(m): 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Cutesexy1:
the main contest is between muhammadu and goodluck

Sorry dude.... I beg to disagree. There is no contest as far as 2015 is concerned. GEJ is strolling to ASO Rock for another 4 years
Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by Newkidoo(m): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
I know them.. Is just that I never paid attention to their personality since I know who the cap fits already..

Sai buhari 2015..

1 Like

Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by yuio33: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
lipsrsealed cool

Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by ibson99(m): 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Who are this guys? And who is that Rafiu Salau talking about creating a whole state for unemployed Nigerians? You already have a country full of unemployed people so a special state won't be necessary niccur! Bunch of yahoos!

1 Like

Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by phlame(m): 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
jingh:
After buhari I don't know anybody for now.

GMB for president.

Pliz change ur profile picture
Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
Abeg una see my sericoco?
Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
Politics na wah
Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by yuio33: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by Orikinla(m): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
#iVoteNigeria is calling on all voters not to sell your votes to any political party or political contestant in the 2015 elections.

#iVoteNigeria is a voluntary pro-democracy campaign to promote free and fair election and expose electoral malpractices by word of mouth mass communication using GSM phones and tablets, emails and social network sites to exchange messages with all the GSM users in Nigeria.

Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by jingh(f): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
phlame:

Pliz change ur profile picture
reason
Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by phlame(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
jingh:
reason

lipsrsealed

Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hehehe grin grin grin one thing is certain this this coming elections.....

NON and I mean it.... NON OF THEM IN THIS LIST IS GONNA SMELL THE FABRIC OF THE PRESIDENTIAL SEAT NOT TO TALK OF OF EVEN SEEING THE FABRIC..... WASTED MONEY ON FORMS.....

THIS IS AN ELECTION BETWEEN GEJ AND GMB ALONE.... NO ONE ELSE AS FAR AS i KNOW....
Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by jingh(f): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
phlame:

lipsrsealed
I was forced to look at your profile but I didn't see your picture there, if you are sure of looking good, u will put ya pics there.

Don't Ve time talking with little boys on nairaland.

Matured mind speak to matured mind
Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by drey076(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Na only GMB i know oooo

1 Like

Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by Nazacent: 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
Point of correction OP, I will assume it was lack of information. You should never in your lifetime address the late Biafra leader Odimegwu Ojukwu as a lieutenant colonel. If you must know he died as a general. The first ever graduate to join the nigerian military
Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by noblesteph(f): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
what of Mr IBU...op...modify dat abeg
Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by princeisoDeLaw(m): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
egift:
Since they don't like Jonathan's Failures, they should join forces with APC to kick out Corruption.
. What rubbish are u saying? Don't u have thinking faculty? Istead buhari king of boko haram I rather vote for any of d rest
Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
themejiwalker:
I only want to know one man.
His past records speak for him already.

GMB all the way come 2015
you are a fool

1 Like

Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Frankiss44:

Sorry dude.... I beg to disagree. There is no contest as far as 2015 is concerned. GEJ is strolling to ASO Rock for another 4 years
you are a fool
Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by Ekeke1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
We may never know them.
Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
dapsoneh:
Sonaiya all Dd way grin

#team Sonaiya

1 Like

Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ow come we aren't hearin bout dese guys. Or is som1 somwhere frustrating their campaign efforts or they aint just effective in being heard.

1 Like

Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by damilola231(f): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
So they are yet to step down even as it's all about GEJ and GMB.... I wish a better person among them can get more publicity like GEJ and GMB tho

1 Like

Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by phemmie06(m): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
Na wa o, who know these people. Anyway Maga must pay

1 Like

Re: 9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know by Frankiss44(m): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
toecyne:

you are a fool

And so is the fool that gave birth to your sorry as.s

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Admirable Virtue Of Dame Patience Jonathan By Florence Ozor / Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa / Wike Hands Over New Federal High Court Complex To Chief Judge Of Federal Court(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.