Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case (7712 Views)

Nigerian Bar Association Begins Probe Of Saraki’s Lawyers For Walking-out At CCT / Probe Saraki’s Lawyers For Walking Out On CCT, SERAP Tells NBA / Boko Haram: NBA Issues 21-day Ultimatum To FG, Prepares 50 Lawyers For Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
fnep2smooth:

That's what everybody is saying Even some police women.
the guy that call my dad is nowhere to be fine.
Am scared cos they may kill him there

Pray hard they won't kill him

It might take time but victory is certain.

Call your Church members and pastor to pray with you.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by fnep2smooth(m): 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Pray hard they won't kill him

It might take time but victory is certain.

Call your Church members and pastor to pray with you.
Thanks so much
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by fnep2smooth(m): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
DLioness:
I rly feel ur plight. Go to dm in imo state. All I knw it's a lawyr dt cn hlp u go and search, go to law firms, legal aids, lawyrs in ur church etc
Thanks..... things is really hard cos we are in festive period. Most of this lawyers and some firms are busy with there Christmas celebration.
That's why the case is slow
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by DLioness(f): 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
fnep2smooth:

Thanks..... things is really hard cos we are in festive period. Most of this lawyers and some firms are busy with there Christmas celebration.
That's why the case is slow
I wish u all d bst.
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by maclatunji: 12:29am On Dec 31, 2014
fnep2smooth:
please Mod,
I Don't know if this is the right section to write this but I can't find Legal thread or anything concerning legal stuff so I have to write this here. this is my story.

I just finished my one year industrial training in Abuja, then I got a sad news from home that some police from umuahia zone 9 division came to arrest my dad for murder two weeks ago. so when I came back from Abuja on 21 that's when I got the full story from my mum and it goes like this :

My dad works for the imo state rescue mission and he is in charge of ngor okpala and some other local government. so he got a call from his co worker last three weeks that a man had an accident along owerri - aba road. so he rush there with his boys to take the body to the hospital, so before he could reach there some passer by and okada has taken the man to the hospital so he has to drive there, that's when he discovered that the man that had the accident was is former worker in the imo state rescue mission. so after the incident the people of the dead man accused my dad of killing the man. this issue was addressed in owerri police station and they find my dad not guilty.

three days after the man's brother went to umuahia zone 9 to unlawfully arrest my dad and right now my dad is in the prison for a crime he didn't commit. the police are asking for money and we have spend up to 100k still no success. and the worst of it. the people who arrest my dad is no where to be find and according to the police man that talked to my elder brother, he said they only brought him there to kill him and in the statement they wrote. they only mention one witness who claim to see my dad on a HIGH way using stick and knives to kill the man and later throw away the body by side the road ( this accident happened right in front of a market and people are around) so how did they come up with such allegations.

Am confused and I don't know what to do. the police are asking for more money and we have two witnesses that have been to the police station that my dad is innocent but the police don't want to release him. the police are asking us to bring the three people who took the man to the hospital. but how can we know those people and right now the man that accused my dad is no where to be find for 3weeks now.
pls help..
your advice is highly needed.

update

some witnesses we meet are afraid to go and testify because the police can arrest them ad demand for bail which will be more than 10k
right now we are weak . we told them to charge it to court but they refused.

No investigation
No thing No thing.

someone just show up in a station and accuse someone and they didn't do any investigation and they came to arrest him.. is that proper.
my house feels empty like I lost my dad.

pls someone should advice

my dad name is
Chief Richard Ekenma

Currently in Criminal investigation department (CID)
Zone 9 umuahia, Abia state.

The number of the SUPO in charge of the case is

cc

Seun
OAM4J
Afam4eva
maclatunji
Ngwakwe
Ikenna351

Your story if true has awfulness written all over it. You need to stop begging the police and get a decent lawyer. Lawyers on Nairaland, over to you.
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by fnep2smooth(m): 6:36am On Dec 31, 2014
maclatunji:

Your story if true has awfulness written all over it. You need to stop begging the police and get a decent lawyer. Lawyers on Nairaland, over to you.
Thanks but I don't know how to reach them
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by fnep2smooth(m): 6:50am On Dec 31, 2014
Seun
OAM4J
Afam4eva
maclatunji
Ngwakwe
Ikenna351
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by manmade(m): 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
Approach a lawyer and brief him . He knows wat to do
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by fnep2smooth(m): 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
manmade:
Right now we are doing some calls. And I believed positive stuff will certainly come up..
Thanks to people who give me some number to call

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by Boss13: 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
You can either get your lawyer to write a petition to the inspector general of police indicting the state commissioner of complicity and insisting on bribe. Don't forget to include the divisional police officer too. The police should be then ones going to the witnesses and not you bringing witnesses to the police station.

Your lawyers can take the matter further by publishing the petition in newspapers. When your dad finally gets outs and surely he will if you do this. She the Nigerian police for injustice, include the inspector general of police, the state commissioner of police, the divisional police officer and the people you gave bribe to. However, I must ask you to have documentary evidence that you have given out bribes to the police and also if your dad's co-worker was the one who committed the crime, he should be arrested
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by Boss13: 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
manmade:

Trust me not all lawyers know what to do
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by DLioness(f): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
Boss13:

Trust me not all lawyers know what to do
na lie
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by MayorofLagos(m): 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
fnep2smooth:
please Mod,
I Don't know if this is the right section to write this but I can't find Legal thread or anything concerning legal stuff so I have to write this here. this is my story.

I just finished my one year industrial training in Abuja, then I got a sad news from home that some police from umuahia zone 9 division came to arrest my dad for murder two weeks ago. so when I came back from Abuja on 21 that's when I got the full story from my mum and it goes like this :

My dad works for the imo state rescue mission and he is in charge of ngor okpala and some other local government. so he got a call from his co worker last three weeks that a man had an accident along owerri - aba road. so he rush there with his boys to take the body to the hospital, so before he could reach there some passer by and okada has taken the man to the hospital so he has to drive there, that's when he discovered that the man that had the accident was is former worker in the imo state rescue mission. so after the incident the people of the dead man accused my dad of killing the man. this issue was addressed in owerri police station and they find my dad not guilty.

three days after the man's brother went to umuahia zone 9 to unlawfully arrest my dad and right now my dad is in the prison for a crime he didn't commit. the police are asking for money and we have spend up to 100k still no success. and the worst of it. the people who arrest my dad is no where to be find and according to the police man that talked to my elder brother, he said they only brought him there to kill him and in the statement they wrote. they only mention one witness who claim to see my dad on a HIGH way using stick and knives to kill the man and later throw away the body by side the road ( this accident happened right in front of a market and people are around) so how did they come up with such allegations.

Am confused and I don't know what to do. the police are asking for more money and we have two witnesses that have been to the police station that my dad is innocent but the police don't want to release him. the police are asking us to bring the three people who took the man to the hospital. but how can we know those people and right now the man that accused my dad is no where to be find for 3weeks now.
pls help..

update

some witnesses we meet are afraid to go and testify because the police can arrest them ad demand for bail which will be more than 10k

No investigation
No thing No thing.

someone just show up in a station and accuse someone and they didn't do any investigation and they came to arrest him.. is that proper.

Update

the police are asking for money to perform autopsy and we should bring fuel money before they can come from umuahia to owerri where the accident happens for investigation. We try to plead for them to understand but the man said if we fails to do anything, my dad will be there till April next year and they will charger him for murder case.

WHAT KIND OF COUNTRY IS THIS
No investigation
No autopsy
The accuser is no where to be find
All they want is money, money money

my dad name is
Richard Ekenma

The number of the SUPO in charge of the case is

cc

Seun
OAM4J
Afam4eva
maclatunji
Ngwakwe
Ikenna351

The strongest defense for your dad is a written document absolving him of the murder after it was investigated. The police has no authority to rule on guilt...but giving allowance that Nigerian police does not operate by the books....nevertheless they released your dad from jail and set him free.

Is there documentaion of this discharge?
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by edababa007(m): 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
I FEEL YOUR PAIN BRO.... IF YOUR DAD IS STILL WITH THE POLICE, KINDLY VISIT THE BELOW ADDRESS ONCE THE HOLIDAY IS OVER:

PUBLIC COMPLAINTS COMMISSION,
72,SCHOOL ROAD SECRETARIAT,
UMUAHIA, TEL: 08030928737
ATTN: HON. KALU UDUMA

THEY WILL RENDER FREE SERVICES FOR YOU.... TAKE CARE

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by fnep2smooth(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2015
MayorofLagos:

The strongest defense for your dad is a written document absolving him of the murder after it was investigated. The police has no authority to rule on guilt...but giving allowance that Nigerian police does not operate by the books....nevertheless they released your dad from jail and set him free.

Is there documentaion of this discharge?
No I don't think they give him any document
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by fnep2smooth(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2015
edababa007:
I FEEL YOUR PAIN BRO.... IF YOUR DAD IS STILL WITH THE POLICE, KINDLY VISIT THE BELOW ADDRESS ONCE THE HOLIDAY IS OVER:

PUBLIC COMPLAINTS COMMISSION,
72,SCHOOL ROAD SECRETARIAT,
UMUAHIA, TEL: 08030928737
ATTN: HON. KALU UDUMA

THEY WILL RENDER FREE SERVICES FOR YOU....
TAKE CARE

Thanks I will do just that on Monday
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by vdavydenko: 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hi there! If you need some lawyer help, you should ask professional for it. You can easily find one on the web. I always use different agencies like http://my-bankruptcy-law-advisor.com in such situations. It will help you totally great
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by fnep2smooth(m): 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
I think I will give up on this fight..
Nobody to help.
What a country.
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by fnep2smooth(m): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
fnep2smooth:
please Mod,

pls help..

update

No investigation
No thing No thing.

Update

the police are asking for money to perform autopsy and we should bring fuel money before they can come from umuahia to owerri where the accident happens for investigation. We try to plead for them to understand but the man said if we fails to do anything, my dad will be there till April next year and they will charger him for murder case.

WHAT KIND OF COUNTRY IS THIS
The investigation is been done and he was find not guilty.
The autopsy is been carried out and for the past three weeks... no report has been made.
All they want is money, money money

my dad name is
Richard Ekenma

The number of the IPO in charge of the case is
08037862017 ( Mr omoh )

cc

Seun
OAM4J
Afam4eva
maclatunji
Ngwakwe
Ikenna351

Pls someone should help. We have no money to keep giving to all this police and they done want to help the case.. my dad has been detained for 2 months now..
Seun
OAM4J
Afam4eva
maclatunji
Ngwakwe
Ikenna351

Please help me on this matter...
I have no place to go.
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by fnep2smooth(m): 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
Pls don't just view. pls try to comment
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by Ghandi12: 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
fnep2smooth:
Seun OAM4J Afam4eva
maclatunji Ngwakwe
Ikenna351

Reading your story for the first time. How did it end bro.
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by praise007: 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
add this number on whatsapp police complaints number 08057000003. or call this police complaint number 08057000001
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by fnep2smooth(m): 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ghandi12:

Reading your story for the first time. How did it end bro.
he is still in detention till now, i have to create another thread yesterday

www.nairaland.com/2992009/please-need-humble-advice-dad

(sixteen months after) to see if i can stilll get help cos the family has run out of idea.
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by Disuqudus(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2017
Am writing this on behalf of the poor boy in this image below. he was born in Lagos NIGERIA, he was the first born of his parent, he has two brother and one sister while he play foot ball but suddenly he couldn't be able to participate again since he got right leg dislocation. I started hearing some terrible voices such as am your relatives am your friends, am your mother and different evil voices but its hard for me to believe
.. all this voices keep saying we have used you for ritual, your destiny is for us not for you anymore, the voice comes in crowd sometimes saying your destiny just bring us money, its huge that can feed the world this terrible voices claiming to be whom I know still its hard for me to believe because I never once witness such things and never been in that kind of situation. I was confused later this voices start tormenting my life physically by telling me this is what will happen to you now and it happened to me instantly physically, my mom proved me she his the one with that voice and all my siblings with my girl friend proved me , they chased me out of the house, because I prayed every night to fight this voices. this girl come in different way to threaten me not to say or tell anybody what they have done for me, she came in a big bird and turn to her and sometimes she will wake me up at midnight but i won't know how she get to my side, she will make me understand we're about to used your destiny again.. they started doing me different kind of evil .. I started running to different places such as churches and mosque they're all afraid of this voices... some churches declare they can't fight this evil with just jesus name and some just tell me they just gave them money not to pray or support me..later the voices keep saying we have used your destiny, no one is going to fight for you except the person is not in need of money and your going to die.. So I decide to run out of Lagos to the state where NIGERIA president is located Abuja for help of human right and for the help of the whole NIGERIAN....

I need your advice to tackle this

Please help me and don't ignore me
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by fnep2smooth(m): 1:57am On Nov 02, 2019
December will make it 5years my Dad has be facing trial that keep adjoining every time for 5years.

please pray for us its not easy.
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by Toosure70: 4:21am On Nov 02, 2019
God of mercy.
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:09am On Nov 02, 2019
fnep2smooth:
December will make it 5years my Dad has be facing trial that keep adjoining every time for 5years.

please pray for us its not easy.

Has the matter been taken to court?
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by fnep2smooth(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

Has the matter been taken to court?
yes sir for 5 years nowde keep adjoining it
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
fnep2smooth:

yes sir for 5 years nowde keep adjoining it
Have the lawyers not moved for court bail? The Judge should query the Police.
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by fnep2smooth(m): 6:44am On Nov 03, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

Have the lawyers not moved for court bail? The Judge should query the Police.
the lawyer havent request for bail.....................they are still on witness stage for 5 years now
Re: Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case by juman(m): 6:52am On Nov 03, 2019
This is a small case.

Go to a very big SAN office and explain to them your situation.
There are some big SAN that would handle this kind of small case for free.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ortom: We Spend ₦700 Million Monthly On Pensioners / Jonathan Breaks Silence On Bayelsa Crisis, Knocks Sy / Tambuwal, Nwoko, Oba Elegushi, Others To Receive Peace Achievers Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.