Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,833 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. (1907 Views)

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / 95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. / 10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by sheddyboy: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
It came as a shock when i heard a lady plainly stated that "all women are ashewo" then i started thinking, i looked at the society, the nature & behaviours of our young gals, the value of virginity today compared to the good old days, & i couldn't help but agreed with her to a greater percentage that "nowadays women are prostitutes". now before any gal spill any insult here, she need to first tell us, what is the most suitable english word for a gal who gave out her womanhood, her dignity (virginity) to a man who probably don't know her parents nor paid a kobo on her head as bride price.. whats your take on this?
Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
don't generalise!

or is your mum, your sisters or your female relatives prostitutes?

And if u need d definition of the word prostitute, check a dico

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
What da!!!...Okay, Please no one should insult the OP.
I understand how you feel OP, Because the level of immorality and casual sex these days is alarming; But that's not why you should generalise, At least you can say "most women".
But it's annoying what some ladies indulge in these days, Yes, The guys are also guilty, But they should know the kind of society we're in, The stigma and disgrace will always fall on the female folks.
Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by MrPearce(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
op. they will bring ur family into this. grin
Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by MizMyColi(f): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
Not surprised. You are a boy.
Seek wisdom.

It is profitable to direct.
Get understanding too.

4 Likes

Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by major466(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
It will be wrong to say all women are prostitutes.
Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by Elkewwty(f): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
OP

wat is ur definition of prostitute?
Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by sheddyboy: 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
don't generalise!

or is your mum, your sisters or your female relatives prostitutes?

And if u need d definition of the word prostitute, check a dico
my mum is outa this, nothing much to say bout my sisters.
Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by menix(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
Dis OP. Might b saying d truth considering pple get drunk dis season.

@OP..I support ur assertion provided u give mii som contacts of d close prostitude related to u cous I want to De-prostitude them..
Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by Newkidoo(m): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
MizMyColi:
Seek wisdom.

Get understanding too.
This girl Is really intelligent..

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by dre11(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
sheddyboy:
It came as a shock when i heard a lady plainly stated that "all women are ashewo" then i started thinking, i looked at the society, the nature & behaviours of our young gals, the value of virginity today compared to the good old days, & i couldn't help but agreed with her to a greater percentage that "nowadays women are prostitutes". now before any gal spill any insult here, she need to first tell us, what is the most suitable english word for a gal who gave out her womanhood, her dignity (virginity) to a man who probably don't know her parents nor paid a kobo on her head as bride price. whats your take on this?

The OP is definitely high on origin and monkey tail this evening.
From the emboldened parts
Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
prostitute..(n): a LovePeddler, a sex worker, a call girl... culled from the Concise English dictionary and thesaurus. Now back to the topic, Op i guess you should read mizmycoli's comment... the lady that said all women are prostitutes is really on lapses...

2 Likes

Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by Mynd44: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
Most women dont get disvirgined by women. They get disvirgined by by men.

If you will condemn the women, condemn the men too

4 Likes

Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
Op, if all women are prostitutes, then ur mum n sisters are prostitutes too. Simple! U said it urslf.
So quit saying bullsh!t abt ur mum nt being part of it ok.

And do u even knw the meaning of 'prostitute'? Mtchew. Generalising freaks.
Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by sheddyboy: 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
MizMyColi:
Seek wisdom.

Get understanding too.
my username is older than you. dearie.. & again, i told you a lady brought this up, i also made it clear that i agreed with her to a greater percentage.
Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
sheddyboy:
my mum is outa this, nothing much to say bout my sisters.

that's why I said u shouldn't generalise
Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mynd44:

the choice of being a prostitute is made solely by the ladies
Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by hahn(m): 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
MrPearce:
op. they will bring ur family into this. grin

Especially those of the female species like your mom
Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by Beamborla(f): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
What will you call a man who slept with a lady he has not paid her bride price? Why is it that the ladies are always at fault when it comes to the issue of immorality? Abeg we were all born virgins if ladies must give account of their virginity, so should men.
Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by sheddyboy: 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
To the ladies, my message is simple, only one man deserves that precious gift, your virginity is a symbol of honour, a test of your endurance, an evidence of your faithfulness. keep it for your husband. nobody wants to be labelled a prostitute yet we keep jumping from one man to another, or messing around with someone you call fiancee/boyfriend or whatever, its no longer funny to we the chaste guys.
Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by stinggy(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
So what are we men that sleep with them? undecided
Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by sheddyboy: 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mynd44:

thats why God positioned it where it is now, its in the extreme, men can hardly do it without their consent.
Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by temmypotter(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
sheddyboy:
It came as a shock when i heard a lady plainly stated that "all women are ashewo" then i started thinking, i looked at the society, the nature & behaviours of our young gals, the value of virginity today compared to the good old days, & i couldn't help but agreed with her to a greater percentage that "nowadays women are prostitutes". now before any gal spill any insult here, she need to first tell us, what is the most suitable english word for a gal who gave out her womanhood, her dignity (virginity) to a man who probably don't know her parents nor paid a kobo on her head as bride price.. whats your take on this?
if you agree with that lady,then you would b makin a very big mistake of generalising...the lady herself aint wise...''Out of the abundance of the heart,the mouth speaketh'' the lady herself is one--a lovepeddler
Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by sheddyboy: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
stinggy:
So what are we men that sleep with them? undecided
excellent prostitute
Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by sheddyboy: 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
Beamborla:
What will you call a man who slept with a lady he has not paid her bride price? Why is it that the ladies are always at fault when it comes to the issue of immorality? Abeg we were all born virgins if ladies must give account of their virginity, so should men.
because we can't do it without your consent, and may be thats why God has to hide it in that corner. so, just know that whichever way you look at it, you can't pull the blanket of blame off the gals folk.
Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by Beamborla(f): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
sheddyboy:
because we can't do it without your consent, and may be thats why God has to hide it in that corner. so, just know that whichever way you look at it, you can't pull the blanket of blame off the gals folk.

You should be chaste enough not to ask in that case. And should also be chaste enough not to accept even when offered on a platter of gold if you are, then you have every right to blame the female folks for the level of immorality in the society. Need I remind you that ladies get raped more than guys meaning even if they don't give their consent some guys wouldn't take no for an answer
Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by sheddyboy: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
Beamborla:

You should be chaste enough not to ask in that case. And should also be chaste enough not to accept even when offered on a platter of gold if you are, then you have every right to blame the female folks for the level of immorality in the society. Need I remind you that ladies get raped more than guys meaning even if they don't give their consent some guys wouldn't take no for an answer
The owner of a property reserves the right to do as he pleases with his/her property, & in this case i saw the necessity to remind you gals that the best answer to any guy is "NO" until the guy is ready to do the needful-pay your bride price. and i may also want to know how many cases of rape we get to hear in a year.. & most of these rape cases we do hear can always be traced back to these boyfriend girlfriend thing.
Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by clevvermind(m): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
all women? i guess the op is sick to the brain. don't make me angry. walks out of thread.
Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by sheddyboy: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
clevvermind:
all women? i guess the op is sick to the brain. don't make me angry. walks out of thread.
Chairman, take it easy, your guy is not sick, a lady actually said this, i only agreed with her to a greater percentage based on my observation
Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by Beamborla(f): 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
sheddyboy:
The owner of a property reserves the right to do as he pleases with his/her property, & in this case i saw the necessity to remind you gals that the best answer to any guy is "NO" until the guy is ready to do the needful-pay your bride price. and i may also want to know how many cases of rape we get to hear in a year.. & most of these rape cases we do hear can always be traced back to these boyfriend girlfriend thing.

Maka Jes close my eyes sleep. You seem to have forgotten that the Same drive that makes a man demand for sex is also present in a lady... abi dem be wood ni? It's amazing how the society wants every lady to be a saint yet 90% of the guys out there are far from being an angel. I'm not in support of pre marital sex but I'm against putting all the blame on the female gender. They guy who slept with someone he is not married to is as guilty as the lady who opened her legs for him. You just made it look Okay and normal for guys to ask but abnormal for a lady to agree. Let's call a spade a spade... the two is abnormal
Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by clevvermind(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
sheddyboy:
Chairman, take it easy, your guy is not sick, a lady actually said this, i only agreed with her to a greater percentage based on my observation
ok, tell her that a guy on nairaland said that she is sick.
Re: All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion. by sheddyboy: 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
Beamborla:

Maka Jes close my eyes sleep. You seem to have forgotten that the Same drive that makes a man demand for sex is also present in a lady... abi dem be wood ni? It's amazing how the society wants every lady to be a saint yet 90% of the guys out there are far from being an angel. I'm not in support of pre marital sex but I'm against putting all the blame on the female gender. They guy who slept with someone he is not married to is as guilty as the lady who opened her legs for him. You just made it look Okay and normal for guys to ask but abnormal for a lady to agree. Let's call a spade a spade... the two is abnormal
Ok, i could see & understand where you are coming from, i'm not in anyway supporting nor encourage any womaniser here, my message is as simple as; gals should try hold body, your husband should be the rightful owner of your virgnity & not just any guy who keeps deceiving you in the name of love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

:o / White Or Nigeria Girl? / Dating Two People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.